Song

Yulyen oneshots.

 

"Yuri!!!" 

 

 

 

"Let's study together for the upcoming exam." Minjoo offered.

 

 

 

"Sure. At your house?" Yuri asked, Minjoo nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is the first time I go to your house, and It's cozy" Yuri said as she enter the Kim Residence and go directly at Minjoo's room

 

 

 

"Were only alone?? Where your mom and dad?" Yuri asked as she sat in front of Minjoo's study table. 

 

 

 

"Mom and my dad has a work. And My sister probably not home." Yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

"Oh, Yuri I'll just get some snacks for us." Yuri smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

Yuri bring her books out and start to study when a familliar voice talk.

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo. Where's my hoodie again?" Yena said as she enter minjoo's room with only a sports bra on top. 

 

 

 

Yuri was so shocked to see it and her eyes landed on the older hot abs. Yuri immediately shakes her head and heard the older chuckles.

 

 

"You must be her classmate." Yena said, Yuri nodded and not looking at the older then she fake reading the book.

 

 

 

 

"Your book." Yuri once again look at Yena's face and got distracted by her abs.

 

 

 

"It's upside down." Yuri realized she's reading upside down, She immediately turn it. Yena chuckles at what the younger act.

 

 

 

 

"Where's my sister?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"S—he get so—mething down—" yuri stutter, thanks god minjoo show up.

 

 

 

 

"Yahhh! Yena unnie! Wear some shirt. I told you I have visitor." Minjoo whined. 

 

 

 

 

"And I told you not to steal my hoodies." Yena said, minjoo rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"You have a lots of hoodies."

 

 

 

 

"And you get my favorite hoodie, now give it back." Minjoo rolled her eyes, and get the hoodie in the drawer. 

 

 

 

 

Yena once again look at Yuri, Yuri immediately look away which made the older chuckles.  

 

 

 

 

Minjoo gave the hoodie back and Yena wears it. 

 

 

 

"Take care the two of you here."

 

 

 

 

"I'm going to Ahn's house. Tell mom and dad when they arrived." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah whatever. Now shooo you are making my visitor uncomfortable." Minjoo said.

 

 

 

 

"I don't think so. I bet she like what she saw." Yena teased before going out and close the door of minjoo's room.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand Yuri was choking, she was drinking water when Yena said that. 

 

 

 

 

"you didn't say that Yena was your sister."

 

 

 

 

"because I know you would react like this. I thought she already left." Minjoo said.

 

 

 

"Stop gay panicking because of my sister." Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"How can't I??? I just saw her in her sports bra and ghaaaad her abs.. I'm willing to be your sister in law minjoo." Yuri said which make minjoo chuckles. 

 

 

 

"I still hate you for not telling me you are her sister. But why your surname's are not the same?" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

"She's actually my step sis. My mom marry her dad, and yeah." Minjoo utter.

 

 

 

"Atleast she accept you as her sister." 

 

 

 

"At first were really not interacting with each other. But eventually she's the one who approached me first then with that we are now already close that we always bicker." Minjoo laughed. 

 

 

 

"I love Yena even more." Yuri said as she smile widely creeping the hell out of minjoo.

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop fangirling. My sister is not a hottie ,in reality she is a ." Yuri just make face, Both of them start to study.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Screaming was heard at the school ground, There are mostly freshman. They were watching the school varsities especially the track and field team practicing for the upcoming intercampus. 

 

 

 

"Oh shoot! I forgot my phone at my house." Yena said.

 

 

 

"Yujin! Let me borrow your phone." Yena snatch Yujin phone before the younger could react.

 

 

 

Yena was shocked to see Yujin's convo and her sister, She look at Yujin with her eyebrow raised.

 

 

 

"You've been hitting my sister behind my back, You dog!" Yujin just let a peace sign before running away from Yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Aisssh! This girl." Yena utter as she dialed Minjoo's number. 

 

 

 

"Jinniee ah~"

 

 

"JiNnIe Ah~"Yena imitate.

 

 

"Yah! What the hell 

you have yujin's phone?"

 

"Yah! I should be asking you.

Are you and yujin a thing? huh?

Should I give yujin a lesson for 

hitting up with my sister without 

telling me ?"

 

"That's why, I don't want

to tell you. You always drove

every single person who 

hit up on me." 

 

"I just don't want 

you to get hurt. "

 

"Tch You are corny. 

Why you call?" 

 

"Oh right! 

Bring my phone here

at the school ground. 

I know you are still at 

home." 

 

"Why would I?

I told you, I don't want to 

interact with you at school.

Cause your fangirls will be

pestering me to set you up

on dates." 

 

 

"Just this one my beautiful

sister. I can't live without my

phone."

 

"Whatever. Bye.

Yuri's here." 

 

"Thanks sis.

I'll treat you later."

 

Called Ended. 

 

 

After Yena make that call she stretched for a while before running, After a half minute jog she decided to take a break.

 

 

All of her fangirls scream when she wave at them and smile as she bowed. She was soak with sweat, and she still hot to look at. 

 

 

"Oh where's Yena going?" one of Yena's fangirl said. 

 

 

"Isn't that Kim Minjoo? Omo Yena is heading towards her." all of the fangirls look at where Yena and Minjoo is. 

 

 

 

"She gave her phone, Is she asking for her number?" 

 

 

 

"Here's your phone. Now can I go now?" Minjoo said as she gave Yena her number. 

 

 

 

Yuri on the other hand, caught Yena's eyes and shyly bowed more likely gay panicking inside. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, Thankyou sis. You are the best." Yena hugged minjoo to , Minjoo was disgust by Yena's sweat.

 

 

"Yuck! Your sweat." 

 

 

"Hahahahahah" Yena just laughed. 

 

 

 

Minjoo and Yuri was about to walked away but Yena stop them.

 

 

 

"Oh right! Yuri, Jo Yuri" Yuri was froze when she heard Yena call her name. 

 

 

 

"Ms. Kwon recommend you as the one who can help me to pass the music subject." Yena walk towards Yuri which made Yuri froze in her spot.

 

 

Yena was so near her that Yena was glowing in her eyesight. 

 

 

"Give me your number." Yena gave her phone.

 

 

 

"Huh?" Yuri was not functioning, which make Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Give me your number so I can contact you." Yena smile, Yuri held the phone and felt current when slightly touch Yena's hand.

 

 

 

Yuri was just staring at Yena as she pin her number, Yena chuckles at what the younger action. 

 

 

 

"You're cute." Yena utter before running away from the two.

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo. She call me cute. I am cute." Yuri said as she watching Yena's back walking away, Minjoo could only sighed and shake her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! are you hitting on our Yena?" around five girls surrounds around Yuri and Minjoo.

 

 

 

"Huh?" Minjoo look at the three and immediately remember who they are, It was her sister obsessed fangirls. 

 

 

 

 

"I saw you two, And the audacity to ask for her number. You are really not beautiful. Yena probably gave you a wrong number." The girl looks like their leader said which make other girls laughed while their classmates just stay silent since it's a senior. 

 

 

 

"Think whatever helps you sleep at night." Minjoo said not really interested to what the girls saying. 

 

 

 

The leader scoffed at what minjoo said.

 

 

 

"Yah! You better watch your mouth." Minjoo rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"Did you just roll your eyes on me?" The leader said, Minjoo stood up and faced the five girls. 

 

 

 

"I don't have a thing at Choi Yena, so please stop bothering me. You are not pretty too so she won't get interested with you, and I will not agree." Minjoo said and was about to walked out but one of the member move her feet forward and minjoo trip.

 

 

 

The five girls laughed, Yuri immediately runs towards Minjoo and help the other to stand up. Minjoo dusted her uniform. 

 

 

 

"Minguriiiii~" Yujin's voice echoed the classroom, which make the five girls stiffened since it was one of the track and field member. 

 

 

 

"Omo it's Ahn Yujin, ohhh is that Yena." one of their classmates.

 

 

 

"Yah! What's happening here?" Yujin asked, everyone in the classroom was just watching and no one bother to answer. 

 

 

 

Yena who just enter Minjoo's classroom frowned as she saw Minjoo dusting her uniform while slowly standing. 

 

 

 

"What are you doing on the ground?" Yena asked as she walked towards Minjoo. 

 

 

 

 

"Aisshh I'm fine." Minjoo said as she sat at her chair.

 

 

 

"Yuri. What happen?" Yuri hesitate to answer as her eyes met the leader of the five girls.

 

 

 

"Rai—n—" Yuri just say the leader's name but was interrupted by Minjoo.

 

 

 

"Nothing happened. What are you doing here?" Minjoo asked, which made the five girls scoff on how the younger asked Yena.

 

 

 

"Yah Kim Minjoo. How dare you to talk to Yena like that?" Rain asked as she step forward to minjoo, Yena frowned as the leader—Rain strongly nudged Minjoo's head.

 

 

 

"Yah!" Yena grip onto Rain's hand which made everyone including the five girls shock.

 

 

 

"Y—ena..." 

 

 

 

"How dare you to strongly nudged my little sister's head." Yena frowned and push Rain's hand away.

 

 

 

"What? Sister?" One of the five girls asked.

 

 

 

Minjoo just shut her eyes closed, she really don't want them to know she's Yena's sister since they probably give her love letters or anything then ask her to give it to Yena. 

 

 

 

"Yeah! And if you guys lay on your fingers on my sister again, I'll make you pay." Yena said, the five girls stiffened before running away from the classroom. 

 

 

 

"Aissshh, I told you I don't want to tell them about us being sisters." Minjoo said as she frowned at Yena.

 

 

 

"Yah! Minguri." Yena laughed as Minjoo walked away. 

 

 

 

"The show is done, sorry for the scene." Yena said to Minjoo's classmates and smile before going out of the room. 

 

 

 

"Gossh!! Yena is so charming. Minjoo is so lucky to have a sister like Yena! I should be friend Minjoo." One of her classmate said. 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"Minjooo!" 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Minjoo who open the door for Yuri asked. 

 

 

 

"She's here for my music class." Yena interrupted. Minjoo raised her eyebrow.

 

 

 

"Where are you going to study?" 

 

 

 

"In my room." Yena cooly said. Minjoo gave her a suspicious glance which made Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! I'm not going to do anything dirty that is lingering in your mind." Yena said. Yuri felt her cheeks burning.

 

 

 

 

"If you excuse us little sis." Yena gesture Yuri to follow her. 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"What requirement did Ms. kwon asked you to do?" Yuri was the one started the conversation. Yuri sat on chair at the study table inside Yena's room. 

 

 

 

"I need to compose two songs. And I'm dumb so I asked Miss kwon to recommend me someone that can help me and it's happen to be you." Yena sat beside Yuri and smile to the younger. 

 

 

 

Yuri felt her heartbeat stops for a while when Yena smiled to her this close. The younger clear as she grab the music sheets to divert her attention.

 

 

 

 

The first one hour was fine, Yuri was glad that Yena was cooperating and not giving her hard time except when the older were getting too close to her and it making her nervous. They manage to find tune and rhythm for their supposed song. 

 

 

 

 

Six hours have passed they didn't notice it since they were enjoying what they were doing together.

 

 

 

 

Yuri was explaining something about how the song will work. But Yena was too occupied and Just looking at Yuri. 

 

 

 

"Got it?" 

 

 

 

 

"Are you listening?" Yena looked at Yuri, there she met the younger eyes, Yena was smiling to her which made Yuri shy.

 

 

 

"Are you even focusing to what I was saying?" Yuri said.

 

 

 

"How can I focus Ms. Jo? If your lips look so tempting to taste." Yena said as she look at Yuri's lips then back to the younger eyes while smiling. 

 

 

 

Yuri immediately cover her lips which made the older chuckles. Yena find it adorable. 

 

 

 

"I got it. Thank you. How much?" 

 

 

 

 

"How much what?" 

 

 

 

"I'll pay you for helping me." Yena said, Yuri shakes her head.

 

 

 

"Noooo. It's fine." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"I enjoy composing songs. And I enjoy your company, that's enough." Yuri said as she smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Then.. Every end of class, Let's eat together. Starting tomorrow." Yena said.

 

 

 

 

Yuri was just about to reject it but Yena talked. 

 

 

 

 

"You can't turn it down Yuri. I'll go to your class every dismissal so You can't run away." Yena said as she smiled. 

 

 

 

"You won't let me pay you. So I'll just take you to eat." 

 

 

 

 

"See you on Friday again. For this to finish." Yuri can't process what just happen. 

 

 

 

"We're done for today. Thank You for your hardwork." Yena patted Yuri's head which made the younger blush. Yena noticed it and she find it adorable. 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

"Minjoo!! What should I do? What should I do???" Yuri was panicking. It was near their dismissal and Yena's voice keep on echoed in her head. 

 

 

 

"What are you furious for?" 

 

 

 

"It's Yena. Maybe she was there for Minjoo." one of Minjoo's classmate said when they saw Yena waiting outside their classroom. 

 

 

 

 

Yena met Yuri's eyes then she smile and waved her hands. 

 

 

 

"She's there already." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"Calm the down." Yuri said to her fast beating heart. Minjoo was confused why Yuri is acting that way.

 

 

 

"Class dismiss. See you tomorrow." Their prof said before going out the classroom, Yena bowed to the prof before she go inside the classroom. 

 

 

 

Ofcourse, Minjoo's classmate was fangirling over Yena. Yena politely smiled to them as she passed by. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here again?" Minjoo said.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you always frowning everytime you see me at school? Aren't you clingy when we were home?" Yena little sister.

 

 

 

 

"Ghad!!" Minjoo rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"And I am not here for you." 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah. Let's go." Yena said, Minjoo raised her eyebrow to Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"We—" Yuri was about to talked but Yena interrupt her.

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going on a date." Yena said as she smile to her sister, Of course their classmates start to gossip. 

 

 

 

Yuri felt shy and she just want the floor to eat her alive. 

 

 

 

"I'm borrowing Yuri every dismissal." Yena winked at Yuri then she smile to her sister before holding Yuri's hand and walked out of the classroom. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

Yuri and Yena are always together every dismissal as what Yena have said. They grew comfortable with each other's company that student suspect them to be in a relationship. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri often go to Yena's house not for Minjoo but for Yena. Minjoo didn't mind it since it's their business. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be back. I just have to pick up something." Yena excuse herself from Minjoo and Yuri, They were watching Movie but someone called Yena that's why she's leaving. 

 

 

 

Minjoo felt like she'e a third wheel because of the two earlier, Glad that Yena is going somewhere. Upon Yena's departure, Minjoo turn to Yuri's side and gave her friend a suspicious look. 

 

 

 

"Yuri. Be honest with me." Yuri look at her curious on what minjoo going to say. 

 

 

 

"Are you secretly in a relationship with my sister?" Yuri chuckles then she shakes her head. 

 

 

 

 

"No. Why did you think of that? Yena and I we're close friends. Yeah." Yuri said a little bit hurt from the word friend. 

 

 

 

 

"Close friends?? Girl!! We're close friend too, we're literally bestfriend but I didn't do what you two were doing now." Minjoo said. 

 

 

 

 

"We hold hands but not intertwined, Heck I can't even cuddle you. And you two were cuddling." Yuri felt embarrassed. 

 

 

 

 

"And I saw Yena unnie kissed you on the forehead. What kind of friend is Yena unnie? She can't even do that with her friends." Yuri is red as tomato when Minjoo mention about that kiss on the forehead. 

 

 

 

 

"And your telling me you two are just friends? I refuse to believed." Minjoo utter, Yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Better asked my sister, We should not settled with no label." Minjoo said. 

 

 

 

 

"How about you and Yujin? Aren't you two don't have label too?" Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

"For your information. She's courting me and I'm giving her label." Minjoo stick her tongue out, Yuri rolled her eyes.  

 

 

 

 

 

What Minjoo said keep Yuri awake that night. Yuri was just silent through out the ride home and It bothers Yena so much.

 

 

 

——

 

 

"Kim Minjoo." Yena utter when she saw her sister down the stair of the school. 

 

 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

 

"Where's Yuri?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

"She's been neglecting me after that movie night." 

 

 

 

"She's with her friend Ryujin, They were in the cafeteria I guess?" Yena frowned upon hearing that the younger is with someone else. 

 

 

 

"Minjooo ah~ Let's eaaaat" Yujin utter as she put her arms around Minjoo which made the Minjoo smiled. 

 

 

 

"Let's go." 

 

 

 

"Yah! Let me come with you." Yena said. 

The two didn't mind the older and just walked away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They arrived at the cafeteria, The three go straight to the line for food. Yena's eye roamed around the cafeteria and their she saw Yuri with the girl Minjoo said. 

 

 

 

Yena continue to frowned when Yuri was laughing and smiling. What makes her more furious when that girl pinch Yuri's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"Ha!" Yena scoffed as she throw dagger stare to that girl name—Ryujin.

 

 

 

 

"What's your order Yena unnie?" Yujin asked but Yena was feeling deaf that time.

 

 

 

 

"Oy! Where are you going?" Yujin said when Yena start to walked to particular way. 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo smirked as she knows what will happen. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's see what will this sister of mine will do." Minjoo said as she and Yujin pays for the food and settled in their seat. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Ryujin I'm not kidding." Yuri pouted as she playfully hit the latter. 

 

 

 

 

"Fine. I believed you." Ryujin said.

 

 

 

 

"Let's see each other tomorrow again. Let's eat together." Ryujin said, Yuri nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." The two looked at where the voice came from.

 

 

 

 

"We need to talk." Yena sternly said. They we're now gaining attention from the other student, ofcourse who wouldn't want tea.

 

 

 

 

"I'm going somewhere with Ryujin. Maybe nexttime." Yuri answer, Ryujin look at Yuri as she was confused.

 

 

 

"Ah.. Eh.. Yeah." Ryujin stutter as she felt intimidated from Yena.

 

 

 

 

"I don't care. We need to talk." Yena said as she grab Yuri's wrist, the younger strangle.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, You shouldn't force Yuri to talk to you if she don't want to." Ryujin said, Yena angrily sighed and let go of Yuri's wrist.

 

 

 

 

Yena took one last glance on Yuri before walking away. What shock Yuri was the expression that was written on Yena's face. 

 

 

 

 

Yena look hurt and sad. 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

It's been three weeks since that day happened, one more week it's Yena's graduation. Yena need to finished the song she and Yuri composed. 

 

 

 

As much as she wants to avoid the younger, Yena have no choice but to dialed the younger number. It wasn't surprise Yena when other voice answer Yuri's phone. 

 

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Where's Yuri?" 

 

"She's in the toilet. why?"

 

"Tell her to come to

my house right now. 

I'll give her 20 minutes.

If she didn't, I'll go there

myself." 

 

"And it's about the song 

we compose together." 

 

 

 

Yena said then she hanged the phone up. 

 

 

 

Half hour passed and Minjoo heard the door bell rang, She don't expect any visitor right now.!

 

 

"Yuri? What are you doing here?" Minjoo asked upon seeing the latter.

 

 

 

 

"For Yena. She called earlier asking me to come." Yuri said, Minjoo gave her a smirked. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Talk to you later. She's in her room. " Minjoo smiled. Yuri nodded. 

 

 

Yuri walked towards Yena's room, She knocked on the door but no one answer. She decided to open the door herself. Upon entering Yuri closed the door behind her. 

 

 

 

"You're late." Yuri was startled when Yena spoke up. The younger immediately turn around but she covered her eyes. 

 

 

 

It makes the older chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"It's not even the first time you see me with only a sports bra. Why are you covering your eyes?" Yena said, She just got finished showering. Yuri removed her hands that covering her eyes.

 

 

 

Yuri gulped when she met the older eyes, Yena was looking deeply to her. 

 

 

 

 

"We–ar your shirt first." Yuri said as she divert her eyes but failed since her eyes still landed on Yena's milky abs. 

 

 

 

 

"Why? It's summer." Yena smirked. 

 

 

 

"Ghad! Yena, wear you shirt." Yuri annoyingly said.

 

 

 

 

"Tch." Yena wear her white shirt. 

 

 

 

"Happy?" Yena said when she already wear her shirt. 

 

 

 

"Let's start. so we can finish early." Yena didn't answer and just sat at the chair in front of her study desk. 

 

 

 

 

Again Yena didn't bother Yuri and they were focusing on finishing the song. After three hours the song still not yet finish, The both of them agree to take a break first. Yuri stretch her body that was aching.

 

 

 

"Whats the deal between You and that girl whats her name again? Ryu?" Yena started the convo.

 

 

 

"Ryujin." Yuri answer.

 

 

 

"Yeah that girl. Are you two? girlfriends?" Yuri raised her eyebrows before chuckling. 

 

 

 

"What? what's funny?" Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

"I don't know, your face is funny." That makes Yena frowned more.

 

 

 

"And nothing's between me and ryujin. She's a good friend." Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Then why is she acting like you are her girlfriend." Yena said.

 

 

 

"And why would I explain to you? You are not my girlfriend either." Yuri answer, Yena frowned not really pleased on what Yuri have said. 

 

 

 

 

"But I thought..." Yena pouted and sighed.

 

 

 

 

"So it's just me.." Yena continue to sighed. Yuri turns to get confused. 

 

 

 

"Huh?" 

 

 

 

"Are my action not enough?" 

 

 

 

 

"Is this how you play? After you make me feel things. You just neglecting me." Yena said as she look at Yuri, Yuri was taken a back.

 

 

 

 

"I don't understa—"

 

 

 

 

"After that movie night. You didn't talked to me nor answering my texts. I approached you but you we're avoiding me." Yuri widen her eyes as she realized what Yena was saying.

 

 

 

 

"Are you doing the same with Ryujin?" Yena asked.

 

 

 

 

"Is she better than me?" Yena added.

 

 

 

 

"What are you saying? I'm with her because I am also helping her for her music class too." 

 

 

 

 

 

"What were you even saying?? Why you acting like I hurt you." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I do." 

 

 

 

"I am hurting. My heart is aching whenever you avoid me. And when I saw you with Ryujin, laughing like she's your whole world." Yena said, Yuri can't process everything.

 

 

 

 

"Do I even need to tell you how much jealous I am—" Yena didn't finished her sentence when Yuri peck on her lips. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri..." 

 

 

 

 

"Is that enough for me to tell you that you don't need to be jealous because we're feeling the same?" Yena blinks as Yuri smiled at her. 

 

 

 

 

"I avoid you because I thought you don't feel the same and I thought your actions just giving me false hope." 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to first to confess, I'm afraid of rejection." Yuri said, Yena held her hands. 

 

 

 

"Ghad! Here I thought, my actions get through you but you misunderstand it." Yena chuckles then she pulled Yuri into hug.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ghaaaad, You don't know how much I missed you. I even thought I did something wrong for you to avoid me." Yena said. 

 

 

 

"You did. You messed up my mind, I thought I was just your cuddle buddy." 

 

 

 

 

"I was just waiting for the right timing to confess but you ignore me. Tch." Yena pouted. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. We misunderstand each other." Yuri said as she peck on Yena's lips again. 

 

 

 

 

It supposed to be a peck but Yena prevented Yuri from pulling away. She held the younger neck then she kissed Yuri in a passionate way. 

 

 

 

 

It surprised the younger but she return the kissed and follow the rhythm of Yena's lips. 

 

 

 

 

 

It was good not until Yena's door open and startled the both of them. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena unnie I'll borrow your— WHAT THE !!!" Minjoo's voice echoed inside Yena's room. 

 

 

 

Yuri felt embarrassed that she hide her face on Yena's chest while Yena look at her sister. 

 

 

 

 

"It has a reason why there are door Minjoo."  Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"Why do you guys not even lock the room? Not my fault." Minjoo sassily said.

 

 

 

 

"I am just here to borrow your hoodie." Minjoo said as she grab the hoodie from Yena's wardrobe.

 

 

 

 

"I am meeting Yujin. Bye." Minjoo said, she was about to close the door but peek again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, Don't be so fragile to my sister okay? You two behave." Minjoo said as she eyed her sister then she closed the door.

 

 

 

 

Yena chuckles at her little sister then she look at embarrassed Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"Don't mind my sister." 

 

 

 

 

"Should we continue?" Yena gave Yuri a mischievous smile, the younger hit Yena's biceps. 

 

 

 

 

"No. You still not finished the song."

 

 

 

 

"Oh! that!" Yena cursed. 

 

 

 

 

And they ended up finishing the song then just decided to cuddle after.

 

——

 

 

A/N: HIIIII Suggest plot for one shot huhuh I'm running out of ideas 🤧