Bet pt 1

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

 

Monday..

 

 

I hate monday..

 

 

It's my first day as a senior..

 

 

Monday means going to school..

 

 

and i hate going to school..

 

 

It's not like i hate studying..

 

 

to be honest i love studying..

 

 

I just don't like the people around me..

 

 

because they always make fun of me being a nerd. 

 

 

they always make fun about my looks.

 

 

I have no friends, to be exact. I'm a loner.

 

 

 

Maybe a nerd like me would never ever have a friend, I used to have a friend when i was a freshman but she transfered when we reached sophomore.

 

 

 

 

 

After she left i had no friend, I'm always at the corner. No one dares to talk to me because im a nerd and ugly. 

 

 

 

By the way, I'm Choi Yena 20 years old, I am one of the top student at OTR High. Even though I am one of the top student, people still look down on me. I always been bullied by some groups at my school, I don't fight back because if I fight back it can be worst.

 

 

 

 

I enter OTR high, I am a typical nerd, wearing glasses my polo shirt button was up to my neck and i always looking down. As I enter the gate I saw some students looking at me, i know goeun's friends are looking at me too. 

 

 

 

 

I looked where goeun's friends are and I saw her there. Yes my long time crush since sophomore, It was Jo Yuri. She's been my crush since then but you know our level is different she's on top and im on the bottom.

 

 

 

 

Her eyes that shine so bright, her smile that is the cutest thing in the world, her brown silky hair. I just love everything about her. I tried to approached her when we were sophomores but when i saw her with goeun, I never tried to come near her and they said Yuri and goeun was together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah Nerdy Choi." I tried to fasten my walk but goeun called me and i had to stop.

 

 

 

 

"G-goeun." i replied.

 

 

 

 

"So nice to see you again choi." Chaejeong said.

 

 

I bowed to them and quickly glance at yuri, she was just looking at me, then i turned my on them.

 

 

 

"See you later choi." Goeun said then they all walked away. 

 

 

 

Luckily goeun and her friends are my classmate during physics only, but yuri our schedule are almost the same. But my feelings are slowly fading away. I sighed before i enter my classroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Same day as last day of last semester, nothing special, Just me being alone, being bullied, being the person who sits at the corner. Time flies so fast it's our breaktime, I sighed because our next subject was physics and i have to see goeun and her friends. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walked down and straight to the cafeteria, I ordered just a biscuit and milk since im not feeling hungry yet. I saw goeun and her friends looking at me, I immediately looked away and sits at the empty chair, I was about to drink my milk when someone snatch it. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm delicious isn't?" Chanju said as she sips and goeun and her friends circle around me.

 

 

 

"What do you want from me?" I said.

 

 

 

"Wow choi, you know how to speak up." goeun smirk.

 

 

 

"You can take it all, I dont feel hungry anyway." I said, I was about to walk away when goeun pushed me, and fell to the ground, my glasses flies away to goeun's feet.

 

 

 

"I don't like the way you talk choi." goeun's stern voice got me chill. 

 

 

 

"I-im s-orry" I stutter. 

 

 

Now everyone was looking at us. I am making a scene again. I tried to reach my glasses but goeun step on it, I gasps, It was my mom's gift, I feel heat coming to my whole body.

 

 

 

 

"N-nooo.." I yelp, my tears falls. It was the one and only memory of my mother and goeun destroy it.

 

 

 

 

Goeun laughs together with her friends and start walking away, Goeun shouted yuri's name when she felt yuri wasn't following them.

 

 

"Yul babe, come here just leave that brat alone with her broken glasses." yuri come to her sense and walked towards goeun. 

 

 

 

 

I was crying while picking my broken glass, I put it on my bag, I decided not to attend my physics class. I runaway. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

 

 

I followed goeun leaving that poor girl who's crying over a glasses, I feel pity for her, why goeun's always giving her hard time since were sophomore. 

 

 

 

 

Goeun is my girlfriend, I know she's a badass but i love her. The only one that i don't like about her is that she is a smoker, I don't like the smell of cigarettes. But yea i can't leave her.

 

 

 

 

I am here at her apartment with her friends Chaejeong,Chanju and Go Yujin, they're were drinking, I'm just sitting beside goeun, I'm not in the mood to drink. 

 

 

 

"That choi brat knows how to talk back now goeun." Go Yujin said.

 

 

 

"Yea, It's annoying." Chaejeong replied.

 

 

 

 

"Tch, She's really getting to my nerves." Chanju added.

 

 

 

"I want her to suffer." goeun smirk.

 

 

 

"How?" Chaejeong shots.

 

 

 

 

"There is a rumor when were on our 3rd year, she has a crush on my girl." I look at her giving her a confused look.

 

 

 

"And what about that? if she had a crush on your girl, as if she have the guts to still yuri from you." Go Yujin chuckles and drank her alcohol.

 

 

 

 

"I want her to fall in love with yuri then yuri will dump her." I looked at goeun with a disbelief look.

 

 

 

"What?" I said.

 

 

 

"Will you do that for meee babe?" goeun flashes a smile to me as she smoke her cigarette.

 

 

 

"No! I won't do that." I declined then she hugs me.

 

 

 

"Please babe.. I'll do anything you want." she tried to kiss me but i shoved her face away.

 

 

 

"Don't try to kiss me after you smoke." I said.

 

 

 

"Fine, We make a bet. You'll have to make her fall in love within 3months and dump her after then if she suffer i'll stop from smoking." goeun smile.

 

 

"Please babe.."

 

 

 

"Fine.. but you have to promise me you'll stop from smoking." goeun's smirk and nodded.

 

 

 

"Yea I promise. Just cry tomorrow and state that we broke up." I can't declined anymore, i want her to quit smoking. I just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Third POV)

 

 

Yena was too early, she sitted on the corner, she was the first one to enter the classroom. She bring her books and start reading, she's wearing her broken glass, she fixed it yesterday. 

 

 

 

 

The door of the classroom open and revealed the girl which is Jo Yuri, Yena looked at her, yuri was lowering her head then she walks towards yena's seat. Yena was dumbfounded on yuri's sudden action, never in her life she imagine yuri being close to her like this. Then yena heard a sob coming from yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yena wanted to approach the girl beside her but goeun might kill her if she touch her girl. But yena was suprised when yuri hugged her, she can smell yuri's perfume and yuri's shampoo, Yena hide her smile, she slowly put her arms around yuri's shoulder.

 

 

 

"W-why are y-ou cry-ing?" yena asks.

 

 

"G-go-eun.. Sh-e bro-ke u-p wi-th me." yuri stutter fakingly sobs. 

 

 

"What? So the rumor, it's true that she's cheating behind your back?" yena said, yuri looked at yena, she doesn't know anything about that rumor.

 

 

"It's okay yuri.. you don't deserve someone like her." yuri slightly frown and yena notice it.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. didn't meant to say that." yena remove her arms around yuri.

 

 

 

Yuri stops from sobbing and wipes the tears coming from her eyes, Yena was back to reading her book, while yuri was only glancing at yena. 

 

 

'She isn't bad that i thought. She smells good why people said that she has body odor??' yuri thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Class Dismiss

 

 

 

Yena grabs her bag and put it on her back, As always yena walks alone. She saw goeun and her friends laughing, somehow it pissed her off, the thought of goeun cheating on yuri. 

 

 

 

 

Yena sighed and just ignore them, she walks out to the gate but suddenly someone pokes her shoulder, she looked behind.

 

 

 

"Y-yuri ssi.." yena bowed.

 

 

 

"Why are you bowing?" yuri said.

 

 

 

"Hm.. nothing just used to it. why? is there anything you want me to do?" yena asks.

 

 

 

"No. just want to walk with you.." yuri shyly said, that yena finds adorable.

 

 

"Okay, ill walk you home" 

 

 

 

"Anyway. why you want to walk together with me? why me? I'm a loser." yena said.

 

 

 

 

"I—" yuri was taken aback. when she remember the bet. 

 

 

 

"I'm just kidding, you don't have to be so stressed" yena smile. 

 

 

 

"This is the first time i saw you smile." yuri said as they walk with each other side.

 

 

 

"ah.. y-eah." yena slightly smile.

 

 

 

"I think my smile fades when my mom leaves me." yena bitterly smile.

 

 

 

"Why? is it okay to you to tell me?" yuri was curious.

 

 

 

Yuri has been curious since their sophomore, yuri notice yena being bullied by goeun and other groups, but she dont even see yena fighting back. Or why yena is not fixing herself to look presentable.

 

 

 

 

"I should be the one to ask you.. Should you listen to me if i told you?" yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"You know i don't have friends to tell on, i have a friend but we lost contact with each other after she transfer." yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Can we go grab some icecream first then i'll listen to your story telling." yuri flashes a smile that make yena heart beats so fast.

 

 

'Fck! stop beating so fst you stupid heart.' yena cursed herself

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They both stops to the nearest ice cream shop, then they ordered yena insisted to pay but yuri said she's the one who invites so she's the one who shouldpay, yena just agree on yuri and let the younger girl pay. 

 

 

 

After they bought an ice cream they go to the nearest park and sits on one of the bench. Yuri was happily eating her icecream, she will be honest, She's happy that she eats icecream because whenever she invites goeun to eat icecream goeun would decline and let her be alone.

 

 

 

 

"You look like its your firsttime to eat icecrean." yena chuckles.

 

 

"Tch, Goeun won't join me to get some icecream." yuri let out a sighed.

 

 

 

"Hey sorry, don't be sad. You know i can accompany you to get icecream." yuri looked at her with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

"Realllyyyy?" 

 

 

 

"Uh-huh." yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

"so mind to tell me?" yuri looked at yena.

 

 

 

 

"So my mom died when i was in grade 6 after my graduation, and my father with my brother leave us for her other woman." yena deeply sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Even in my moms funeral dad never came, just my brother. Since then I hated my father, I'm living all alone sometimes my brother would visit me and he's the one who's giving me money." yena's tears escape from her eyes

 

 

 

After hearing that somehow yuri felt yena's pain, maybe because somehow she can relate, Yuri's parents are always busy, there are times that 1month her parents would be out of town or country to do some business. Yuri felt that she was unimportant, that business first before family and that make her sad.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for being emotional"yena wipes her tears.

 

 

 

"No, its okay. Im glad you tell me what you feel. You've been a strong girl yena depsite of groups that been bullying you." yuri looked at yena.

 

 

 

"Yea, maybe because i know my mom always guide me. The only thing that reminds me of her was my glasses, she's the one who give me this, and im really upset and sad when goeun broke it." 

 

 

 

 

"Im sorry about that."

 

 

 

 

"No its okay. Maybe this is really my faith, being bullied, being their toy and being their punching bag." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri felt guilty after hearing yena's story, she's guilty for agreeing to the bet that goeun made. Yuri sighed as she eats her icecream.

 

 

 

 

"Let's get you home, it's getting darker." yena smiled.

 

 

 

 

The both of them silently walked beside each other, yena would glance on yuri and when yuri would looked at her back she would wuickly looked away. 

 

 

 

Yuri find it cute, while yena was having a battle with her heartbeat. Yena still can believe that she'd be talking to her longtime crush.

 

 

'If this was a dream please don't wake up." yena thought.

 

 

 

"Thankyou for walking me home yena." yuri said as they reached yuri's home.

 

 

 

"Nah, Its okay I can walk you home everyday." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"I'm just kidding.. only if you want hehe" yena bit her lips.

 

 

 

 

"I don't really mind, im going inside takecare yena." 

 

 

 

 

"Yea, goodnight yuri." yena said then the younger girl walk inside their house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Best Day Ever." yena said as she walks away from yuri's house while jumping like a kid, she's smiling from ear to ear. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days had passed yuri and yena became closer... and closer. They would hang out after their class, yuri would invite yena into her house since her parents was always away. 

 

 

 

 

The both of them finds the comforts with each other, To be honest yuri was way comfortable with yena than goeun. Goeun would never come to join her to buy icecream,go to amusement park and all the romantic stuff but with Yena, Yena would always agree sometime yena was the one who insists to go to this specific places. 

 

 

 

 

In conclusion, Yuri was slowly developing some feelings towards yena. There was a time that yuri's heart beats so fast when yena was so scared that make yena snugggled herself into yuri, then eventually they both hugging each other because they are both cowards.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri!! Why are we watching this horror movie?? You know i have a weak heart for horror." Yena said while slightly covering her eyes.

 

 

 

"Tch. Coward!! It's not scary at all yena." yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

"Aaaaaaaaaa" jump scare show up.

 

 

 

Yena immediately snuggled to yuri when the jump scare show up, in which yuri felt something, her heart was beating so fast with yena was so close to her, and her stomach.

 

 

 

'This feeling was new to me.. I didn't felt this when i was with goeun..' yuri thought.

 

 

 

 

In the middle of the movie where suspense happens, they are now hugging each other because yuri felt scared too and yena notice it.

 

 

 

"Tch coward." yena imitate yuri.

 

 

"shut up you duck." yuri rolled eyes.

 

 

 

"Hahahahahahah." yena laughed.

 

 

 

 

Yena was sitting firm depsite of the movie, she was making yuri feel comfortable. Yuri was side hugging yena while her head was on yena's chest while yena putted her arms around yuri's shoulder, the movie was about to end, yena felt heavy on her chest, she look at yuri then she finds out yuri was asleep. 

 

[somehow like this HAHAHAH]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're so beautiful yuri ah.." yena tucked yuri's hair on her ears.

 

 

 

 

 

"If only im not a freaking coward to tell you what i feel.. But I'm glad on what we have now, you being close to me like this. It's enough for me." yena smile then she kissed yuri's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[OTR High] 

 

 

 

"Goeun, Look at yuri and yena. Do you really want to continue your bet?" chaejeong said.

 

 

 

 

"Looks like your bet said otherwise. It looks like yuri was the one who fall inlove with yena." Go Yujin chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

"So what are you going to do now?" 

 

 

 

 

"Just let them. I don't really want yuri you know that. I just want that to suffer." Goeun smirk. 

 

 

 

 

"And there is no way yuri would fall inlove with that nerdy. She only loves me." Goeun chuckles, her friends just look at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri i'll be going to the bathroom." yena said then yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi babee." goeun kissed yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"What the heck." yuri moves away.

 

 

 

 

"Why? you always love my kisses what happen?" goeun frown.

 

 

 

 

"What do you want?" yuri was annoyed.

 

 

 

 

"Still remember the bet? You only have 1 month." goeun smirk.

 

 

 

 

"Yea about that bet. Cancel it, I don't want to continue it anymore. Yena was a great person and i don't want to hurt her, so i cancel the bet and Let's break up for real" Goeun chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

"You fall inlove with her dont you?" Yuri looked at goeun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"why the are you breaking up with me huh?" goeun shouted.

 

 

 

"I can't stand you anymore. I thought you were good but no, But thankyou for this bet because i realize that you do not deserve me." yuri was about to walk away but goeun held her wrist and pull her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's eyes widened when goeun crashes her lips on her lips, and at the sametime yena just came back from the bathroom. She stop on her track when she saw yuri and goeun kissed.

 

 

 

 

Goeun know the presense of yena that's why she pulled yuri closer to her, Goeun smirk as yena and her met eyes. Yuri pushed goeun away and look at where goeun are looking at. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You all" Goeun shouted and everyone looks at them.

 

 

 

 

"Me and Yuri didn't break up at all”Goeun shouted

 

 

 

“Stop it.” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

“We just said it because of our bet.” Goeun smirk while looking at yena.

 

 

 

 

“Our bet to make that dumb choi fell in love with yuri and eventually will dump her.” Yena clenched her fist. 

 

 

Yena didn’t want to believe what just goeun said but when she looks at yuri the younger girl just lower her head. And that makes yena upset, she’s upset with herself that she thought she can finally trust someone but it was just a joke, she was just a joke a toy rather. 

 

 

 

“How does it feel choi?” Goeun chuckles.

 

 

 

Yena didn’t bothered to answer, she just walked towards the two and grab her bag, she was about to walked past to yuri when yuri grabs her hand. 

 

 

 

“Y-yen-a.” yuri utter. 

 

 

 

“It’s okay yuri, I’m not mad at you. Don’t worry about me. Thankyou for being friends with me even if its just for bet. But Congratulation! You won.” with that last sentence yena walked away. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri remain speechless the last sentence yena gave her make her speechless, she’s also upset with herself agreeing to this bet. 

 

 

‘Is that mean she fall for me?’ yuri thought

 

 

 

“C’mon yul! Lets hangout!” goeun put her arms around yuri but yuri pushed her away.

 

 

 

“Stop. I already told you lets break up.” yuri said and grabs her belongings.

 

 

 

 

“And don’t ever talk to me again. .” yuri added leaving goeun dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued..

 

—————————————————————-

 

(A/N: HI 👋!! HAHAHAH since yulyen were feeding us this past few days this is all for you guys! 

 

 

IZONE CHU 2 just save us from yulyen drought!! 

 

 

AND THE FREAKING CONCEPT TRAILEEER😭💞 KIM MINJOO JUST ATTACKED ME. 

 

NEVER IN MY LIFE THAT MINJOO WITH A BANGS WOULD HAVE THIS IMPACT ON ME!!

 

 

BUT IM LOYAL TO YURI 😂😂 MY BABY IS SO CUTEEEE🤧💞

 

 

 

LETS STREAM TO LA VIE EN ROSE AND REACHED 100M before their comeback💞💖