Set Up

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~" the girl with magenta hair color called. 

 

 

 

 

"What?"  yuri shout but not so loud.

 

 

 

 

"Why you sounds mad? I haven't do anything to make you mad." the older girl chuckles while yuri just roll her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know what will you say. And my answer is no." yuri crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just helping you, and your father said you should date someone." the older girl pouted and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

'I dont want to date anyone but you.. you clueless dumb duck..' yuri thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's father said he want yuri to be someone since he's getting older and he don't want yuri to be alone when his time is up.  Ever since yuri's father said that , yena her best friend been setting her into blind dates. Yena and yuri's father is pretty close since yena is his daughter bestfriend, he asked for help to look someone who can took care of yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Joyul~" yena hugs her, yuri's heart beats fasten.

 

 

 

 

"Please? This is the last~" yena said as she trying to pursued her best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You said that last time.." yuri pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And you know I'm not interested." yuri pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

"This is the last joyul~~ I promise." yena raised her right hand.

 

 

 

 

"If this won't work, Promise i won't set you up anymore~" yena said, yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Fine, this is the last yena." yena smile in victory.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, I'll text you the details on who you would meet. Don't worry he's a good man, And don't worry about anything i will handle this." yena said, yuri just sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Joyul i have to go. I need to meet yujin." yena stand up, and look at yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Send my regards to yudaeng~ Take care yen~" yena kissed yuri's head as she bid goodbye, It was normal to the both of them  to kiss yuri's head yena been doing that since they were high school.

 

 

 

But to yuri, It was something special. Her heart flutter everytime yena gave her attention, but sadly yena doesn't feel the same way.

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie can you come over??" yuri said as she talked to the other line of the call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Have you confess?" the pink hair girl said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No.. And i dont think I can. She keep setting me up." yuri heavily sigh. 

 

 

 

 

"That duck! she's really slow. It's so obvious but she's so numb." 

 

 

 

 

"What do you expect from that duck." The pink hair girl said. 

 

 

 

 

"this is the lasttime. If this won't work then confess to yena straight to the face."

 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure." the older sarcastically said.

 

 

 

 

"Hope that the date of yours would be so kind hearted and sweet so the duck will get jealous." yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"As if she gets jealous chaewon unnie." 

 

 

 

 

 

"She got jealous when the time when we're at your house to make a suprise to you, then you came home with that daehwi guy. Yena was so quiet the wholetime because that guys kissed you on the cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Ah right!" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"But it turns out. He's gay." both of hem chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"But she's still a coward" yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just go with your date, if its not gonna work then i'll go talk to yena to stop setting you up." said chaewon.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, lets see." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"An daeng!!!"

 

 

 

 

"Ducky!!!"

 

 

 

 

"Yah an yujin stop hugging me tight." yena said as yujin is hugging her. 

 

 

 

"It's been a while since I saw my bestfriend." yujin said.

 

 

 

"Yeah, you keep getting tall." 

 

 

 

"You keep getting smaller." yena glared at her and then laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"So how's our wonyoung?" yena asked.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! you should asks me first before asking for wonyoung im your bestfriend." yujin pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Tch, I know you're fine. Im afraid wonyoung is not okay with you." yena jokingly said.

 

 

 

"Unnieee!!" yujin whined.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just kidding, how are you two?" yena said as she sipped on her drink.

 

 

 

 

 

"Were good, We're already living together." 

 

 

 

 

"Oh really? Are you two gonna get married soon?" yena gave yujin a teasing smile.

 

 

 

 

"Nah, not yet. I want wonyoung to enjoy her life first, And maybe soon. Don't worry you're my best woman hehe" yujin winked, yena just shake her head.

 

 

 

 

 

"How about you and yuri unnie?" yena looked at yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

"What about us?" yena confusely ask.

 

 

 

 

"Don't tell me you still acting coward???" 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah! I'm not a coward you dog!" yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"But really? still not confessing?" yena shook her head.

 

 

 

 

"No, not planning in fact im setting her up." yujin look disbelief at yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? Your letting yuri go with other?" yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Her father ask me, Mr. jo wants her daughter to have a goodlife and I dont think I can give her that." Yujin shake her heads.

 

 

 

 

"What are you saying that you can give her a goodlife when infact you're going to be the next CEO at your company for sake!! Stop acting like you dont have, just say that I AM CHOI YENA AND I AM A COWARD." yujin tried to triggered yena to man up.

 

 

 

"I am not a coward yujin." yena tried to be calm.

 

 

 

 

"You are a COWARD, letting your love to someone thats a coward move."

 

 

 

"I AM NOT A ING COWARD!!" yena stood up as she shouted that, everyone in the cafe look at her.

 

 

 

Yujin chuckles as she triggered yena , on the other hand yena look at the people at the cafe with apologetic look and bow.

 

 

 

 

"If you are not a coward then confess to yuri." 

 

 

 

"I can't do that. I already set her up." yujin rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Okay fine, Lets say if yuri's date won't work then ing confess to her you coward."  yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Okay fine."

 

 

 

"Deal?"

 

 

 

"Deal." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[The day of yuri's date]

 

Yena video call yuri.

 

"Joyyuul~"  

 

"What?"

 

"Why haven't you getting ready?" 

 

"Why? is there anything important?"  

 

"It's your date today. 

Don't tell me you forgot it?" 

 

"I did."

 

 

"Get ready now yuri. He's on the way." 

 

 

"No."

 

 

 

"Please? This is the last

 I really promise~ 

Do you want me 

to pick you up?" 

 

"Fine.. Pick me up.." 

 

 

 

"Okay, Get ready.

Im also on the way 

to your house. 

Wear something nice yul~" 

 

 

 

 

 

The call ended. 

 

 

 

Yuri started to get dress she wear her red clothes with her bare shoulder are exposed, she wears her contact lense, she really dress well since she wants yena to compliment her even though yena wasn't her date. She wants yena to regret setting her up.

 

 

 

After a minutes, Yena push the doorbell button to yuri to know she's outside. Yena heard the door knob twisted and look at the figure behind that door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was stun by yuri's look, she suddenly want to cancel the set up and just go on a date with yuri. but she knows she can't do that.

 

 

 

 

"Yena??" yuri wave her hand infront of yena's face.

 

 

 

"O-oh.. Ye-ah. lets go." yena stutter, yuri smile in victory as she saw yena getting stun by her look.

 

 

 

 

Yena open the door for yuri and yuri put on her seatbelt, The both of them drive away to the said restaurant. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." yuri just hummed.

 

 

 

 

"You look beautiful." yuri's heartbeat fasten, did yena just complimented her.

 

 

 

 

"T-thankyou." yuri shyly smile.

 

 

 

 

"Your date probably will like it." yena smile, yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"You really dress well for your date." yuri just sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

'It's for you! You dumb duck.' yuri thought as she crossed her arms and pout.

 

 

 

 

"here we are. goodluck on your date" yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Don't sulk, He's handsome and kind hearted you don't have to worry. And I'll be the one to drop you home don't worry." yena said as she kissed yuri's forehead.

 

 

 

 

Yuri being a fragile, she just nodded. Yena open the car door to let yuri out. Yuri gave a weak smile to yena and yuri slowly disappear from yena's sight.

 

 

 

 

'Yujin was right I am a freaking coward.' yena thought as she drive away from the place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello? Are you Jo yuri?" the said guy.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. Why?" yuri said as she look at the guy.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri???" 

 

 

 

"Hyunjin!!" yuri's eyes widened. 

 

 

 

"I never thought that you are the yuri that i'll having a date. If I know I should look more presentable." yuri laugh.

 

 

 

"Never change didn't you? Still the cheeky guy." yuri said, hyunjin sit at the chair infront of yuri. 

 

 

 

Hyunjin was yuri's highschool friend, back then yuri has a crush on him. They almost have a thing but hyunjin needs to go in the state that make them lost communication. 

 

 

 

"It's nice to see you again yuri ah~" hyunjin smile.

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you too hyunjiniee~" yuri shyly smile.

 

 

 

 

"You look really beautiful~" 

 

 

 

"T-thankyou." 

 

 

 

"How did you know yena?" yuri asks. 

 

 

 

"oh? choi yena, her dad is a friend of mine." yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

"I should really thank her for giving me a chance to see you again." hyunjin smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Yena]

 

 

"It's already 10pm why isn't she texting me?" yena said as she look at her phone. 

 

 

 

 

"It seems like yuri's date work" yujin said who is playing beside her.

 

 

 

"shut up!, if she doesn't text me within 5minutes. I'm going to get her from there." yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

5minutes have passed yuri haven't message her . Yena grab her coat and leave immediately.

Yena arrive at the parking lot infront of the restaurant, she was about to open her door when her phone beep.

 

 

 

 

Joyul 💖

      You don't have to pick me up yena, hyunjin will drive me home. goodnight!

 

 

 

Yena's heart is like tearing apart, she looked outside and saw yuri laughing and smiling to hyunjin towards the guy car.

 

 

 

 

"You lost your chance choi. what a loser and a coward." yena smile bitterly as the tears fall down her cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena act like nothing happen she still always go to yuri's house and have time with her but then hyunjin will always interrupt their time together.

 

 

 

 

"Yena, I forgot that hyunjin and I will meet. He's outside, I'll see you later." yuri said as she kissed yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Hm. takecare." yena said without looking at yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you mad?" yena shake her head. Yuri walks towards yena.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just go. I'll be fine here. I'll just go to yujin later." yena sounds so cold.

 

 

 

 

"Just take care." yena said as she sighed, yuri nodded and leave .

 

 

 

 

That was always the scenario when the two of them are spending their time. Yena was used to that but still there's a pinch on her heart everytime yuri go to hyunjin. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunjin🙄

          Yena, Can we meet? Just you without yuri. I need to ask a favor, Meet me at XXXX

 

 

 

Yena rolled her eyes after seeing hyunjin text, yena had no choice but to see the said guy. Yena drove to the said place. 

 

 

 

 

“Yena over here.” hyunjin wave her hand, yena walks towards it and sit down.

 

 

 

 

“What do you want to drink?” 

 

 

 

 

“Just straight to the point what do you want?” yena said.

 

 

 

 

“Ahmm..” hyunjin scratch her head.

 

 

 

 

“I just need a little favor.. I’m planning on confessing to yuri on her birthday, And I need you and your friends to set a surprise to her..” 

 

 

 

“Is that so?” yena said.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, Please??” hyunjin pressed his lips together.

 

 

 

 

“Just promise me to take care yuri. If you break her heart, I’ll break your bones.” yena sternly said.

 

 

 

 

“I promise! Thankyouuuu!! I owe you a lot.” yena just nodded and leave the place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT??” everyone in the room shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Are you really letting that guy take yuri??” the red hair girl said.

 

 

 

 

“It seems yuri like him too.” yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Omg! Don’t tell me you agree on this duck?” chaewon said.

 

 

 

 

 

“I agree. I know he can take care yuri.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dumb!” yujin said.

 

 

 

 

“I know, I am a dumb.” yena lower her head

 

 

 

“Are you sure you’ll be fine, if yuri accept it?” sakura said. 

 

 

 

 

 

“As for yuri’s happiness I’ll be fine.” yena weakly smile, her friends just gave a sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As everyone of yena’s friend making the surprise , yena and yuri goes out for yuri to be distracted. That was hyunjin said keep yuri distracted.

 

 

 

 

“Yenaaaaa, let’s go home. We’ve been strolling here about 2hours ago. I’m tired.” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t you want to be with me?” yena said.

 

 

 

 

“No, it’s not like that.” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

“I’m just kidding.” yena pinch yuri’s cheeks.

 

 

 

 

“I miss you.” yena suddenly uttered.

 

 

 

 

“I will miss this.” yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you being sweet right now because it’s my birthday?” yuri tease.

 

 

 

 

“No, because maybe this is the last time..” yena said as she whisper the last line.

 

 

 

 

“What are you talking about?” yena shake her heads.

 

 

 

 

“Nothing. I just want you to take care.” yuri nodded, yena’s phone beep.

 

 

 

 

“C’mon let’s get you home.” yena said as she hold yuri’s hand tightly. 

 

 

 

 

 

They are on the way to yuri’s house, the car ride was silent. Yena stops infront of yuri’s house, yuri was about to open the door when yena holds her hand.

 

 

 

 

“I will always be here yuri ah~ Here” yena give yuri a box.

 

 

 

“Happy birthday joyul~” yuri smile.

 

 

 

“Just open it at your room.” yena smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

The both of them walks out from the car and get inside yuri’s gate, yuri was wondering why is it dark when in fact they leave the light inside her house before they leave.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yena why is it dark?” yuri said but no one answered. 

 

 

 

 

“Yena?” yuri look right and left but yena was nowhere to be found.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly the light in her garden opens. Because of curiousity she walked towards it. She covers when she saw her friends at the end of the aisle of roses. 

 

 

 

One by one her friends give her a rose and the last one was yena, her hopes get high when yena was the last to give her a flower, she thought yena has the guts to confess to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri ah~” hyunjin called out. 

 

 

 

 

“Hyunjin? What are you doing here?” yuri asks, she sound disappointed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri, I know it’s too soon to ask this but i can’t wait any longer. We’ve been friends, we almost have a thing but I was dumb to leave you.” hyunjin walks towards her.

 

 

 

 

“Yuri. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?” hyunjin said as she hold both yuri’s hands. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was so shocked at the sudden confession, she look at her friends who’s just giving her a smile, her eyes landed on yena.

 

 

 

Yena just gave her a nod and a weak smile, Yuri watch yena walk away from the scene. Hyunjin on the other hand saw what’s with the two, the guys release her hold onto yuri’s hand. 

 

 

 

 

“Go after her.” hyunjin said. 

 

 

 

 

“Huh?” yuri look at her.

 

 

 

“You like her don’t you?” yuri nodded.

 

 

 

“H-how?” 

 

 

 

“If you don’t, you won’t take that long to answer.” hyunjin smile.

 

 

 

“Just go now, i’ll be fine.” after that yuri run away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH CHOI YENA!” yena look behind her.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you with your boyfriend?” yuri just walks towards yena and hit the older multiple times.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ow, Stop it. it hurts.” yena protest but yuri just continue hitting her chest.  

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop or else...” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Else what? COWARD!” yuri said as she still hitting yena.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not a ing COWARD” yena hold both yuri’s hand to stop her and lean forward to capture yuri’s lips. 

 

 

 

Suddenly everything went slow motion, it was their first kiss, both of them stun about what happen. Yena come to her sense and pull away.

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s it? After you acting brave huh?” yuri said.

 

 

 

“What? What are you expecting me to say?”

 

 

 

 

 

“That you freaking love me!” yuri snap.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes! I ING LOVE YOU AND IT HURTS SEEING YOU WITH HYUNJIN!” yena suddenly burst out her feelings, yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t smile to me.” yuri just smile more and hug the oldergirl. 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, Ishouldn’t set you up. And I should set you up with me instead.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry if this duck was a dumb and coward. If hyunjin don’t came in the frame I won’t have realise my freaking feelings.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you jo yuri. I won’t let this chance go. Will you be my girlfriend?” yena asks, yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Finally, The words I want to hear finally come out from your mouth.” yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is that a yes ?” yena hesitate to asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, You must court me first. I’m not easy as you think.”yuri said as she stick her tongue out leaving yena dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah Jo yuri!” yena shouted, yuri just giggles on her way to her house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

A/N; HELLO!!!! IM BACK! MY PHONE ALREADY FIX BUT MIDTERM EXAMINATION ARE COMING SO I BARELY WRITE PLUS ALL OF MY DRAFT JUST GOT DELETED AND I DON’T KNOW WHY 😭😭

 

 

 

BUT ANYWAY THANKYOU FOR READING MY STORIES 😭💖 LOVE YOU GHEIS!!!