You [END]

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

It was sunday morning, yuri and her friends start packing their things, all of them are excited except for yuri even though she accept chaeyeon's offer to come with them, she still feel lonely. 

 

 

 

 

All of them already pack their things and place it to the van, eunbi sits in the passenger seat while the other sits in the back seat. Chaeyeon start driving luckily the rain is not that strong, Yuri looked at the window feeling emotional because of the rain, she still miss her wife. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri deeply sighed and hyewon heard it, hyewon place her arms around yuri to comfort her. Since its a 3 to 4 hours ride all of them fall asleep ofcourse except for chaeyeon since she's the driver. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chaewonniee!!" yena called her 'girlfriend', and wrapped her arms around the girl waist, it was a back hug

 

 

 

"Oh yena~" chaewon said as she continue to wash the dishes. 

 

 

 

"So you and your father will have to leave later?" yena pouted.

 

 

"Uhm, we need to deliver the fruits." yena nods and remove her arms around the girl waist.

 

 

 

"Take care okay?" yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Girls we already arrived!!" chaeyeon said waking them all.

 

 

 

Groans can be heard inside the car, the rain has stop. All of them get out of the car, yuri smiles as she smell the fresh air, they all get their luggage and walk inside the house. 

 

 

 

 

"Uncle kwangsoo" chaeyeon greeted.

 

 

"Oh chaeyeon ah~ you guys arrived" chaeyeon's uncle said.

 

 

 

 

"Yea this are my friends." chaeyeon introduce her friends and all of them bow to her uncle.

 

 

 

"You guys don't feel shy okay? feel at home. I'll be in the farm for a moment. Enjoy your stay here girls" all of them smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uwaa this house is so big!! You really a rich family chaeyeon!" eunbi said.

 

 

"Yes! omyghad there are so many foods" hyewon said when she opens the refrigerator.

 

 

Chaeyeon's laugh at her friends compliment, they all place their luggage to the room and they all start eating. 

 

 

 

"Chae I'm not in the mood to eat, can i get some fresh air for a moment?" yuri said, all of them nodded.

 

 

 

"Do you want me to accompany you?" yuri shook her head.

 

 

"I'm fine, thankyou" yuri said then she walks out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung-nim we will deliver this now." chaewon's father said. 

 

 

"Take care." lee kwangsoo said. 

 

 

 

"Woniee uncle stay safe okay?" yena said then she hugs chaewon.

 

 

"Aigoo, We'll be fine yena ah." yena pouted, then chaewon steal a peck on yena's lips leaving the duck dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"Bye!" chaewon wave then she gets in to the truck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was left alone, she was bored and don't know what to do, being alone is killing her. She decided to go outside and go to her favorite spot when she wants being alone.

 

 

 

 

As she walks to her favorite spot she saw a girl with a long brown hair, she seems so lonely. 

 

 

'What's the matter with me?' yena thought.

 

 

The girl with a long brown hair stood up, yena hides behind the trees and eyeing the girl as she walks away from the river.

 

 

 

"I haven't seen her? are she new to this town?" yena asks herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sits beside the river and inhale some fresh air, she stay there about half hour when someone called her. 

 

 

 

"Yenaaaaa~" yena looks behind her and to see her lovely girlfriend. 

 

 

 

"Wonnieee~" the older girl stood up and approach her running girlfriend then they hug each other.

 

 

 

 

"We need to get back to the house, uncle kwangsoo said her niece and her friends are there." chaewon said.

 

 

 

"Okayokay. lets go." They both walk hand in hand.

 

 

 

 

The both of them walks towards kwangsoo's house where the girls at. They enter the mansion and straight to the dining area. 

 

 

 

 

"Hello!" chaewon greeted kwangsoo and her father.

 

 

 

"A-annyeong uncles" they both bowed. 

 

 

"Oh yena and chaewon. come here and sit, the girls will be down for a while." kwangsoo said. 

 

 

 

 

 

Footsteps can be heard from upstairs, the girls was talking to each other while approaching the dining area, they all stops when they saw a familliar face. 

 

 

 

"N-o wa—" Hyewon utter.

 

"Is that—" said yujin.

 

"Oh they are here" kwangsoo said.

 

 

 

"This is my niece Lee Chaeyeon and her friends Hyewon, eunbi, wonyoung and yujin, and this is chaewon and Yena." 

 

 

 

"Hello! nice to meet you." Yena said while smiling widely to them, and chaewon politely bows to them.

 

 

 

"O-h h-i." chaeyeon and her friends look at each other with a confuse look. 

 

 

 

 

"wait, where's yuri?" kwangsoo asks.

 

 

 

 

"She said she doesn't have an apetite to eat, maybe she will eat later." chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

They eat peacefully while yena was uncomfortable with the look that chaeyeon and her friends giving to her, chaewon noticed it and she make an excuse.

 

 

 

 

"We're done, uncle thankyou for the food. We'll be heading to our house now." chaewon bow as well as yena. The two of them get out of everyone sights.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is that yena? like our yena??" eunbi asks.

 

 

 

"I think so, but why is she pretending that she doesn't know us?" yujin sulked.

 

 

 

 

"Yea, yuri will be happy to know this." hyewon smile

 

 

 

 

"Happy about what?" yuri popped up out of nowhere.

 

 

 

"Yuriiiiii unniieee" wonyoung shouted then grabs yuri's hand.

 

 

 

 

"Whats with you guys?" 

 

 

 

 

"We found yena unnie!" Yujin said. 

 

 

 

"Where?? is she okay? is she alive? tell me!! " yuri begins to panic.

 

 

 

"Calm down first." eunbi said. 

 

 

 

 

"She is okay, but she looks like she forgot about us." yujin pouted. 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" yuri looked at them with a confuse expression.

 

 

 

 

 

"She looks like she lost her memory. When uncle soo introduce them to us, she said "Nice to meet you" and we're shocked." 

 

 

 

 

"Atleast she's alive out there." yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Anyway who is that chaewon??" wonyoung said. 

 

 

 

 

"She's the daughter of uncle kwangsoo's caretaker." chaeyeon answer while walking towards to thwm with juice. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uncle said, this chaewon is yena's girlfriend." after hearing that everyone looks at yuri with a concern look.

 

 

 

 

"Maybe she really lost her memory, but im glad that she's breathing." yuri bitterly smile.

 

 

 

They all hug yuri, then yuri slightly sobs, they comfort their friend because they know yuri needs it. She needs a friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its 7 am in the morning and its their last day there, yuri woke up early than the others. She takes a shower then she went outside to inhale some fresh air. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She sat down at the rock near the river, The river make her calm. Tomorrow is their last day on the farm but she still didn't see yena, even hearing her voice. 

 

 

 

'I miss you so much yena'

 

 

 

 

'But i think you already forgot about me'

 

 

 

 

'You already found someone else'

 

 

 

 

'I can't blame you if you found someone else'

 

 

 

 

 

'I love you so much yena.'

 

 

 

Yuri's tears suddenly went out, she can't take it anymore. The pain in her heart making it more worst, she heard a footstep coming towards the river then she saw a figure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'It was her.' yuri thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah! Come here you dumb duck!!" chaewon shouted as yena runaway from her but she caught yena and grab her ears.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch ouch ouch." yena yelp in pain.

 

 

 

"I told you to not put a duck sticker on my laptop" 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry okaaay? ducks are cute like me" yena pouted her lips. 

 

 

 

 

"No you're not cute." chaewon put out her tongue to girlfriend.

 

 

 

"But you love me" yena smiled then peck on chaewon's lips then runaway leaving the girl with her face as red as a tomato.

 

 

 

 

Yuri witness it all she can't help but to feel hurt, she used to do that. She used to scold yena for putting ducks sticker everywhere in their house, she used to pinch yena's waist when yena pissed her off. Yena used to kissed her when she's mad and when she's happy. She missed yena so much. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I'm happy that I saw you breathing. I'm happy that youre smiling even though im not the reason.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon we need to deliver this again." chaewon's father yell.

 

 

 

"Yes appa." chaewon said then she approach the truck. 

 

 

 

"Byee yenaa." yena waved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was being left again alone, she pouted because she's getting bored. Same as yuri, she was left behind since chaeyeon and her friends decided to go to the main city and she doesn't want to go. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Im hungry." yena said then she open their refrigerator then she sighed because theres nothing on their fridge but water.

 

 

 

"Maybe uncle kwangsoo has." yena walked out then she walks in kwangsoo mansion. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*footsteps*

 

 

"What was that?" the younger girl said. 

 

 

 

Yuri felt somewhat scared because of the footsteps she heard.

 

 

 

 

*Stomach growling*

 

 

"Wrong timing.. Im scared to go down. what if its a serial killer?" yuri said to herself. 

 

 

 

"No no yuri, its just a mouse nothing to afraid of." yuri inhale and exhale. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri stood up and grabs a pillow incase of emergency, she slowly walks down. She heard a metal sounds makes her feel frightened.

 

 

 

She slowly approach the dining area and saw a figure, the girl was holding a knife then the girl turned around and yuri the pillow to the person.

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" yuri screams and grabs the knife that the girl drops then she close her eyes

 

 

 

"Ouch what the hell?" the girl rub her head.

 

 

 

 

"Who are you huh? why are you here?" Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Hey easy, put down the knife geez" yuri heard the voice and slowly opening her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Ye—" yuri didn't continue to call the girl.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you throw that to me?" yena said.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I panic. I thought a serial killer was here." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"A cute like me, a serial killer pfft" yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"I never seen you here. are you friends with chaeyeon? but i didn't see you when i met them, but you look familiar." yena puts her hands on her chin to pretend to think.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah right, you're the river girl." 

 

 

 

 

"Hi I'm yena. Whats your name??" yena smile, yuri lost in yena's smile.

 

 

 

 

"Im Yuri." 

 

 

 

"Yuri. hmm cute name." 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just here because im hungry sorry for invading your kitchen. Our refrigerator are empty and im hungry." Yena pouted. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri smiled finally she was close to yena, she missed her a lot. She wants to hug and kiss the older girl but she knows yena might lost her memory.

 

 

 

 

"I'm hungry too, can you lend me some?" yuri puppy eyed, and yena lost in yuri's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

'Why is it like this?' yena thought as her heart was pounding so hard.

 

 

 

"Yea sure, Just sit and wait. I'll take care of this." yena said and smile to yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woah I'm so full" yuri said as she held her belly.

 

 

 

"You're a good eater hahah" yena said as she also finished eating.

 

 

 

"maybe because you cooked well." yuri smile, the older girl blush with that sudden compliment then she washes the dishes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll get going now yuri ssi~ thankyou for letting me eat here hehe" yena was about to leave when yuri grabs her hand.

 

 

 

 

"Can you accompany me? Hmm I hate being alone.." yuri make an excuse since she wants to spend time with yena.

 

 

 

Even though yuri knows yena and chaewon was a thing, Yena is still her wife. 

 

 

 

 

"Yea sure, Im also alone since my girlfriend went with her father" yena walks towards the sofa and sit besides yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How long have you been with chaewon?"yuri suddenly spoke up. 

 

 

 

 

"2 months." 

 

 

 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" 

 

 

 

"No i dont but i have a wife." yena looked at her.

 

 

 

 

"What? You're married?" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"What's her name?"

 

 

 

 

"Yena."

 

 

 

 

"Oh, she have the same name as me." yena awkwardly chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"where is she? I haven't seen her with you here?" 

 

 

 

"She left."

 

 

 

"What? She left you? what an " yuri smile.

 

 

 

 

"Yes she's totally an ." Somehow yena felt her heart hurts.

 

 

 

"would you mind tell me why she left?"

 

 

 

 

"She had a car accident back then."

 

 

 

 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to call her . She died isn't she?" yena look worriedly as yuri getting teary eyed.

 

 

 

 

"It's okay, No she didn't her body was missing since 9 months ago." 

 

 

 

"Sorry to hear." 

 

 

 

"I just missed her so much, everynight I would cry because of her. everything went down when she went missing." yuri cant help but to cry, yena puts her arms around yuri's shoulder then pull her closer. 

 

 

 

Yuri lean over yena's shoulder and cry, she missed yena's warmth, even though yena couldn't remember her atleast yuri remember her. She hugged the older girl, yena let her somehow yena's heart was agreeing to the warmth they both feel.

 

 

 

 

"Do you have any picture of her or things that reminds her?" yena said not breaking the hug. 

 

 

 

"I have. Here." yuri said then she show her fingers with the ring on it.

 

 

 

 

"Its our wedding ring." after yuri said that, yena felt a head ache and she somewhat can se blurred images. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Her smile, her eyes.. i thought it was chaewon.. but its yuri..' yena thought

 

 

 

'Its been yuri, I'm her wife.. Im so ing dumb' yena added.

 

 

 

"Yena are you okay?" yuri's worried tone make yena soft. 

 

 

 

The pain in yena's head was gone she looked up and met yuri's worried eyes, she pulled the girl into the hug, yuri was dumbfounded on yena's action.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-jo-oy-uul.." yena stutter

 

 

Upon hearing those words yuri can't help butto cry, tears of both of them are flowing down to their cheeks. Tight hugs indicated they misses and longing for each other.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. Im such an .. joyuul.." yena cried.

 

 

 

"Yes you're an ." yuri also cried punching yena's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Im so freaking dumb. Im so sorry" yena broke the hug and looked down.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're my dumb duck." yuri cupped yena's cheeks wiping the tears.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll never leave you again joyul, sorry for everything, sorry when i go MIA all this time, Im sorr—-" yena was interrupt when yuri pull her to kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena responded to the kiss, the longing for each other ended. Yuri finally find her only love, Yena find her way back. The both of them were smiling through their kisses like it was their first kissed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yen—" Chaewon stops when she saw yena and yuri kissing.

 

 

 

 

"Ye—" Chaewon was about to shout when her father cover and drag her into their house.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why did you do that? Can't you see? that girl is flirting my yena." chaewon frowned.

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon stop."

 

 

 

"Why? Is it okay for you? well for me its not." chaewon stop from walking when she heard what her father said.

 

 

 

"It's her wife."

 

 

 

"W-what?"

 

 

 

"She already gained her memory." chaewon's father said.

 

 

 

"And it's time to give her on where she belongs." chaewon start to get teary eyed.

 

 

 

 

"bu-t"

 

 

 

"I told you before, I told you to not fall for her because she's already commited." 

 

 

 

"I love yena.."

 

 

 

"Does she love you?" 

 

 

 

"Yes." chaewon said.

 

 

 

"No." 

 

 

 

"She doesn't love you, she was just longing for her wife. Because you and her wife has a similarity. She may lost her memory but she don't lose her heart."

 

 

 

"Im not saying this to hurt you but thats the truth. You'll find someone don't cry" chaewon's father hug her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you Yuri ah, I promise to not leave you again." yena smile.

 

 

 

"I love you too yena ah, I'm so lonely without you" yuri rested her head on yena's shoulder.

 

 

 

"You won't be lonely anymore" yena kissed yuri's crown.

 

 

 

"What about chaewon? isn't she your g-irlfriend?" yuri's voice crack, yena felt guilty she totally forgot about chaewon.

 

 

 

"I'll talk to her tomorrow. I hope she understand. I feel bad. I'm so bad" 

 

 

 

"No you're not. I totally understand you. Just apologise to her." yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena ah, i love you so much let's not leave each other again." 

 

 

 

 

"I won't leave this time.." Yena leaned forward to capture yuri's lips one more time.

 

 

 

 

'From the beginning to the end, it's always been YOU.' 

 

————————————————————————

 

(A/N; HI GOODMORNING TO YOU AND GOODNIGHT TO ME😂😂 Hope you guyyys like it. 

 

I don't know when will I update the U R, Yulyen is not breathing and i need motivation 😭😭🥺 

 

 

I missed them so much :(( When will yulyen be breath again?? :(( 

 

 

 

Love her so much :(( Wanna pinch that cheeks 🥺🥺

 

 

Lets be mutuals.

 

Twt:@_pandaevil03_

 

Ask me on

curiouscat: @_evilpanda_