Let go

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

There's a difference between goodbye and letting go. 



 

Goodbye is 


 

I'll see you again when I'm ready to hold your hand, and when you're ready to hold mine. 


 

Letting go is 



 

I'll miss your hand. I realized it's not mine to hold, and I will never hold it again.







 

I don't know where everything falls apart. 










 

I just know that one day. 










 

She doesn't need me anymore.

























 

"Happy 2nd Anniversary Baby~" I utter as I kissed her on the lips, She gladly kiss me back. We share the sweetest kiss. 













 

"Happy 2nd Anniversary Yuri" She kissed my forehead. 













 

"We are already at the age of getting married, Don't you think it's time for us to get married?" I said as I look at her eyes, She look at me and just chuckles. 










 

"I don't think I'm ready." I just sighed and nodded. 










 

You said you weren't ready. 













 

or







 

You just don't want to get married to me. 






















 

I was in my room and you were in the couch. 







 

We had an argument because you weren't spending time with me anymore like before. 







 

You said you were just busy with her business. 







 

I try to understand but it doesn't just sit right. 







 

Your business are always busy but you sure have time to go to me. 







 

Is there other than me? 













 

I shrugged off the thought, I can't resist her. I missed her. 










 

This blankets and pillows around me can't give me the warmth she gave me. 










 

I stood up and walk out of my room just to lay beside you on the couch. 










 

I snuggled myself to your arms, you flinch and kissed my forehead that makes me weak and fragile. 










 

"You aren't mad at me anymore?" I shake my head. 










 

"I'm really sorry baby. I'll make it up to you."







 

And you never make it up to me. 













 

Hours became Days, Days became Months. 







 

I tried to call you but you weren't answering. 







 

Are you going to ghost me? 










 

I just let you maybe you were just really busy. 







 

I missed you so much. 













 

five months before our anniversary, Finally you were here with me. 







 

But your focus isn't with me. 







 

You always look at your phone every minute that makes me upset. 








 

I get mad, you say sorry. I forgive you because I missed you. 







 

"I will be away for months." 







 

"Why?" 







 

"Business matter." I hug you, And you return your hug to me and kiss my forehead. 










 

I fell asleep while you my hair, The last thing I heard was you saying sorry. 
















 

I heard your company has a party, and you didn't told me. 







 

I decided to go there since I missed you and I want to see you. 







 

I arrived at your company. 







 

I saw you. 







 

I smile as I see you, you were in a good mood I can tell. 







 

I fixed my hair and look at the mirror before walking towards you. 










 

But







 

I froze in my place. 










 

A fine girl walks towards you and you immediately place your arms around her waist like she's the fragile thing in the world. 







 

What makes my knees weak when you kissed her while smiling like she's the best thing happen to you, It broke me. You never did that to me. 










 

You escorted her to your car and drove away. 










 

My tears keeps falling as I walk towards my car. 










 

Is this the reason why you weren't by my side. 







 

because you have someone else other than me.










 

I enter my apartment to my surprise, You were there. I chuckles to myself, Your eyes coldly look at me.




 

"Where were you? I'm calling you but you weren't answering. I got worried." I chuckles. 







 

"Don't act like you care for me Yena." Yena frowned. 







 

"What's wrong baby?" Yena stood up and walk towards me, She held my shoulder. 




 

That's when I broke down and cried, You hug me but that hug doesn't give me a comfort anymore, maybe because I just know that you were cheating behind my back. 







 

"Tell me, What's wrong?" Yena softly said.  







 

"Yena." I broke our hug and wipes my tears. 







 

"When?" You look at me cluelessly  







 

"What do you mean?" 







 

"When did you start fooling me?" 







 

"Yuri.." 







 

"Why didn't you tell me that there's other?" I was crying in front of you, as much as I don't want to cry, I just can't. It's too much pain for me. 










 

"I need a ing answer yena. I don't need your silence."  I cried as I hit her chest continuously










 

"From the start." You lower your head. 







 

"What do you mean from the start yena?" I grip on her coat, Confuse, Angry thats what I'm feeling right now. 










 

"From the start I was fooling you. I didn't tell you there someone else." 










 

"Because you are the 3rd party, yuri." that seven words broke me. 










 

"Yuri.. I'm sorry." 







 

"Just why yena.." I fall on my knees, I just can't take the pain anymore. 







 

I just can't believe I was fooled by yena, the one I love with all of my heart. 










 

"She doesn't know?" I asked, Yena shakes her head. 







 

"She was away the whole years us being together." 







 

"You are an yena." 







 

"I know. And I want to make it right that's why I'm here." I look up to her and stood up. 










 

"The time when I said I was busy, The truth is I am with her. I pick her up on the airport. I spend time with her, in order to fill the absent of us being together." 







 

"And that's when It cross my mind. I shouldn't be doing this to the both of you, especially you."







 

"I'm sorry for being stupid to bring you to this mess." She cupped my cheeks. My tears just can't stop falling. 










 

"Do you even love me yena?" I asked even I am not ready for her answer. 

 

"I need you." I look at her.


 

"That's not an answe—" I was cut off when she spoke, And her words hurt as . 



 

"I don't love you, the way I love her." I slap her hard after hearing it. 


 

"Just why me yena.. Why.." I broke down on my knees. 



 

"You two has similarities. I see her in you." 



 

"I'm really sorry yuri. I deserve all the punches and slaps you will give me." Yena said. 



 

"Yul. You deserve more than this. I'm sorry." 





 

"Yena.. Where did I go wrong?" I asked.




 

"I am at fault yul."



 

"for the past years, Is my love not enough for you to pick me." I heard her deeply sighed. 




 

"Is it enough yul. You make me happy for all the days , months, years with you." 




 

"Then why?" I was having a hard time breathing. 







 

"You make me feel special." 











 

"But she makes me feel love."



 

"I'm here to end everything about us." she kneeled down to make our face same level. 

 

She cupped my face and kissed my forehead. 



 

"I love you yuri."



 

"But it is not enough for me to pick you." 





 

"I don't want you gone, yena pleasee." I cried in desperation. 





 

"Yuri. Let's end everything here. Please find your own happiness." She remove my hands that are gripping at her coat. 


 

I heard her foot step.


 

She's really walking away from me.













 

Months have passed.


 

I heard that she already marry the girl she love. 


 

And I am here



 

At my apartment looking at out picture together. 


 

It was a bitter sweet love. 



 

"It's really time to let you go." I said as I trace yena's face in our picture together. 


 

I'm not your prologue to begin with.



 

neither you epilogue.


 

I am just one of the filler chapters 



 

that will complete your story. 



 

I do not regret loving you. 


 

I am glad


 

At least we met.