Womanizer [2]

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, this time she can't be alone." yuri said and she run and look for yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri start to roamed around chaeyeon's house, it's big to find yena plus there are so many people. Yuri go upstairs and saw an not so open door, she carefully walk towards it and peeked inside. 

 

 

 

"Get out yujin. I want to be alone." a husky voice said, yuri didn't listen and just walk toward her.

 

 

 

"I said get ou—" yena turn around.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I thought you are yujin." yuri just nodded.

 

 

 

"Why are you here? please leave me alone." yena said as she burried her face on the pillow.

 

 

 

 

Yuri didn't leave instead she sit at the couch. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you deaf? Please leave." yena said.

 

 

 

"I can't leave you here being like that." yuri said, yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Why? What's wrong for being like this? Please leave as I am asking nicely." yena said.

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with you today? You've been ignoring me since you got on the car." yuri said.

 

 

 

"Nothing, I just don't want to talk to you." yena said, it slightly hurt yuri.

 

 

 

 

"And why do you care if I ignore you? Wouldn't you be happy that I'm not messing with you?" yena stood up walk towards yuri. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri stay silent while yena walk towards her, yena leaned in and pin yuri on the couch. Yuri gulped.

 

 

 

"Why yuri? Do you miss me?" yena smirk as she look at yuri's eyes.

 

 

 

"Of-f course not. Why would I?" yena smirk fade away and felt sad, yuri slightly push yena as she know yena doesn't have a power to pin her. 

 

 

 

But.

 

 

 

Yena pin her again but this time yena leaned forward to yuri's face, one move and they will kiss.

 

 

 

 

"Not even a second? a minute?" yuri was lost in yena's eyes, and her heart.. her heart just skip a beat.

 

 

 

"Ye—" before yuri would say anything, yena leaned forward and captured yuri's lips.

 

 

 

 

But yuri immediately pull away and slap yena hard and the older just look down. Yuri walk out of the room leaving yena. 

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAACCHHHHKK!" Yena shouted and punch the wall until her hand bleed.

 

 

 

 

"I'm so ing idiot." yena cried out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Next Day]

 

 

Yena woke up with a headache, she fall asleep after she cried. She look at her fist and it was well bandage, she hold her head as she sit. She can't remember after she fell asleep, yena roamed her eyes and it was her room. 

 

 

 

 

"Drink this." her bestfriend said as she get inside yena's room.

 

 

 

"Thankyou, and for this" yena asks as she raised her bandage hand, and drunk the hangover drink.

 

 

 

"Yuri did that" yena just nodded.

 

 

 

"Would you thank her for me?" yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why dont you say it yourself?" yujin said.

 

 

 

 

"I can't. I ing take advantage of her. And I hate for that." Yujin frowned.

 

 

 

"What did you do this time yena?" yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

"I kissed her without her permission, and she slap me." yujin face palm.

 

 

 

"Say sorry to her, and be thankful even you did that she still take care of your injured hand." yujin said.

 

 

 

"Fine, I will. Can you give me her address?" yena said.

 

 

 

"Here. I already ask minjoo for this. Man I know you have feelings with yuri but you are just denial. Don't mess this up." Yena nodded. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou Yujin-ah~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena drove off to yuri's house by the address yujin gave. Yena utter multiple times what yujin said.

 

 

 

Don't.Mess.This.Up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena parked her car infront of a house, it's not small and it's not big. Yena fixed her shirt and grab the flower bouquet she brought. She inhale and exhale then click the doorbell.

 

 

 

 

"In a minute." yena heard from the other side.

 

 

 

 

"Oh You must be Kim Minjoo?" Yena gulped

 

 

 

"I—"

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-yes." yena lied.

 

 

 

 

"Come in, Yuri said just go to her room upstair." the woman said.

 

 

 

 

"Is that a flower?" yena gulped.

 

 

 

 

"Y-yes, yuri sai-d to buy o-ne. hehe." yena awkwardly smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay come in." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nae" yena bowed and walk inside.

 

 

 

 

 

"Feel free minjoo." yena just bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

The woman go to the kitchen while leaving yena in the living room, she walk towards the stairs and find yuri's door. She knew that it was yuri's room when she saw a guitar sticker on the door.

 

 

 

 

 

"This is it." yena exhale then know 3 times on yuri's door.

 

 

 

 

"Wait a second minjoo."

 

 

 

 

 

"Why you took so l—." yuri didn't finish her sentence after she saw that it wasn't minjoo.

 

 

 

"Yuri I—"

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" yuri said, yena gulped.

 

 

 

 

"I came here to apologise, I know I'm stupid. I'm really sorry for that." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How-"

 

 

 

"And I'm sorry for pretending to be minjoo."

 

 

 

 

"Wai—"

 

 

 

 

"And it's okay if you won't forgive me." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yen—"

 

 

 

 

"It's really okay if you won't forgive me."

 

 

 

 

"Oka—" yuri was cut off.

 

 

 

 

"Aaahh yuri ah, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry that I kissed you that night" Yena kneeled down with the flower in her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena what are you doing? Stand up." yuri said as she held yena to stand up but the latter wont bother.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm so stupid for taking advantage of that scene—" 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you kneeling down? Yuri did you punish her?" yuri's mom saw the scene, yuri can't help but to face palm. 

 

 

 

Yena immediately stood up after yuri's mom saw her kneeling.

 

 

 

 

"N-o." yuri answer.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello maam. I'm just practicing my apology to yuri. A friend of mine was mad at me hehe." yena scratch her neck. 

 

 

 

 

"I thought something up with the both of you." yuri's mom smile.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri the flower you told me to buy." yuri's eyebrow raised.

 

 

 

Yena eyed yuri to get the flower.

 

 

 

"A-h yes. Thankyou for buying this. Mom we will get inside my room now." yuri said as she pull yena inside, yena bowed before going inside.

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell was this?" yuri push the flower onto yena's chest.

 

 

 

 

"It's for you. I'm really sorry yuri.. I am sincere." yuri's cheeks slightly red.

 

 

 

"Why would I believe in you. You are a big player and because of that you are a liar." yuri said as she crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

"I am yuri ah~ look okay i admit I am a player and I regret it. I regret that I played girls, that I made them cry. I want to change yuri, I don't want to play with girls anymore." yena sincerely said.

 

 

 

 

 

"You want to know why I am acting weird last night right?." yuri nodded and patted the space on her bed, yena followed and sit beside yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"My dad cheated on my mom." yuri eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's why I'm at my mom's house comforting her." yena said. 

 

 

 

"I was upset at my dad, how dare he cheated on my mom. But who i am to be upset when I, myself played girls and made them cry, There is no different between me and my dad." yena clenched her fist. 

 

 

 

 

"After I saw my mom cried, I promised to myself to change. I don't want to make girls cry, I only remember my mom crying." yena wipe the tears that fall onto her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

Yuri didn't speak and just let yena rest her head onto her shoulder while she patted yena's shoulder. She felt bad about what happen to their family, and also for yena. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for crying."

 

 

 

 

"No it's okay." yuri smile.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah.. I know you still look at me as a player but I'll be honest to you. You caught my eyes, you are the only girl who didn't fall to my tactics, you are the only girl who doesn't give a ing damn about me when I'm flirting with you and that's what makes you different to other girls." yena looked at yuri's eyes and held her hand.

 

 

 

 

"That's why this heart of mine beats only to you, You are the only girl who make my heart go crazy and it's annoying. I really don't want to admit because I am the great choi yena who doesn't fall in love." yena chuckles at her own .

 

 

 

"But look the great choi yena is falling in love." yuri admit that she was falling to yena's words but she can't fully trust yena.

 

 

 

"I don't know when did this start but I want to protect and love you. Yuri.." yena take a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do I have a chance to you?" yena look at yuri's eyes sincerely.

 

 

 

 

"Yena.. I can't fully trust you. i haven't been in love or into relationship and I don't want you to end up being hurt or me being hurt." yena looked down.

 

 

 

 

"I understand yuri.. But please let me prove muself to you and help me to change?" yena smile, yuri nodded while smiling.

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for understanding yena. I'll help you." yuri smile.

 

 

 

 

"So were good?" yena asked as she stood up.

 

 

 

 

"Yes we are." 

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll get going now. I need to thank minjoo for this." yena smile, yuri just shake her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and yena go downstair, they saw yuri's mom in the living room watching some tv show.

 

 

 

"Hello mrs jo. I'll be going home. I'm so sorry for lying about my name." yena bowed.

 

 

 

 

"I am Choi Yena not Kim Minjoo." yuri's mom nodded.

 

 

 

 

"I know who you are." yuri's mom said, yuri eyed her mom like 'Why.You.Said.That.Mom'

 

 

 

"Oh, is that so? Thankyou mrs jo." yena gave yuri a smug face, yuri just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Yuri walked yena to their gate.

 

 

 

 

 

"So your mom knows who I am. it means you mention me to her?" yena wiggles her eyebrows.

 

 

 

"Shut up! and go home." yuri said, yena pouted but smile afterward.

 

 

 

 

"Bye Joyul, I'll make you fall for me." yena winked and get inside her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that day yena start to court yuri, she would do something sweet to yuri. At first it was hard because it was yena‘s first time to actually court a girl not just flirt and get to their pants. 

 

 

 

Yena would always bring a yellow tulips to yuri, yena would always wait yuri's class to end and drive her to her house. yena change she don't entertain girls cause she wants yuri to see that she's changing for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~ It's been 3 months since I court you.. Haven't you still believe that I've change?" yena sighed as she talk to yuri's picture, she's currently on the school field taking some fresh air.

 

 

 

 

"I can wait. Yena can wait. It's not a big deal to not to have a girl for the past 3months. Yuri was enough” yena talked to herself.

 

 

 

 

"But Ughh!! I should confront her and tell her that she should give me chance." yena said as she turned around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yiren?"

 

 

 

 

"I heard you currently courting yuri." yiren said as she look at yena.

 

 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

"wow haven't imagine you courting a girl for real." yiren smirk. 

 

 

 

"But is she really serious to you?" yena's eyebrow raised. 

 

 

 

 

"Someone i know said that she's seeing the team captain of the basketball team." 

 

 

 

 

"You don't know, they have seen together." yena just nodded.

 

 

 

 

"See this." yena just looked at it, it was yuri with the captain ball and to that angle it was like they are kissing. 

 

 

 

 

"Where did you get this?" 

 

 

 

"It was all over the campus, I saw it on the ground." yiren smirk as yena grab the picture. 

 

 

 

Yiren smirk as she saw yena walking away with a worried face. 

 

 

 

 

"take the same pain you gave me after you ing play with me." yiren said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena!" yujin called yena.

 

 

 

 

"Have you seen the picture?" yena just nodded.

 

 

 

"Do you believe that?" yena just shrugged her shoulder.

 

 

 

"I'll talk to minjoo about this. But I know yuri won't do that." yujin gave yena weak smile

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was walking in the hallway as she saw yuri also walking in the hallway but yena didn't approach yuri and just walk behind her.

 

 

 

"Lol I thought yuri was innocent but she is also a flirt and hoe." yena frown.

 

 

 

"Innocent outside but a inside." yuri who was walking in the hallway heard everything she just lower her head.

 

 

"So that's why yena also fall for her because she's a ."

 

 

 

 

"Poor yena, when she thought she find her true love but ended up with another ." the girls laugh.

 

 

 

Yuri wipe a tear that escape, she was hurt because everything they said wasn't true. But she just stay silent.

 

 

 

 

A loud thug was heard, It make everyone startled and look who just did that.

 

 

 

 

"Stop talk ill about yuri." 

 

 

 

"If I heard anyone of you talk bad about her, I won't hesitate to hurt you." yena said as she grab yuri's hand they are about to walk away when..

 

 

 

 

"Oh, Still the great choi yena defending the ? Yena is so inlove. Too bad I tasted her girl before she did." the captain ball said that make his team laugh.

 

 

 

 

Yuri's grip tighten as she know yena was triggered but yena just nodded and smile to her before removing yuri's hand, yena take a deep breath and walks toward the captain ball.

 

 

 

"Oh really? Too bad too, I tasted your girl before you." yena smirk, and looked at yiren the captain ball smile faded.

 

 

 

"And yeah keep dreaming that you tasted my girl coz she won't let someone like you tasted her. She's allergic to hotdogs." everyone laugh.

 

 

 

"You might fool other but not me. Yes she see you that day because she thought she'd be seeing me because your girlfriend yiren get my phone without me noticing it and texted yuri but to bad my girl isn't interested with you." 

 

 

 

“Yuri kissing you? pfft. If this is for what I did to yiren. I am really sorry for that, I really am.” everyone was shocked when they heard yena just apologised.

 

 

 

"But try harder next time. You too yiren." yena smiled before patting the captain shoulder and walk away. The team captain just clenched her fist. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena! Your so cool earlier." minjoo said as she admire yena.

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou minjoo-yah~" yena smile charmingly.

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah! That's my girl!" yujin frowned and pouted.

 

 

 

"Yuri can you get your girl! she's flirting with my girl." yena just chuckles at her bestfriend. minjoo just hit yujin’s biceps. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey joyul.."  yena called out.

 

 

 

"Don't think about it. No one would dare to talk bad to you~" yena assured.

 

 

 

"Thankyou.."

 

 

 

 

"Why are you thanking for?" 

 

 

 

 

"Because you defend me." yuri said.

 

 

 

"Even if my life is on the line, I'm willing to defend you." 

 

 

 

"I can't let them talk bad to you when none of that was true." yena smile.

 

 

 

"Is there anything you want ? exchange of what you did to me." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Be my girlfriend." yena said without hesitating.

 

 

 

 

"Okay." yuri also said without hesitating.

 

 

 

 

"okay— what?" yena eyes widen, also yujin and minjoo.

 

 

 

"What do you mean what?" yuri said.

 

 

 

"YOU ACTUALLY MEAN IT RIGHT?" yena smile brightly.

 

 

 

"Nope, I was just kidding. You should suffer first." yena smile faded to pout, yuri just chuckles.

 

 

 

"I thought— Is 3 months is not enough? Haven't I proven myself? I change for you but still you don't want to be my girlfriend. I even defend you even I am jealous. And now you said it was all jok—"yena didn't even finish her ranting when yuri lean forward and you know what is it.

 

 

 

"I-aksjshs—" yena mouthed you call gay panic word but yuri leaned forward again and kissed yena again.

 

 

 

"Stop with your ranting and alien word. I am already your girlfriend." yuri smiled and walk away leaving yena, yujin and minjoo dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"Did she just say she's my girlfriend now?"yena wasn't in her sense.

 

 

 

"DID SHE JUST ING KISSED ME AN YUJIN?" yena said as she touch her lips.

 

 

 

"MOM I GOT MYSELF A REAL GIRLFRIEND!" yena shouted.

 

 

 

"YURI BABY WAIT FOR ME!!" yena stood up and run after yuri.

 

 

 

Her bestfriend yujin just faced palm, hyewon the clueless because she only arrived.

 

 

 

"Hyewon, I think we need to get used to the new yena. Yena being inlove is so weird i mean she's weird." 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

A/N: HELLOOOOO!!! HOW ARE YOUUU GUYSSS?? IM SORRY IF I UPDATE SO SLOW :( THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO DO :( I’LL JUST MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS WHEN MY SEMBREAK START ☺️

 

ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO HOTDOGS TOO??? HAHAHAH 😂😂