Prom

Yulyen oneshots.







"OMYGHADD!!!" 

 

"Looook! It's the prom poster in the bulletin board." minjoo shouted in excitement. 

 

Minjoo together with her friends, Yuri, Wonyoung and Eunbi walked towards the bulletin board.

 

"We got 2 weeks to prepare" Wonyoung said as she saw the date.

 

"Are you guys all going?" Minjoo asked. 

 

"Of course, This is gonna be the last prom" Eunbi said. 

 

"How about you Yuri?" 

 

"Huh?"yuri was spacing out. 

 

"You're spacing out again. Do you have problem? you know you can talk to us." Eunbi said as she smile. 

 

"I'm fine, And I don't think I will be attending. You know I hate crowded place." Yuri answered. 

 

"Ey, It's our last year. We should all go." Minjoo said, 
















 

Yuri and her friends are in the cafeteria, of course eating. They were excited talking about their upcoming prom.

 

"I'm so excited for our upcoming prom!" wonyo utter. 

 

"Yes, like it's our first time" minjoo added.

 

"Wonder who will ask us out to be their prom date!" eunbi said. 

 

"What if one of the track and field member ask us out? omg!!" wonyoung squeals. 

 

"Omg! yes! Kim Chaewon my baby" minjoo said with heart eyes. 

 

"Yes! Also Team Captain Lee Chaeyeon!" eunbi said. 

 

"Also their maknae Ahn Yujin! I'll be dead if she ask me to be her prom date." yuri listening to them just smile to their silliness. 

 

"Are you sure yuri that you will not attend the prom? What if hyewon ask you out" eunbi teased. 

 

"Nah, just enjoy it guys." yuri said.

 

"Oh right! Did she ask you already?" minjoo teased. 

 

"Don't be silly, you know she's an unnie to me." yuri chuckles. 

 

"But she seems interested in you" eunbi said.

 

Yuri just shake her head and deny the assumption of the group. 











































 

The girl with a high pony tail was in the school rooftop, she has an access to it since she was part of the track and field team that give many achievements to the school. 

 

"Why is she taking so long.." the girl said as she was tapping her phone. 

 

"Did you wait too long?" the girl was startled when the red hair girl back hugged her. 

 

"No~" the ponytail girl shakes her head as she turn her body around to hugged the girl. 

 

"I missed you Yena~" the red hair girl said. 

 

"I missed you too Yuri ah~ I'm sorry for not spending time with you.. We're just busy practicing for the upcoming competition." Yena said. 

 

"I understand, I just missed you" Yena cupped her girlfriend cheeks. 

 

Yes girlfriend, Yena and Yuri was in a relationship for 11 months, But they keep it secret as yuri's wish. So they acted like a stranger in their school but in private they were clingy af. 




 

"Have you seen the prom poster?" yena asked.

 

"Yeah, but the date was on our anniversary." yuri said. 

 

"Right. So are we going?" yena smiled. 

 

"You know I hate getting attention, that's why I keep our relationship." 

 

"Because your fangirls will attack me." yena chuckles.

 

"I can protect you, but if you like being like this then it's fine with me. As long as you are by my side" yena said as she kissed yuri's forehead. 

 

Yena was about to lean in to kiss yuri but they heard a noise coming. 

 

"! that's the team!" yena panic.

 

"What should I do???" yuri also panic.

 

"Hide behind that." yena said as she pointed a high cement. yuri obey what her girlfriend say. 




 

"YENA!! WHAT'S UP!!" yujin shouted as she enter the rooftop.

 

"You guys are early for the meeting haha, I thought it was 4pm. " yena said nervously.

 

"I texted you that the meeting will start at 2. Sorry I forgot that I have an appointment at 4pm." their Team Captain Lee Chaeyeon said.

 

"Ah.. I didn't check my phone.. but anyway what is it?" yena said as she eye where yuri was. 

 

"Why you seem nervous? hahah Are you hiding something?" Chaewon teased. 

 

"No, hahah so what is it?" yena change the topic. 

 

"Right! So I assume you already saw the prom poster. So the head admin tasks us to participate to the dance opening to the prom." Chaeyeon said.

 

"I don't think I will attend the prom." yena utter.

 

"Why?? Aren't you going to ask Yuqi to be your date?" Yujin added. Yena felt her blood rushing as she saw on her peripheral vision that yuri was glaring at her. Yena gulp. 

 

"What the hell are you saying.. haha. You know I don't have an interest to any girl." yena said. 

 

"The practice start in 2 days." 

 

"You should attend the prom yena it's once in a lifetime. And the team won't be complete if you won't attend." Chaeyeon said. 

 

"Anyway I have to go." their captain said and leave. 

 

"We're going now too yena. Better attend the prom" Yujin said then they leave yena at the rooftop. 
















 

Yena sighed as she was torn between attending the prom or just spend her anniversary with yuri. 

 

"Yah!" yena was startled. 

 

"Yuri." 

 

"So you have a plan asking yuqi to be your date huh." yuri teased. 

 

"What! no. Yujin just teasing me because yuqi always sticking beside me. because she thought I'm single." yena sighed. 

 

"I know, I'm sorry for not making our relationship in public." yuri cupped yena's cheeks. 

 

" You can just attend the prom"

 

"but how about our anniversary?" yena looked at yuri with a worried face. 

 

"I'll be fine. Let's just celebrate our anniversary next time. Your team is not complete without you." yuri smile. 

 

"But I rather not attend that just to be with you. Or you can just attend the prom but hyewon must be your partner." yuri laughed. 

 

"Ey, you know hyewon unnie will ask sakura unnie to be her partner." yena pouted. 

 

"What should I do to make you go to the prom?" 

 

"Silly." yuri chuckles. 





























































 

One week and 5 days has passed, Yena will attend the prom as yuri said. The older really don't want to attend but yuri keeps scolding her. Yena end up being Yuqi's date, Yuqi was the one who proposed to be yena's date. 

 

Flashback

 

As usual the cafeteria was full, Yuri's friend was in the cafeteria as well as the track and field members. Yena was just texting yuri since she can't go near the younger. 

 

The people in the cafeteria was so loud as the Leader of the Cheer leading squad 'Yuqi' enter the cafeteria with her members with their costume. The track and field team start to scream as Yuqi walked and stop in front of them. 

 

"CHOI YENA!" yuqi shouted that make the people in the cafeteria go wild. 

 

"Omyghad, Is yuqi going to propose to yena to be her date." minjoo utter. 

 

"Omy is Choi Yena looking at our table?" wonyoung said as she saw yena looking at their direction. 

 

Yuqi and her team perform and people cheered for her. As the time goes by their performance end. 

 

"Choi Yena." 

 

"Will you be my prom date?" yuqi asked with a smile on her face. 

 

Yena on the other hand was struggling, she looked once more at yuri's table and saw her girlfriend nodded. Yena sighed but to nod. 

 

"Yeah, sure." That's what yena said. 




 

end of flashback




 

"2 more days left before the prom. Tomorrow is our last practice" their trainer said.

 

"That's it for today see you tomorrow." 

 

"Hey, Are you free? Let me buy you a drink." Yuqi said. 

 

"Ah, I'm sorry yuqi.. but I have to go." 

 

"Maybe next time." yena smile before rushing to leave. 




















































 

Yena press the doorbell, the door open and revealed her girlfriend. 

 

"Hi!" yena smile.

 

"Come in." 

 

"I'm so tired." yena said as she sit on the sofa. 

 

"You should shower first. You still have a clothes in my closet." 

 

"YES MAAM" Yena walk towards the shower room. 




 

After yena take a shower, she walked towards yuri's room. She throw her body on yuri's bed that make the younger chuckles. 

 

"Finally! I have some time alone with you" yena said as she crawl towards the younger.

 

"If you just agree to go to the prom.. You should be my partner in that stupid dance." yuri chuckles at her girlfriend remark.

 

"Yuqi been so touchy touchy since we start practicing." yena sighed.

 

"Sorry baby~ I just don't like going there" 

 

"Don't worry you can just dance me after the prom" yuri laughed, but to yena it makes her think of an Idea. 




 

'Right. Yuri should be the one I'll be dancing.' yena smile to herself.





























 

[PROM DAY]

 

"Where's Yena?" Yuqi asked. 

 

"About that.." Ms bae said. 

 

"Yena won't be attending the prom now, She's feeling sick." 

 

"With that, Yuqi you will have a new partner." 

 

"Too bad yena feel sick when it's prom day.." Yujin said. 

 

"Right! Let's just visit her after the prom." Chaeyeon said.
 

        

Meanwhile        






Meanwhile... 

 

"Yes! They buy all of my excuses!! haha now operation bring prom to yuri activate. I should text kwangbae to make yuri go out of her house." yena said as she buy everything she needed. 
 

        

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5f6e7641335f7469594a573733673d3d2d3934353730333239302e313633643432643066666536663230383837393932333631373831382e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280        

(Yuri''s text to yena before hyewon go to her        










(Yuri''s text to yena before hyewon go to her.)

Yuri heard a knock on her door, She lazily get up and open the front door        




Yuri heard a knock on her door, She lazily get up and open the front door. 

"Hyewon unnie?" yuri smile.

"Hi yul~"

"What brought you here unnie? Aren't you going to prom?"

"That's why I'm here... Can you accompany me to the salon?" hyewon look at yuri with puppy eyes.

"What can I do? You are already here anyway." hyewon beam.

"Thanks yul~ let's go!"

After Yuri and Hyewon leave the younger house, Hyewon texted yena that they already leave. Yena immediately go to yuri's house. The older has the key of yuri's house since yena always go to the younger. 












 

[At salon]

"You should get hair cut yuri~" hyewon suggested.

"What? no~ I'm not even attending prom." yuri said.

"So?? C'mon we already here, you should have some make over too~" yuri just sigh and obey the older since she know hyewon won't stop. 

Hyewon just smile as yena's plan are going smoothly. After the make over of yuri, hyewon decided to buy dress for yuri.

"Unnie why are you buying me that?"

"Nothing, It's just look nice~" hyewon said.

"You really look good at your short hair, yena will fall harder for you." hyewon said, upon hearing the older name, yuri pouted.

"Hm?? Why are pouting?"

"Yena didn't even reply to me.. that's unusual of her. but I understand she must be busy." hyewon just smile and look at her watch.

"Let's just buy this and you wear it okay?" yuri just nodded. 

A/N: (Ofcourse reference for yuri's look 😌🧡🧡🧡🧡I'm inlove 🧡🧡)

        












"Ugh! This is so tiring but for yuri!!" yena said as she sit at the sofa, she is currently resting. Her phone rings indicating that she has a new message. 

"Oh! they are on their way home." yena smile as she immediately go to the bathroom to change clothes.

A/N: (Of course reference for yena 🧡 coz she's hot af)

Yena smile at satisfaction of what she did, She decorated yuri's living room        



Yena smile at satisfaction of what she did, She decorated yuri's living room. She light the candles that are a line to make way towards to where she would wait if yuri enters the house.

It was more like a candlelight dinner rather than a prom like. but yena just wanted yuri to feel special and of course to make yuri her first dance.  She place the bouquet of roses on her side, feeling giddy. 

"Yuri! thankyou for accompanying me today~"
Yena heard hyewon said.

"No problem unnie, You should go now~ The prom was about to start right? Sakura unnie must be waiting." hyewon nodded.

"Yeah, Have fun you too~" yuri frown she was about to ask but hyewon immediately go towards her car. 

"Yeah, Have fun sleeping." yuri said to herself. 

Yuri was about to put the key on the door knob at when she twisted it, It wasn't lock.

"I locked it before we leave.." yuri open the door.

"YAH WHO ENTER MY HOUSE" yuri shouted that make yena shocked.

"Yena??" yuri said.

"Yeah it's me" yena smile as she push the 'play 'button and it's start the music to play. 

(Listen to Cna't stop falling in love --> https://youtu.be/VqjShtwLAzU)


"Yena...." yuri was teary eyed when the music starts, she can't help but to feel touch.

Yuri slowly walk at the pathway of candle where yena was in the end.

"Why are you here? You were supposed to be in the prom." yuri was startled when yena reached for her hand and put the corsage.
 

"My prom is wherever you are" yena smile. 

 

"Silly." yuri playfully hit yena before placing her arms around yena's neck. 

Yena place her hands on yuri's waist. 
 

"Shall we have our first dance?" yuri nodded. 

The two of them were slowly dancing to the music, feeling the warmth of each other. Yena can't take her eyes of yuri, the younger is really pretty.

"You look gorgeous with your short hair, I love it. It makes me fall harder." yena said as she tucked the hair that blocking yuri's eyes. 

"Hyewon unnie made me do it.. I didn't know you two were ally.. I thought she just want me to accompany her." yuri said.

"I prepare this after the both of you leave your house. It's tiring but It's worth it. You are worth it" Yena said that make yuri blushed and hide her face by leaning forward to yena's chest as they dance. 

"I actually thought you were having fun at the prom since you weren't replying to me." 

"How can I enjoy prom if you are here all alone.." yena said. 

"So I lied to the team that I was sick. They were probably go to my house later and check up on me." yena chuckles. 

"That's typical you." yuri look at yena's eyes.

"Thank you for this love~" yuri utter. 

"Just to make you happy" yena said as she lean forward and make their head connected. 

"I love you love~"

"I love you too love~"

"Happy Anniversary love~"  they both said at the same time.

Yena was the one closing the gap, the younger can really feel the older's breath. She was nervous at the same time excited since It will be the first time for them to have their first kiss. 

Yuri already close her eyes and waiting for yena to really close the gap. 
 

One more inch their lips will be touching. 

Yena also close her eyes and slowly lean forward.



















 

"JO YURI!!"

"CHOI YENA???" 

It was yuri's friends, they didn't hear the door open since they were drowned in each other eyes.

The two jumped as they were startled, Yena bowed to yuri's friends, yuri was embarrassed since they were caught. And they exactly caught when they were almost kissing. 
 

"OMG YURI! I THINK WE OWE AN EXPLANATION!!" Minjoo shouted.

"Were doomed." yena utter almost whispered. 

"I think It's time to tell them." yuri smile. 

"But can I get my kiss after they leave? since they ruined it?" yena playfully whispered.
 

----------------------------------
A/N: Just yulyen fluff for you guys! hahahah 
Hope you all have a good day~ 
Love y'all!

Haven't proofread it so if there's a typo, sorry hahah