My friend's sister

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

"Kwangbaaaeee!" the girl with pouty lips shouted. 

 

 

 

"Yenddduck!" 

 

 

 

 

"Man, Can't believe it's already our third year! I can't believe I ing survive last sem." yena proudly said.

 

 

 

"Yeah, Can't believe you passed and were classmate again. I'm tired with your face." kwangbae jokingly said.

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah! How dare you to say something like that to your friend huh?" yena said as she place her arms around hyewon's neck and playfully headlock it.

 

 

 

 

"Kwangbae unnie~" The two stop when they heard a voice calling hyewon. 

 

 

 

"Yah what are you doing to my unnie? Are you a bully huh?" the girl with blonde hair said as her eyebrows frowned with her pouty lips. 

Yena immediately stops headlocking hyewon.

 

 

 

"Ah.. e.." yena was stuttering as she made eyecontact with the blonde girl. 

 

 

 

 

"Hahahahaha, She's bullying me yul." hyewon said.

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah. You are the one bullying me." yena said as she pout.

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie, I'll be going to my class now. See you later!" 

 

 

 

 

"You look like an angry duck. Hmmpf" the blonde girl murmur as she walked passed yena. 

 

 

 

"Yah! aish." yena turned to hyewon who is chuckling.

 

 

 

"What? What's funny?" yena said.

 

 

 

"Nothing. C'mon let's get into class." hyewon said as she place her arms on yena's neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwangbae.. Who's that girl earlier?"  yena asked as she placed her bag in the chair. 

 

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

"The one with a blonde hair." 

 

 

 

 

"Seriously? You don't remember her??" kwangbae said, yena place her hand on her chin pretending to think.

 

 

"Nop-- Don't tell me it's Jo yuri? your freaking step sister??" 

 

 

 

"Uh-huh" hyewon nodded. 

 

 

 

"Why she looks matured now? Where's the squishy hamster I know?" yena said. 

 

 

 

"It's been 10 years of course, she's matured now." kwangbae shake her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Finally class over!!" yena sighed of relief. 

 

 

 

"Tch, You are just sleeping the whole time choi." hyewon said as she puts her bagpack.

 

 

 

"C'mon let's get home."

 

 

 

"Let's pick up my sister first." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two walked to the 2nd year building, Every year has a different building so it's not hard to find.  The two stops infront of yuri's clsssroom. 

 

 

 

"Yuri yuri!! Look outside." yuri looked outside. 

 

 

 

"It's kwangbae, but why she's with the bully." 

 

 

 

"no, not at hyewon."

 

 

 

"You know my sister?" 

 

 

 

"Ofcouse, They are the best gamer here at school including our senior sakura." 

 

 

 

 

"But the one with a magenta hair." yuri looks at yena. 

 

 

 

 

"What about her?" 

 

 

 

 

"Apart from being part of the gamers club, She's also part of the dance club. Like she's a hottie when she danceee." yuri's classmate start to fangirl. 

 

 

 

"What's her na--"

 

 

 

 

"class dismiss." yuri didn't even finish her sentence, maybe she just ask kwangbae about it.

 

 

 

"Bye yul! see you on monday" 

 

 

"Bye."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwangbae! Kaja!" yuri said as she walk towards hyewon.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here bully?" 

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah! I have a name jjoyul." yuri was taken aback when yena called her that.

 

 

 

"Yah! How dare you to call me jjoyul? only my favorite unnie call me that." yuri pouted.

 

 

 

"So am I your favorite unnie?" yena widely smiled.

 

 

 

"What are you talking about, why? are you choi yena huh?" yuri realizing everything, she covers .

 

 

 

"Hahahah favorite unnie huh. Can't believe you forgotten your 'favorite unnie' " yena teased the blonde girl. Hyewon was just laughing, 

 

 

'some things never change they still love to bicker.' hyewon thought.

 

 

 

 

"Aiissshh.. Not anymore hmppff" yuri walk fast them as she was embarrased. 

 

 

 

"Stop teasing her now choi." hyewon said.

 

 

 

"Fine fine." yena smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was the first one to enter the house while hyewon was still outside.

 

 

"Bye kwangbae, see you tomorrow!"

 

 

 

"Bye Joguri!!" yena shouted then she walked away.

 

 

 

 

"KWANGBAE UNNIE!!" yuri shouted as hyewon enter the house.

 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me it was choi yena???" 

 

 

 

"You didn't ask." hyewon answered.

 

 

 

"It was embarrassing, I just said infront of her that she's my favorite unnie." yuri blush from embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

"she don't recognize you at first too. She said you look matured now." yuri looked at hyewon.

 

 

 

"But why did you not recognize yena? Aren't you have a crush on her?" hyewon teased.

 

 

 

"UNNIE!" yuri whined.

 

 

 

"I didn't know she looks like this now, the last time I saw her was 10 years ago like I was just like 8 years old. And she just looks like a lost duck." 

 

 

 

"It's embarrassing, I just said that she look like an angry duck." yuri faced palm.

 

 

 

"Don't worry hahah It's all fine with yena. She know she's your favorite unnie after all. hahah" hyewon laughed.

 

 

 

"I hate you both! hmmpf." yuri pouted as she stomped her feet towards her room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The morning came it was cold outside, yena woke up and looked at the clock it was nine in the morning, she does her morning routine and take a bath with a hot water after she takes a bath she walked down the stairs and eat the breakfast her mother made.

 

 

 

"Mom, I'll be at the Kang's house later."

 

 

 

"Okay, Take care." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ding dong*

 

 

Kwangbae open the door for yena, as usual every weekend yena often go to kang's house to play or just stay there for fun, the two was playing ps4.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just get some snack!" hyewon said, yena just nodded since she's playing.

 

 

 

"Kwangbae unnie?" yena look where the voice came from.

 

 

 

Yena immediately smile seeing the younger girl, Yuri was still half asleep as she walk to the living room while scratching her cheeks while she's still in her pajama.

 

 

 

"Unnie, have you seen my favorite towel?" yuri shouted, still not notice yena.

 

 

 

"Is this it?" yena said as she grab the towel that has hamster print and raise it infront of yuri.

 

 

 

"Omo!" yuri eyes widen.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here at this hour?? It's still early." yuri said as she hide her face using her the towel.

 

 

"I'm here to play with kwangbae, and why are you hiding your face?" 

 

 

 

"It's none of your business." yuri turn around leaving the older, yena just chuckles.

 

 

 

"I haven't said to her that you will come over here today." hyewon said as she munch the chips, the two go back to their position and start playing.

 

 

 

"Ah that's why she's shock to see me." yena chuckles.

 

 

"She's shock because she doesn't even put make up on. hahah" hyewon said.

 

 

 

"She's really not the baby yuri anymore." yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aaarrrgghh!! why kwangbae didn't event said that yena will be here!!" yuri said to herself.

 

 

"It's so embarassing.." yuri facepalm.

 

 

"but she looks cute with her hoodie, she really looks like a duck hahah" yuri smile to herself.

 

 

 

 

Yuri takes a bath, then she lay on her bed. She's arguing with herself if she's going to go out, but hearing the two being noisy she felt annoyed.

 

 

 

"Yah! You two are too noisy." yuri said.

 

 

 

"Hi jjoyul." yena smile, yuri malfunction for a whille.

 

 

"Don't be grumpy yuri. are you on your period??" hyewon said.

 

 

"I'm not!"

 

 

"Hey yuri wanna play? I'll teach you." yena said.

 

 

Ofcourse, yuri stop acting like a tsundere and walk towards the two then yena teach yuri to play. As the time passed the three of them grow tired and hungry.

 

 

 

Ding.

 

 

"Oh shoot!! I forgot I have a meeting!" hyewon said.

 

 

"Hahah you're dead. Your dear eunbi will be maaaaad" yena teased.

 

 

 

"Shut up! Bye I'll leave you two.. Choi take care of yuri." hyewon said and winked.

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of yuri." yena beamed, yuri just looked at them.

 

 

 

 

"Hey jjoyul.. Want to go out?" yuri nodded.

 

 

With that the two go out even it's cold outside. 

They just walk around not talking to each other, they were awkward because after years they only see each other now.

 

 

"Wanna sit there?" yena pointed at the swing, yuri just nodded.

 

 

 

"Yuri." yuri nervously looked at yena.

 

 

"Haha you don't have to be nervous yul. It's just me." yena said.

 

 

'yeah it's you thats why I'm nervous..'

 

 

"When did you arrive here? I haven't seen you in kwangbae's before? I was suprised that you transfer.. kwangbae didn't even said to me you're here." yena asked.

 

 

"Last summer. But I stay at a dorm.. And I said to her not to tell you coz I want to surprise you but I guess I'm the one who get surprised" yuri chuckles, Right now it's not the awkward atmosphere anymore, it's more like a comfortable between them.

 

 

 

 

"I was surprised too. haha you're not a baby anymore." yena chuckles.

 

 

"Yah! I'm not a baby even before." yuri pouted.

 

 

"Hahah but seriously I didn't recognize you at first. I thought you were one of kwangbae's hot chick." yuri slap yena's shoulder.

 

 

"Yah!"

 

 

"You looked matured now with your blonde hair. Is that what you get for studying at states?" yena smiled.

 

 

"It suits you. You looked beautiful." yena smiled as she looked at yuri.

 

 

 

"Aisshh You still so greasy until now." yuri said but deep inside her heart is beating so loud.

 

 

"I'm just saying the truth. but anyway what club did you register for??" yena asked.

 

 

 

"Music club." yena nodded then she stood up. Yuri looked at her with a confused expression.

 

 

 

 

"You should protect your voice in this cold weather." yena said as she walk towards yuri and place the hoodie on yuri and pulls the tie.

 

Yuri's heart was beating so loud, that everything yena does felt like slow motion. 

 

 

"Let's go, It's getting cold. Let's get you home or kwangbae will be mad at me." yena smiled then offered her hand to yuri.

 

 

 

Yuri grab yena's hand and try to calm her heart, as they walked towards yuri's house.

 

 

 

"Yena unnie.."

 

 

"Hmm."

 

 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" yena stop from walking that make yuri bumped into her back.

 

 

 

"Sorry.. I was just curious." yuri looked down.

 

 

 

"No I don't have.. And I don't think I want one.. Haven't kwangbae told you??" yena said, then leaned to yuri's ears.

 

 

 

"I like cute girls." yena smiled. yuri was stunned and her cheeks is getting redder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days have passed, Yuri and yena is much closer now no more awkward atmosphere. Hyewon also got her a girlfriend which is Kwon Eunbi, Yena still go to hyewon's house every weekend like the old times but there's one more reason.

 

 

Yuri was there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Boo!" 

 

 

 

"YAHHH!!" the younger girl squeal.

 

 

 

"Hahahahahah" her husky laugh echoed around her room.

 

 

"You were thinking deeply, Mind to share?" yena said as she sit beside yuri.

 

 

 

"You know Kim Jaehwan from your department?" yena nodded.

 

 

 

"What about him? Is he bothering you? want me to choke slam him?" yuri slapped yena.

 

 

 

"No, don't do that. He is not bothering me." 

 

 

 

"It just that... He asked me to be his partner in upcoming valentines prom. yena frowned.

 

 

 

"And you said yes??" yena said, yuri slowly nodded.

 

 

 

"What the.." yena almost cursed out.

 

 

 

"He looks nice and gentleman, And he asked me inside my classroom.. I was pressured by my classmates so I didn't reject him." yena face palmed.

 

 

 

"Why? unnie?" 

 

 

 

"Nothing. Goodluck on your date then." yena said.

 

 

 

"Nae unnie," Yuri answered then yena just play with her phone she's not in the mood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"how about you? did you ask someone to be with you at the prom?" yena shake her heads.

 

 

 

"Nah, That someone already have a date. So there's no need for me to attend." yena said as her eyes was focus on the game. 

 

 

 

 

'Lost my chance to ask you out..' yena  sighed. Yuri snatched yena's phone. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!!! I'll be dead in the game!!" 

 

 

 

 

"Game or me?" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Jaehwan or me?" yena answered, the two looked at each other, yena immediately grab her phone and walk out from yuri's room. 

 

 

 

"Yah unnie come back here!" yuri shouted, she has no plan to go after her unnie.

 

 

 

Yuri buried her face to the pillow and squeal. She grabs her phone and texted the older girl.

 

 

 

 

To: My ducky 

       "I was just kidding, jaehwan didn't asked me. I just want to see your reaction. 😉"

From: My ducky

       "🙄"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jo Yuri" yena shouted at the school ground, everyone in the school ground looked at yena who's standing on the table. 

 

 

 

"Yah choi! what are you doing?" hyewon shouted.

Yuri was embarrassed so she didn't look at the older.

 

 

 

"Kang hyewon! Say to your step sister that she should look at me." yena shouted, all in the school ground start to shout when yena jump out of the table and pick up the flower that she place on the bench. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~" the older softly called her name.

 

 

 

"What are you doing yena unnie?" yuri said.

 

 

 

"I'm here to ask you. Would you like to be my date on the prom??" yena smiled, yuri shyly smiled too.

 

 

 

"Or Would you like to go out with me?" everyone was shouting.

 

 

 

"Or Would you like to date me?" 

 

 

 

"Hmm, Can I say all of the above?" yuri jumps to hug yena, the two smiled with each other. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: another one shot for you guyys!! hahah I already wrote this last week but I just finished it today coz I'm in a good mood since izone is breaking records 🤪 plus yulyen moments at the mcountdown !!

 

STREAM FIESTA GUYS!!