Womanizer [1]

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

⚠️Triggering Words⚠️

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.." a girl moaned.

 

 

 

"Ah—" 

 

 

 

"You're so good at this choi." the girl said to the 'choi' ears as the choi slowly removing her top. 

 

 

 

"I'm good at anything." the choi smirk, and continue liplocking with the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

Choi was about to open the girl skirt when the door open that make them interrupted. Choi was annoyed and turn around to see who disturb them.

 

 

 

"Who the interrup— Hi.." Choi didn't continue when she saw who was the one open the door.

 

 

 

 

 

"J-jo Yuri ssi." the girl stutter. 

 

 

 

 

"Didn't you know that this place is prohibited yet you are eating each other face here." The girl with blonde hair said coldly.

 

 

 

 

"I k-know." the girl said. Choi was just rolling her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"You also know this is prohibited yet you came in." choi smirk.

 

 

 

 

"As a president of student council, I should be responsible. That you two should not go to this place. If you want to eat each other just do it somewhere else not at this place where students are prohibited." the blonde hair girl rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Get out before I send you two to detention." yuri said. The girl immediately go out of the room, while choi is just calm and buttoned her polo.

 

 

 

 

Yuri was about to go out of the room when choi pinned her to the wall, she let out a yelp.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the choi!" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let me go." yuri try to escape her arms from choi's grip.

 

 

 

 

"You always interrupt me when I was about to score." choi lean closer, if yuri move they would definitely kiss, the blonde girl close her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just want to say you look so hot with your new hair color. Blonde girls I like that." choi whispered to yuri's ears and leave like nothing happen. 

 

 

 

 

"ARGH!! That Choi Yena!" yuri groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yo! Choi Yena!" her bestfriend yujin called out. 

 

 

 

"Yo Yujinie!" yena greeted back.

 

 

 

"What happen earlier? I saw you walk out from the prohibited room, and yuri came after you? Did you score on her?" yujin nudge her bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

"As if yuri is interested to yena." hyewon said, another bestfriend of yena.

 

 

 

 

 

" you Kwangbae." hyewon just laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

"No one can make that president heart flutter. She's a BIG hater of word Love. She doesn't have that in her vocabulary. So yena has noooo chance even if 1%." yujin said that make yena frown, her pride was hurt. Hyewon agree and gave yujin a high five.

 

 

 

 

"I can make yuri like me. Do you guy forgotten I.AM.THE.GREAT.CHOI.YENA. and girls can't resist me. Watch me make that girl fall." yena said and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I bet my life yuri won't like her." hyewon shake her head.

 

 

 

 

"That's true kwangbae. She's been too much for being womanizer. I'm tired dealing with the girl she sleep with." yujin sighed.

 

 

 

 

Yujin and Yena shared a dorm since their parents are friend. Yujin would be dealing with yena's 'girls' crying and ranting since the older girl is busy flirting with another girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Yuri let's go home." her bestfriend said, minjoo.

 

 

 

"Later. Ill just finish this. Ms kwon need it tomorrow and I don't want to bring school work to my house." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"You want me to stay with you? It's not okay to let you walk alone." yuri shake her head.

 

 

 

 

"No,no. Just go home minjoo. I'll be fine." minjoo nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll be going now. Take care yul~" 

 

 

 

 

"You too." yuri replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One hour has passed yuri is still at the ssc office. She stretch her arms and rest for a while. Yuri is almost finish with her task, after a minutes of resting she continue to do her task. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey you've been ignoring me." yuri heard a voice coming from the outside. 

 

 

 

"Im not ignoring you." the other girl said. 

 

 

 

"Yes you are. After what we had." the girl said.

 

 

 

 

Just in time yuri finished her task, she packed her things up before peeking through the window since she have heard someone talking.

 

 

 

"Is that Wang Yiren? Who is she talking to." yuri said to herself. 

 

 

 

Yuri was about to open the door when she saw that her classmate yiren was kissing someone. Her quiet classmate is making out with someone. She just can't believe what she saw. 

 

 

 

"Hey Yiren. Were done okay." the other girl broke the kiss. 

 

 

 

"The two of us enjoy that night, I didn't force you. You know I don't commit. You enjoy then I enjoy. That's it I can't give you mo—" the other girl was cut off because of the loud slap.

 

 

 

"Curse you Choi Yena." Yiren walk away crying, leaving yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That was the fifth time I got slap. Hahah" yena chuckles to herself as she hold her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri let yena leave first before she walk out from the ssc room. The blonde girl make sure that the office was lock. Yuri turned around and startled.

 

 

 

 

"You scared me." yuri hold her chest.

 

 

 

"Hi, Are you going home?" The girl with ducky lips smile.

 

 

 

"That's none of your business. Please move out of the way." yuri said as she push yena away.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, I'll drop you home. Is it not safe to walk a pretty girl like you alone." yena smile, yuri stop from walking that make yena smile.

 

 

 

 

"Is this how you flirt with your girls?" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"N-"

 

 

 

"Well, I'm not buying it. If you can seduce other girls then it's not working for me. I'm not going play the game of yours." Yena frown.

 

 

 

"Plus. Who said I'm walking alone." yuri said as a taxi stop infront of her.

 

 

 

 

Yena left dumbfounded, yuri knows how to hurt her pride. She clenched her teeth as she kick a stone. 

 

 

 

"You are the only girl who rejected my offer. Wait until I make you fall for me then you will know how a choi break a heart." yena smirk. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that night yena would always bother yuri, Even if she make an embarrassing moment. Yena's bestfriends, Yujin and Hyewon would just face palm whenever their friend make an scene.

 

 

 

 

"Yena was so determine about making yuri fall. Let see who fall first." Hyewon said.

 

 

 

"I bet my life too, Yena was the first one to fall." Yujin said.

 

 

 

"Lol Yujin. Yena is a womanizer so yuri is just one of her collection." hyewon shake her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Months has passed] 

 

 

Semester are done. Students are squealing because tomorrow is the start of their vacation. 

 

 

 

"Mic check. Mic check." someone said at the microphone. 

 

 

 

The speaker of the school is on so everyone in the cafeteria can hear the person who check the mic.

 

 

 

 

"Hello. La Vie en Rose High, This Lee Chaeyeon speaking. As our semester is done, I Invited you all to my house tonight and make our vacation start. 6pm"

 

 

 

"YAH LEE CHAEYEON GET OUT OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT ROOM." a voice said to the background.

 

 

 

"See you guys there! I gotta run for my life!!" chaeyeon drop the mic and run for her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After chaeyeon announce the party, everyone gets wild and looking for some partner to be with. Yujin was walking to the hall looking for someone, she smile as she saw what she's looking for. 

 

 

 

 

"Hi Minjoo." Yujin greeted.

 

 

"Hello also to you Yuri" Yujin smiled with her dimple showed.

 

 

 

"H-hi." minjoo stutter, yuri raise her right eyebrow when she saw minjoo was blushing.

 

 

 

"What brought you here yujin?" A hamster said.

 

 

 

"I- Ah.. For Minjoo." yujin stutter as she met the frowning yuri.

 

 

 

"Yah! Yuri you making yujin nervous." minjoo pouted, yuri just rolled her eyes and walks out.

 

 

 

 

"Aissh that girl." minjoo said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Anyway why are you looking for me?" minjoo asks.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.." yujin fidget her fingers.

 

 

 

 

"As Lee Chaeyeon announce earlier... hmm.. I'm asking if you are free tonight?" yujin look at minjoo.

 

 

 

 

"Party.. but I've never been to a party." minjoo look down.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll accompany you. Won't leave you in that party." Yujin held minjoo's hand as an assurance.

 

 

 

"Promise?" yujin nodded.

 

 

 

"Promise." they both beamed with each other.

 

 

 

 

"Can I bring yuri?" 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, sure it's for everyone. So minjoo.. See you later, I'll pick you two up." yujin winked and walk away.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo's face was so warm and red, Her heartbeat can't calm. Her long time crush just ask her out to the party. Minjoo run while squealing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was busy with her phone because minjoo just texted her that she accept yujin's invitation. Yuri facepalm as she knows yujin is yena's bestfriend and being yena's bestfriend she's also a womanizer.

 

 

 

 

"She will just break your heart minjoo.." yuri uttered. 

 

 

 

 

"Well she's not." yuri look at where the voice came from, as she know who is it, she grab her things and about to walk out but the girl hold her hand.

 

 

 

"Let me go yena." yuri said and yena let her go, yuri was shocked because the yena she knows won't let her go.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry." yuri was even more shock when she just heard a CHOI YENA. saying sorry.

 

 

 

"I just want to say that yujin will never break your friends heart. I assured that." yuri scoffed.

 

 

 

"Coming from a heart breaker." yena just smile.

 

 

 

"Yujin and I aren't the same. She's good and I'm bad." yuri was so confused at yena's attitude today.

 

 

 

 

"I'll see you at the party." yena said and walk out.

 

 

 

 

"Why is she acting weird." yuri shake her head and just walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, thankyou for coming with me. You are the best." minjoo said as they were waiting for yujin to pick her up. 

 

 

 

 

"Just make sure that dog will take care of you." yuri said.

 

 

 

"She's not a dog, she's a cute puppy." minjoo said with heart eyes, yuri can't help but to chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

After a minutes yujin arrived and pick up the two, minjoo seat in the front and yuri in the back. They stop at a not so big house and yujin honk.

 

 

 

"why is it quiet? It should be noisy because its a party?" yuri asks.

 

 

 

"I forgot to tell you, It's yena's house. She's coming with us, since she might get wasted and can't drive home." yujin said.

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you two roommates?" minjoo said.

 

 

 

 

"She visited her mom today." 

 

 

 

 

Yena open the gate with her mother, yena bowed and hug her mother. Yena kissed her mother cheeks and walk towards the car.

 

 

"Hey bud!" yena greeted yujin and do their weird handshake.

 

 

 

"Yujin ah~ take care of yena okay?" yena's mom shouted.

 

 

 

"Mooooom I can take care of myself." yena whined.

 

 

 

"Yes Aunty." Yujin chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Bye mom. Take care I'll visit again tomorrow." Yena's mom nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was in the back of the car with yuri, but yena was not making any contact with yuri. And that make yuri creep out, because yena would 24/7 flirt but now seems like the yena she knows are somewhere. 

 

 

 

 

 

Not so long they arrive at Lee Residence, Loud music, loud talking, some are screaming and some are just drinking at the corner. 

 

 

"I'm s-scared.." Minjoo said.

 

 

 

"Don't worry minjoo, If anyone touch you. Just say it to us, we will punish them." yena said as she get out of the car, she didn't even greet yuri. 

 

 

 

"Yena was right. We won't let anyone touch the two of you. So don't worry and enjoy the party" yujin assured. 

 

 

 

So basically yuri was acting like a thirdwheel on yujin and minjoo. Yena was with her friends drinking, Chaeyeon let Yujin, minjoo and yuri to her rooms balcony since the two don't want to get involve, and it was okay for chaeyeon since yujin was a good friend of her.

 

 

 

"Thankyou chaeyeon."

 

 

 

"No prob. just go down if you need something." chaeyeon said and she go out.

 

 

 

"Sorry yujin, instead of enjoying the party you are here with us that are no fun." minjoo pouted, yujin smile.

 

 

 

"Nah, I prefer here cause you are here." yuri let out a disgust face.

 

 

 

Yuri looks out from the balcony she saw everyone that are having fun, She even saw yena looking at her but a girl called yena and kiss her, Yuri look away as she felt weird at her heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Yena." Yena look at the girl who called her. 

 

 

 

"Oh he—" Yena was cut off when the girl kissed her, but she immediately pushed the girl away. 

 

 

 

"What the ?" yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"Baby! Yena forcefully kiss me." the girl said, yena look at her with a frown. 

 

 

 

"What the are you lying for Shin." the girl just smirk. 

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong baby?" hyewon and yena let out a disgust face. 

 

 

 

"Choi yena forcefully kiss me."  boyfriend clenched her fist. 

 

 

 

The boy punch yena but not too strong since he's not that muscular, hyewon and the others including yuri,yujin and minjoo gasps. Yena just smirk and wipe the blood beside her lips. 

 

 

 

 

"Is that what you got? ing weak." yena spit.

It triggers the guy.

 

 

 

"It's not my fault that your girlfriend wants me.  I don't know why is she lying for, me forcefully kiss her. I won't do that. pfft." yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

" you choi yena!" the guy said. 

 

 

 

 

"Nope, I dont guys. I girls including your girlfriend. Or you just maybe not good in bed thats why your girlfriend wants me cause Im a ing god in bed." yena smirk, and then the guys start to throw punch at yena but yena dodge it. 

 

 

 

Yena punched the guy and the guy punched her, Hyewon was trying to move yena away but she got punch and it triggers her.

 

 

 

"The you punch me." hyewon said and she start punching to the guy friend help her and it was a chaos, yujin, yuri and minjoo was now in ground floor where the chaos take place.

 

 

 

Yujin was about to step in when minjoo stop her, Yujin wants to punch the guy too since her bestfriends need her help. Yujin sighed.

 

 

 

 

"STOP!" everyone stop including the 4 who are punching each other. 

 

 

 

The hyewon and yena stand up immediately after hearing the voice. yena wipe the blood in her face. The guy was just smirking.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Ms. Jo Yuri." the guy friend said, and walk towards yuri, it makes yena frown.

 

 

 

"I'm glad your here." the guy was about to patted yuri's head, but yena hold his wrist and push it away.

 

 

 

"Don't ing lay your hand on her." yena stood between yuri and the guy.

 

 

 

"Oh, oh, oh interesting." the guys smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Is the womanizer choi yena have gotten softer after i was about to path her hamster?" the guy said. 

 

 

 

Yena clenched her fist ready to punch the guy but yuri held her hand and shake her head. Yena calm down a bit after yuri held her hand.

 

 

 

"Just let it go yena. Lets get inside." yuri softly said to yena, yena turn around ready to follow yuri but the guy said something triggers yena.

 

 

 

 

"I thought you can all the girls but why you can't with jo yuri." the guy smirk and laughs can be heard.

 

 

 

 

yena pulled out her hand that is being held by yuri and run to the guy and punch him, yena held his collar.

 

 

 

 

"Yes I can't her you know why? because she's not a girl for , unlike your girlfriends. And yes I can everyone, Ask your girlfriend how good I am." yena smirk and  push the guy away leaving them dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri look at her with a worried face, yena just smile and walk away. Yuri was about to follow yena but yujin held her hand. 

 

 

"She need time to be alone." yujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

"No, this time she can't be alone." yuri said and she run and look for yena.

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

A/N: That's all for now uwu hahahah after my class I'll give you the part two or maybe tomorrow uwu 🥺💖