Love, Ing

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

"Yuri ah~~" 

 

 

"Yenaaaaaa~" the younger squeal as she saw the older calling for her, she run and jump to hug the older girl. Yena gladly accept yuri's big hug and kissed her cheeks.

 

 

 

Yena was in Busan, visiting her girlfriend like she always do. Yena would travel two and a half hours just to see yuri, Yuri would scold yena first because yena would cut class at her last subject just to travel to busan. 

 

 

They first met when Yena and her family went to busan for business trip also for their family to hangout. It's the night when yena decided to go to the beach in-front of the hotel they were staying in.

 

 

Along her way she heard a sobs , and being a curious girl she followed the sobs that lead her to her future girlfriend. Yena sits down beside the girl and look at the ocean waves. 

 

 

"The ocean waves here is really relaxing don't you think?" yena said, the younger girl didn't lift her head and just looked down.

 

 

"Sorry, if I sit beside you. I heard you sobs and I don't know how to comfort maybe sitting beside you can give you comfort." Yena smiled.

 

 

"You can say your worries to me" 

 

 

"They said, share your problem to strangers, they won't judge you." the younger girl finally lift up her head and look at yena. 

 

 

"Finally you look at me."

 

 

And that's when they know, they captured each others heart. The first eye contact they made, the first smile they share, Yena asking for yuri's number. It all happen in that place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Yena has been together since 5 years ago, Yena was the one who make the first move, yena would check if yuri was okay. Yena would also call her asking for her day. And Yuri was start falling to yena's tactics. 

 

 

And Yuri said yes to yena when Yena visited her in her Hometown. Yena has been the sweet girl since then the 5 years they been together, yena didn't change at all. 

 

 

But there's only one problem, Yuri was growing impatient. Yena wasn't out to her family, so yena can't hold and kiss yuri in public, because her dad has an eyes everywhere. Yuri totally understand it since she really love yena, she go along in this hiding game with yena's father. 

 

 

Only yena's friends and yuri's family knows their relationship, Yuri's family has been supportive to her and her relationship with yena. And the both of them is happy for it.

 

 

 

 

 

It was Friday in the afternoon, yena's class dismissed early she rushed her things and walk out from her class when her friend -- yujin grab her bag.

 

 

"Yah! Choi yena! Where are you going? We have group work." Yena sighed.

 

 

"Yujin.. Tell them I'm feeling sick, I'll help tomorrow. I need to go now, I have a train to catch up." yujin shakes her head.

 

 

"Yena.. What if your father finds out??" yena smiled.

 

 

"Nope, he would never. Thank you yujin. I owe you a lot." Yena run and she go to the train station.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUSAN

 

Yena arrived safe at yuri's house, She even told her dad that she will be sleeping at yujin's house doing the group project, she already said that to yujin incase her father calls her. 

 

 

Yena and Yuri was cuddling in younger bed, Yena was yuri's hair, sniffing her hair the makes her calm.

 

 

"Yena ah~" yena hummed as a response.

 

 

"When will you tell your father?" yena knew yuri would asked this again.

 

 

"I don't know.. But I will don't worry." yena kissed the younger girl forehead.

 

 

"Why you always say that.." yuri sighed. 

 

 

"You always say you would but you never did." 

 

 

"I want to hold and kissed you in the public, I want everyone to know, but I think It will never happen." yuri said that make yena feel guilty, the young pull out from yena's embrace and turn around. 

 

 

 

"How long should I keep being hidden?" 

 

 

 

 

After that day, yena was being ignore by yuri but of course yuri still accompany the older to the train station, the older understand it why yuri was acting like that. 

 

 

She just can't tell her father now, now that she has one failing grades and that subject was the one she always cutting off. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Choi Yena! Wth are you failing for??" yena was just lower her head while being scold by her father. 

 

 

"What keeping you distracted huh? I even lock the door of your arcade room so you can focus on studying." 

 

 

"I'm sorry dad. I'll study hard." yena kneeled down.

 

 

"Are you seeing someone that's why you keep being distracted?" yena lift her head up.

 

 

"N-no.. I was just distracted. It's all my fault dad. I'll study hard, I'll pass this subject. Just give me one more chance." yena's father sighed.

 

 

"If you fail this again. I'll be transporting you to america with your brother." yena bowed before enter her room. 

 

 

Her failing grade plus yuri still ignoring her is making her frustrated. She tried to call yuri but the latter's phone was off, She look at the clock it was just 4 pm. She grab her coat and purse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon unnie.. Thankyou for accompanying me today." yuri said as she the ice cream.

 

 

"It's nothing yuri. As long as you feel better." hyewon smiled. 

 

 

"You should fixed your relationship with yena, You said she was a daughter of a big business man, she might feel pressure that's why she can't just get out." yuri sighed as she felt guilty ignoring yena. 

 

 

"I will unnie.. I should just understand her more" hyewon smiled as she patted yuri's head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomonim?" 

 

 

"Oh yena! Why are you here at this hour? Yuri is not yet home." yuri's mom said. 

 

 

"Ah, is that so? I'll just wait for her eomonim." yena smiled.

 

 

"C'mon come inside first." 

 

 

"It's okay eomonim~ I'll just talk to yuri then I'll go. I'll just stay here." yena said, yuri's mom nodded. 

 

 

Yena dialed yuri's phone and it rings, yuri pick it up. 

 

"Yuri.."

 

"Where are you?"

 

"I'm with my classmate,

just finishing our project." 

 

"Is that so?"

 

"Why you asked?" 

 

 

"Nothing.. Sorry for

disturbing."

 

 

The call ended then Yena bid a goodbye to yuri's mom.

 

"Are you not going to wait for yuri? So you going here won't go waste." yena smiled, yuri's mom has been so good to her. 

 

 

"It's fine eomonim, I'll just go some other time." yena bowed and she start walking away with a heavy heart. 

 

 

 

Not so long, yena heard a laughing voice that she really knows. Yena's heart clench as she saw two people approaching yuri's house, holding each others hand. 

 

 

 

There she saw, yuri smile, a genuine smile.

 

 

 

There she saw what yuri has been asking for. 

 

 

 

 

Yena was about to turn around but yuri's eyes landed on her, She just got out from yuri's house alley. 

 

 

"Yena.."

 

 

"Yuri." yena slightly smile and yuri look where yena was looking, yuri immediately pull her hand out. 

 

 

"Why are you here at this hour?" yuri asked, yena was just stared blankly at yuri.

 

 

"You should have told me yuri ah.." yena bitterly smiled. yuri look at her confusedly.

 

 

"You shouldn't have lied." 

 

 

"I'm just here to say sorry to you, but i guess it's too late?" yena chuckles. 

 

 

"Hope you two find happiness. Please look after yuri. " yena bowed to hyewon then she hurriedly walk, she heard yuri calls her name but she can't turn around when she's fully a crying mess. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was crying so much even in the train luckily people in the train are just few. It hurts her so much, but she knows it's also her fault. Yuri was understanding since then, she was the one who fail to make everyone knew yuri was her girlfriend.

 

 

Yena's phone was ringing, as she look at the caller ID it was yuri, she turn off her phone. 

She had to move on.

 

 

After she got home, she cut everything that connected to yuri. It's hurt her and she needs to move on. But she didn't let yuri explain.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: I reccomend to listen to Love, Ing - Ben)

 

 

 

 

After 3 years, Yena was a successful business woman, she was the one who run their company. Yena's father has been so proud of her. 

 

 

But all of this success in life, Yena still felt incomplete, All of this money she gain, she feels empty. 

 

 

She was scrolling to Instagram, There she saw that make her heart clench. It was Yuri's picture.

 

🎵I'm still in the middle of breakup 

and I don't think it well end soon. 

You may have a new love now but

I'm still madly in love with you. 🎵 

 

 

 

liked by Yiren.Wang,Eunbibi,Goddess_minjoo and 50k others like this.

foodie.hy3won My Girlfriend is so cute even when she's eating.. She looks like a baby, and she's my baby💞 ㅠㅠ

View all comments.

 

 

 

Within 2 years, yena has been seeing this two. Yuri and hyewon became famous couple through the internet, they were making good song covers. One time yena watch one of their videos, and it's not even 5 seconds she close it, she can't handle looking at yuri being happy which not cause by her. 

 

 

But as the time goes by, She already accept everything.

 

 

Is she?

 

🎵I, too, want to breakup with you

as much as you want.

No, I want to be happier than you

How were you able to erase me,

please teach me.

Still, I'm in the midst of a breakup.🎵

 

 

Yena bitterly smiled as she saw the picture. 

 

"This is all yuri wanted.. To be show off, which I wasn't able to do"  yena thought as she close her eyes. 

 

🎵I still love you, more than anybody else

Even if we breakup, I don't want to do it

 

"Will I be able to say goodbye to you someday?" that's what yena thought.

 

Only you didn't know that I'm still in love with you🎵

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena ah, did you pack everything?" yujin asked.

 

 

"Yeah." yujin patted yena's back. 

 

 

"I hope I can see her there." yena sighed. 

 

 

Yujin and Yena was going to busan for business trip like before, but for the past 3 years yena had been doing her business in busan she haven't seen yuri. She doesn't know if yuri already move out in her parent's house since as yena observe, yuri's parents are still there. 

 

 

 

 

After two and a half hours Yujin and Yena arrived at the hotel where her family always stay, She drop off her luggage. She walks in the balcony where the beach can be scene. Yena rest her elbow in the balcony handle and she look at the shore. 

 

 

 

 

Whenever she had business in busan everything happen there is flashing back like it was only yesterday. Yena smiled as the sweet memories of her and yuri came to her mind after seeing the shore, but eventually her smile turn down as she felt her heart clench. 

 

 

 

 

It was her. 

 

 

 

 

her eyes.

 

 

her lips.

 

 

her smile. 

 

 

 

 

She was sure, It's her. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~~" Yena heard it coming from the left side and there she saw hyewon, smiling widely to yuri. 

 

 

 

 

Yena just watch the two embrace each other, it make her heart clench. Yuri was genuinely smile at hyewon, yuri was in love. The way yuri look at hyewon, she knows it. Hyewon place her hands on yuri's shoulder and they start walking, Yena was just staring at the two without knowing a tears left out of her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

🎵I still love you, more than anybody else

Even if we breakup, I don't want to do it

Will I be able to say goodbye to you someday.

Only you didn't know that I'm still in love with you🎵

 

 

 

 

The night came Yuri was walking in the shore smiling, She was inhaling the salty breeze by the beach.It's been a while since she walk here, after she and yena broke up she never go to this beach since it's bring back memories. But after years she's ready to see the beautiful ocean again without thinking of yena. 

 

 

 

 

or she still thinking of yena?

 

 

 

 

Yuri saw a woman standing by the shore her hands are on her back look like she's thinking deeply that's what the younger observe, Yuri was about to passed by when the woman turn around to take a step when there eyes met. 

 

 

 

 

It felt like the world stops for a moment, the person she has been trying to forget are in front of her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's been a while yuri ah~" Yuri's heart clench when she heard her name being said by the person after so many years. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was the first one to look away and was about to walk away when yena spoke.

 

 

 

 

🎵If only you can stop here without anyone knowing🎵

 

 

 

 

"Can you lend me some of your time even just for a minute?" Yuri stop walking, It felt like yena was desperate for her time. The sound of yena's voice makes her heart ache. 

 

 

 

🎵I really wanna say goodbye 

 

I think that's the last thing🎵

 

 

 

And the next thing they know, They were standing beside each other facing the ocean, listening to the sound of waves. 

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation for your success." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Same goes to you. You have a big name now." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"But I still feel empty." Yuri look at the older girl who's looking at the ocean, the sadness in yena's eyes she can see it. 

 

 

 

 

"Anyway, I'm just want to say sorry for everything happen, It's my fault after all. I didn't let you explain, I even cut all the connection between us. When in fact I was the cause why you did that, You just want to be show off but I didn't do it because I was coward." Yena gulped. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for not being brave enough, that I am a coward. I just want you to know that everything happen is my fault, You were understanding, all you do is support me. You didn't ask for anything, just one." 

 

 

 

 

"But I can even give it to you, because I was selfish. I only think what's good for me and I didn't considered what you feel. I'm sorry for that." Yuri was fighting her tears not to fall down, her heart aching for yena. Yena looks at yuri and observe the girl.

 

 

 

 

Yena heavily sighed and chuckles as something caught her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for giving me your time yuri ah, It makes me feel relieve I hope you won't be guilty for everything happen." Yena smiled and she turn her body to yuri's side then she place her hands on yuri's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

🎵I'm regretting you 

I hate you more than anyone else.

Even though I hate you, I never actually hated you 🎵

 

 

 

 

"Go now, Your fiance must be looking for you. Thankyou for giving me your time." Yuri looked at the older girl and met yena's eyes, The older girl might be smiling but her eyes are full of sadness.

 

 

 

 

"How--" Before yuri could talk yena removed her hands on yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"Just by looking at your ring finger, She must replace the ring I've given to you." Yena bitterly smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation yuri ah~ You already found your happiness" 

 

 

 

 

"After talking to you, I guess I really have to erase all my feelings for you." After yuri heard that her tears falls down. 

 

 

 

 

Yena still love her. 

 

 

 

 

🎵Could someday I forget you? 🎵

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri! You're just here. I was looking for you." Yuri was just looking down, hyewon look in front of yuri. Hyewon bowed, yena just smiled.

 

 

 

 

"I'll get going now. Hyewon ssi.. Yuri ssi.." Yena walked away leaving the two, yena heard yuri cried as she walked away, It breaks yena's heart but what she can do? It's too late.

 

 

 

 

🎵You're the only one who doesn't know I'm still in love with you🎵

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is the place when we started." Yena thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Also this is the place we end."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N: ANGST FOR Y'ALL) :D