Dealing with my pregnant wife

Yulyen oneshots.

 

For the 20th pages of this book uwu 💖

Thankyou for reading this~ lovey'all ☺️

 

 

 

———————————————————————

 

 

 

Marrying the one that you love is the best scene of your life. 

 

 

 

 

Ending up with the one that you love is also the best feeling you can ever have. 

 

 

 

 

It was all good and best..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

until your partner get pregrant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At first I felt happy and excited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But as day passed, I felt like I was in hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Being the husband of the house, I am the one who incharge of working. Well at first it was all good not until she reached the 4 months of pregnancy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her mood swing are no joke, One moment she's a baby then it will change to being bossy, then to being a cry baby but the one I afraid the most..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When a pregnant woman is mad. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I felt like I just met satan and all of my surroundings are on fire. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I understand that she's being pregnant and her hormones are no joke. But even she's like that I love her so much, she's the best gift god ever gave to me and now she's having our baby. 

 

 

 

 

 

Ever since I've experience different trial that my pregnan wife did, I list it down so I won't never ever forget it or else I'll be dealing with satan. Aaaaaaaaa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dealing with my pregnant wife 101.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Put your shoes on the shoe rack even if your tired from work.

 

 

 

 

"Honey I'm home~" The older girl said as she remove her shoes. She walks towards her wife and gave her a peck. 

 

 

 

"I'm so tired.." the older girl sighed.

 

 

 

"Come here let me massage you." the younger girl said then she massage her husband.

 

 

 

"That's good hon~ move down.." the older girl said.

 

 

 

"So how's my baby day?" 

 

 

 

"I'm fine just bored." the younger girl pouted.

 

 

 

"Aye don't worry, i'll file my leave next week~ so I can take care of you and out little one." the older girl said and kissed the tummy of her wife. 

 

 

 

"I'll just change clothes." before the older girl could go far, her wife stood up and take a look on the entrance door where the shoe rack located.

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi Yena!" the older gulped as she heard her wife, before she could turn around her ears are being pulled.

 

 

 

 

"Ou-ch b-baby.. W-wha-t di-d o-uch I do?" her wife just pulled her ears.

 

 

 

"What did I told you about the shoes?" 

 

 

 

 

"Put.It.In.The.Shoe.Rack." yena utter.

 

 

 

"then why is it on the ground." her wife pull out her hand from yena's ears.

 

 

 

"I'm too tired too place it." her wife groaned.

 

 

 

"Ah too tired? Okay sleep on the couch if you can't follow my rules." her wife said.

 

 

 

"N-no J-oyul. I'll pick it up." yena whined but her wife just locked the door of their room. 

 

 

 

That night she ended up sleeping on the couch, her back aches. 

 

 

 

'I'll never leave my shoes on the ground' yena said before she sleep.

 

 

 

 

2. Never come home very late.

 

 

 

"Honey I'm home~" yena said before putting her shoes in the shoe rack she can't take another sleep on the couch.

 

 

 

Lights are all out since it's 1 am in the mid night, yena overtime because of a lot of works. She texted her wife for yuri not to wait for her to come home.

 

 

 

 

Yena was walking towards the ref and get herself a water.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi Yena!" her wife called her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omg, You Startled me." yena said as she place her hand on her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you still awake? It's not good for our baby~" yena said softly but in return.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You why are you this late. You never come home this late." yuri said in a verge of crying.

 

 

 

 

 

"I texted you that there is a lot of work and I don't want to go home with work." yena said as she step forward to her wife but her wife stop her.

 

 

 

"Stop walking towards me. You cheater." yuri hit yena multiple times, yena could just sighed and hugs her wife.

 

 

 

"I don't have another woman and I am not a cheater.. You are the only woman I love okay?" yena tried to pursued her wife to calm down. 

 

 

 

 

"But you never come home this late.." yuri make a sad face. 

 

 

 

 

"I told you, there's a lot of work today and i dont want to go home with work papers because home is just for you and the baby not for work~" yena smile as she kissed her wife lips. 

 

 

 

 

"Don't be so paranoid, How can I left the woman I love just for others? nah, I prefer a boxer wife" yena chuckles as sge pinch her wife cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's sleep now." yuri smiled and hug her wife, yena could only sighed of relief that her wife mood swing can be handle. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 3. Never let your pregnant wife see a mirror or a woman with y body and compliment it even in Tv.

 

 

 

 

It was a fine day, yena and yuri are chilling in the living room watching some tv series. Yuri was snuggling her head to yena's neck seeking for warmth of her wife while watching the tv series.

 

 

 

 

"Oh wow, she looks good and y right hon?" yena utter out of the blue after seeing a model walking to the runaways. 

 

 

 

"Do you think she's beautiful?" yena nodded never leaving her eyes on the tv.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand yuri was pouting and pulled out from the hug she's been doing. Yena just let yuri because she thought maybe yuri was tired with that position. 

 

 

 

*sobs* *sobs*

 

 

Yena looked where the sound came from and saw her wife silently crying, yena get worried why her wife cried.

 

 

 

"Hey baby why are you crying?" yena approach her wife into a hug.

 

 

 

"Don't you love me anymore?" yuri sounded so sad.

 

 

 

 

"Huh? I love you so much, why you say that I don't love you? I love you okay?" yena said as she cupped her wife cheeks.

 

 

 

"You said that girl is y and beautiful.." yena felt guilty for saying that word that make her wife insecure.

 

 

 

"no no no, You are still the most y and beautiful in my eyes~" yena said, but yuri didn't believe her and continue crying.

 

 

 

"Hey don't cry~" 

 

 

 

"Huhuh You don't love me anymore because I'm now fat, my tummy is big and I'm not beautiful anymore. *hiccups*" yena can't help but to smile to her wife childishness.

 

 

 

 

 

"Look at me honey" yena said as she cupped yuri's cheeks and wipes her wife tears.

 

 

 

"You are beautiful~ You are so pretty, You take my breath away.. Even if you get fat I'll still love you. I am soooo inlove with you~ Even your tummy is big you're still y to me" yena said as she kissed her wife lips.

 

 

 

"Re-ally?" yuri said as her cry turn to sobs.

 

 

 

"Yeeeess~ I love you so so so much~" yena said as she pulled yuri to hug, yuri returns to her old position and cuddle yena.

 

 

 

'It's so hard dealing with pregnant woman. their mood swing are no joke.'  yena thought as she pulls yuri closer.

 

 

 

 

4. Never change your perfume.

 

 

 

 

"Honeeeeey, I'm home~" yena said as she walks towards to the kitchen where her wife is cooking. 

 

 

 

"Hey baby~" yena said as she wrapped her arms around yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-yaah—" yena was startled when her wife turn around and put the spatula infront of her.

 

 

 

"Y-yu-ri.. What d-id I do? Why are your spatula is point-ing to me.." yena stutter as she feel so nervous.

 

 

 

Instead of answering yena, yuri sniff yena and glared at her.

 

 

 

"I—" 

 

 

 

"Who's your other woman? huh?" yuri said as she stretch her spatula to yena's neck and yena step forward.

 

 

 

"I do-n'y h-av-e other w-om-an." yena stutter.

 

 

 

"Then why are you stuttering?" yuri glared at her.

 

 

 

"Because you're making me nervous! geez can you put down the spatula" instead of putting down the spatula, yuri leaned forward while her spatula still pointing at yena's neck, yena move backwards but her back bump to the edge of the counter.

 

 

 

"Y-yur-i.. We can talk a-bout t-his right?" yena gulped.

 

 

 

"This is not you. This is not your smell." yuri said as she put down the spatula, yena step forward but.

 

 

 

"Don't come near me. You are not my wife." yena was dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"What?" yena was speechless, right now she can't understand her wife.

 

 

 

 

"This is not your smell. I don't like it. It the smell of your mistress." yuri said, yena felt like want to cry because of her wife but she have to understand her.

 

 

"I don't have a mistress. It's my new perfume, You said you love this smell when you still not pregnant, but this is the day that I have time to buy. So I thought you like it.." yena said.

 

 

 

"No! I don't like that! You have mistress, don't make excuses." yena just sighed.

 

 

 

"This is not your smell, I want my yena back!!!" yena step forward.

 

 

 

"I told you don't come near me!!" yena sighed and was about to walk out.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you walking away?" Yuri said, Yena just face palm. 

 

 

 

 

5. Never say no to your wife. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey baby~" yuri called yena.

 

 

 

 

Yena and yuri was in the living room, It was yena's day off not really day off. Yena's company has an outing but she decided to just stay at home and take care of her pregnant wife. 

 

 

 

"Yes joyul? Do you want anything?" yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Eat this." It was the food her wife eating.

 

 

 

"I'm full." 

 

 

 

"Hmmpf" yuri pouted and cross her arms. Yuri act like a spoiled brat daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sighed as she know yuri would ignore her if she won't eat what yuri offered.

 

 

 

 

"I'll eat it." yuri smile widely and give yena what she was eating. 

 

 

 

Yuri fed yena was even yena was full, yuri smiled widely while yena was struggling not to vomit. 

 

 

 

"You are so cute." yuri said as she pinch her wife cheeks, yena forcefully smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The night comes and yena was finish wash herself while her wife is in the bed laying. Yena walks out from the bathroom and sit at the bed. 

 

 

 

 

She felt a hand wrapping around her waist. Yena smile as she know it's her wife.

 

 

 

"Yena yah~ I missed youuuu~" yuri said in her husky voice.

 

 

 

"I missed you too joyul~" yena said.

 

 

 

 

"W-wha-t ar-e y-ou doi-ng jo-joyul..?" yena stutter as she felt warm at her neck.

 

 

 

"J-joyul.." yena moaned as she felt good but she stop yuri.

 

 

 

"You don't want it? you don't missed me." yuri pouted and verge of crying.

 

 

 

"N-no, I missed you okay? I want you. But you know we can't do it right? It's bad for the baby" 

 

 

 

"But I want to." yuri continue to pout.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, we can do it after you give birth." 

 

 

 

 

"No. I want it now!" yuri whined like a baby.

 

 

 

 

"But yu—" before yena could protest, yuri leaned forward and capture her lips. 

 

 

 

 

"You can't say no to me understand?" yena gulped as she met yuri's dark orbs.

 

 

 

"Y-ye-s." yena stutter, yuri smile sweetly.

 

 

 

"Good girl." yuri patted yena's head.

 

 

 

"Now, You don't have to do anything. I'll be the one who lead since, You can't do it to me." yena could only groan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

6. Lastly, WIFE FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. 

 

 

 

 

"Aaaaa my tummy hurts." yuri groaned as she felt she was about to give birth.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri dialed yena's number as she felt pain in her stomach. There is a water running through her legs.

 

 

 

"Acchhkk Answer it you dumb duck. I'm about to give birth." yuri said between her pants.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri heard the door open, hoping it's yena.

 

 

 

 

"Omyghadnis! Yuri!" her friend minjoo.

 

 

 

 

"Omg Can you call an ambulance. Minjoo my tummy hurts. I think this baby is about to come out." minjoo being panic called the ambulance. 

 

 

 

While they are on their way to the hospital, minjoo called yena using yuri's phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But yena wasn’t answering her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DAMN THAT DUMB DUCK I'M ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH AND WORK STILL IN HER MIND!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey yul~ calm okay I’ll just let her know this.” 

 

 

 

 

“WHY DO I HAVE A WIFE LIKE THAT OMG!” yuri said as she panting.

 

 

 

 

The ambulance arrive first and yuri immediately rushed to the ER, minjoo can go inside so she waited outside. Minjoo already talk to their friends that yuri is giving birth.

 

 

 

 

After 45 minutes their friends arrived, yuri is giving birth. Yuri was transfer to a room so that her friends can visit her, But yuri was sleeping because of an exhausting laboring.

 

 

 

“Where is the duck?” yujin asks.

 

 

 

 

“Where is yena?” eunbi also asks.

 

 

 

 

“She doesn’t answer my calls, I even left a voice mail.” minjoo said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A loud thud was echoed at the room, the girls inside it look at the door, there was a girl who is running out of breath.

 

 

 

“WHERE’S MY WIFE?? IS MY WIFE OKAY? IS THE BABY OKAY?” yena said as catching her breath.

 

 

 

“Omg yuri. WHY HER EYES CLOSE?” yena can’t calm down when nobody was answering her. 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t be so exaggerated! Yuri was just sleeping.” Eunbi said.

 

 

 

 

“Good. I thought bad happens to her.” yena sighed of relief.

 

 

 

 

“Why are you guys are so loud.” yuri groan as she awake.

 

 

 

 

“Baby~” yena utter as she pulled yuri into a hug, but instead of yuri giving her hug, yuri pulled yena’s ears.

 

 

 

 

“Aaww Ou-ch. What did I do?” yena said, their friends could only face palm at their friends.

 

 

 

 

“You didn’t answer my call even minjoo’s call. Are you with your mistress?? huh?” yujin witnessing the married couple fight is making her laugh.

 

 

 

 

“N-no. I’m at work. And I’m sorry that I’m late.” yena pouted as yuri release her grip on yena’s ears.

 

 

 

 

Yena rubbed her ears as it get itchy, Not so long the door open revealing the nurse with the baby. The people at the room was amused and excited especially yena.

 

 

 

 

“Lemme see my little yena~” yena said.

 

 

 

 

“No it’s little yuri!” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

“No it’s little yena, I just know it.” yena stick her tongue out.

 

 

 

 

“N-o it’s little y—” yuri was interrupted.

 

 

 

 

“You two stop, You two are both parents of this child and yet you are fighting on who’s the baby looks like.” eunbi said, their friends laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena could only pout, yuri carry the baby. Yena can’t help but to smile to see her wife and their baby.

 

 

 

“What’s the gender??” minjoo asks.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s a girl.” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s name her Julia” yena suggested but yuri counter it.

 

 

 

 

“No, it must be Yeri” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s not american so julia is no.” yuri added.

 

 

 

 

 

“No it must be—” before yena could reply, hyewon shut yena’s lips.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeri is a nice name yuri~” eunbi said, and their friends agree.

 

 

 

 

“Fine.” yena sighed in defeat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yena unnie. She has your lips, why all of the parts of your face, why yeri gets your lips.” yujin said.

 

 

 

 

“Because your friend here love my lips.” yena proudly said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their friends let out a disgust face and laughed after. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

(A/N: ONE SHOT DONE!! UWU IT CAN’T GET OUT OF MY MIND SO YEAH I WRITE IT. HEHEH.

 

 

 

HAPPY 20 PAGES OF THIS BOOKS UWU💞💓💞

 

 

 

 

 

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE STORY IN THIS BOOK?

 

Me: She said yes! (I like angst uwu, I love to hurt myself so I stan izone! But I don’t want ZOZI to come :<)