Arrange Marriage

Yulyen oneshots.







"Appppppaaaa! I don't want to go!" the girl with magenta hair said. 

 

"Yah! Don't embarrassed me in front of Jo Family later!" 

 

"I don't want to get married!! I'm too young!" her father, Chaeyeon pat her head with force, the girl just scratch her head. 

 

"I don't even know who's I'm going marry!" She pouted her lips. 

 

"You know her too well yena ah~" her mother, Sakura said who's in the passenger seat. 

 

"Don't tell me!! It's Yujin?? Omyghad Appa cancel it! I don't want a dog." her parents just laugh at her.

 

"It was an agreement between Choi and Jo" sakura said. 

 

"Eomma appa! If I will marry a Jo please pick minmin" Chaewon yena's younger sister said. 




 

"We're here." Chaeyeon said as she got out of their car. 

 

"Unnie! Fighting, I think you know who you gonna marry." chaewon wiggle her eyebrows. 

 

"It's Yuri unnie. The one you always prank." chaewon whisper as she get out of the car, yena remember how she prank that girl when they were younger and how the girl glared and scream at her. 




 

"If it turn out to be her, geez It's a karma."yena said, she fix her clothe before going out. 





























































 

Choi family enters Jo house, they were greeted by maids and of course their bestfriend.

 

"Chaeyeon ah, Sakura~ Nice to meet you again~" Eunbi and Hyewon said, and They greeted back. 

 

Eunbi and Hyewon are Yujin, Minjoo and Yuri's parents. 

 

"Hi Minmin~" Chaewon greeted as she beamed, yena roll her eyes as she saw how her younger sister act in front of minjoo. 

 

"Yenaaaa Yaaaaaah" yena sighed as she heard her name calling by yujin. 

 

"Get off me you dog!!" yena said as she struggle to yujin's hug. 

 

All of them laughed, Yena bowed to eunbi and hyewon. 

 

"Hello Auntie Eunbi, Hyewon~" eunbi smiled. 

 

"You should start calling me mom yena ah~" Eunbi said. 

 

"Yes Mom~" Chaewon said as her eyes are fix on minjoo, Yena face palm. 




























 

They were in the dining area since they will be having a dinner, Foods are in the table. Chaewon sit beside Minjoo then they start talking, Yena shakes her head. 

 

"Where's Yuri?" Chaeyeon said. 

 

"I'm hereeeeee!" yuri said as she smile, all of them look at her. Yujin and Minjoo runs towards yuri. 

 

"Unnieee! I miss youuu" yujin said. 

 

"Yah Yuri! You suit the blonde hair omyghad~" Minjoo said as she hug yuri.

 

As they busy greeting yuri, Yena was froze in her seat. The older can't believe that this is the yuri she pranked, tease.

 

"Yuri is a total nerd. She can't be that woman!!!" yena scream in her mind. 

 

"She's beautiful doesn't she?" chaewon said that make yena startled. 

 

"Shut up!" 













 

"Hey that's enough, Yuri must be hungry c'mon let's eat." Hyewon said. 

 

All of them sit at their chair, yuri sat across yena. Definitely in front of the older. 

 

"Yuri unnie! how's Los Angeles?? Is it beautiful?" yujin asked as she eat. 

 

"Yeah, It is. I'll bring you next time~" yuri said. 

 

"How about me?" minjoo said. 

 

"I'll be the one who will bring you to LA minmin" chaewon beamed. 

 

"You have no shame chaewon." yena utter, chaewon make face. 

 

"So you are choi yena?" yena choke on her food upon hearing her name. chaewon laughed as she saw her sister choking. 

 

"karma" chaewon stick her tongue out. 

 

"Ye-s" yena's voice crack, that make them laughed. 

 

'yah yena! don't embarrass yourself.' yena said through her mind. 

 

"Yena must be nervous." eunbi said, yena slowly nodded. 




 

"Okay let's get to the point~" 

 

"Were here to announce something~" yena was so nervous, she don't want to see yuri's reaction, It seems like the younger didn't know that they gonna be married. 




 

"Yuri, I haven't say this to you. Were here because of what Choi and Jo agreement." Eunbi smiled. 

 

"So.. Yuri you will gonna marry their daughter Yena~" yena look at yuri who seems not too surprise. 

 

"Omo omo~~ Yah Yena unnieee I'm the best womaaaan rightt?" yujin said. 

 

"Yah Yah! Of course I am! I'm her sister." chaewon said, yujin pouted. 

 

"Any violent reaction?" hyewon asked, yena shrugged her shoulder as she look at yuri. 

 

"Okay then, It's settled." 

















































 

"Hey!" 

 

"Omo.. you startled me." 

 

"sorry" yena said. They were in the garden since yuri wants some fresh air.

 

"Why you didn't even try to stop the marriage?" 

 

"You also didn't." yena sighed. 

 

"Yah! Not because were gonna get married you can be close to me." yuri said as she glared at yena, yena move away.

 

"I still hold a grudge on you! After all the pranks you did!" 

 

"I'm sorry okay? It's my immature younger self.. I'm matured now!" yena said

 

"Yeah right." yuri sarcastically said. 

 

"Don't worry I'll be a goood partner" yena winked, yuri let out a disgust face.





























































 

As the plan has been settled, Yuri and Yena go to the store where they gonna buy yuri's gown. Yena really didn't want to go but yeah, She can't say no.

Yuri is now fitting the gown while yena was just sitting at the sofa.

 

"Is it fine?" yuri asked, yena nodded without looking at her.




 

"How about this?" yena nodded after looking at her then look at the magazine again, yuri is getting annoyed. 




 

It was the fifth time yuri goes out from fitting room with her annoyed face. 

 

"This?" yena look at her and smile, yuri smile as she saw yena smile because she thought the older finally being serious. 

 

"yes" yena said as she look at the magazine, yuri ball her fist. 

 

"YAH!!! CAN YOU BE SERIOUS ATLEAST ONCE!!" yuri burst.
 

"WAAAEEE? ALL OF IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ON YOU!!" yena burst, yuri start to blush. Yena realize what she said, then she start to panic. 

 

The dress assistant smile, yena wants the floor to eat her alive. 
































































 

Wedding Day

 

"You look so stupid! Stop being nervous. It's just yuri unnie~" chaewon said as they were standing infront of the aisle. 

 

"Yeah that's it! I am nervous because it's yuri!" chaewon chuckles. 

 

"Oh it's starting. My minmin is so beautiful~ I'll go next after you get married" yena chuckles.




 

Yuri arrived at yena's front with her parents. 

 

"Take care of her yena ah~" eunbi said.

 

"If you hurt her, I'll break your neck" hyewon said that she earn a smack from her wife. 

 

The ceremony start, only close friends and family are invited since they want it to be just small event. It was all good when the father announce to kiss the bride.

Yena gulped as she look at yuri, the younger just nodded as she knows yena was asking for her permission. The crowd shouted when yena kissed the younger, It was just a smack. 

 

The after party start as the married couple greeted all the visitors. They congratulate them for being a married couple. 

 

"Yena unnieee~ Congratulaaation~" yujin shouted, yena just smile. 

 

"where's yuri?" 

 

"She's with her highschool friend." the two nodded. 

 

"Soooooo where's the honeymoon?" chaewon wiggle her eyebrows. 

 

"We haven't plan it." 

 

"Bummeeeer" chaewon said.

 

"Yah!" 

 

"You are soooo slow" yujin said as she put her arms around chaewon then the both of them stick her tongue out. 

 

"Aissshh" yena was annoyed by the two, chaewon and yujin leave yena and go to their friends. 































 

Next Day




 

"Here~ We already book your honeymoon place" chaeyeon said as she give the papers to yena. 

 

"What?" 

 

"I know you gonna be so slow so I make my way" chaeyeon whisper to yena's ears.

 

"Take care going to your honeymoon place." eunbi said. 

 

"Nae eomma~ Bye guys, See you in 3 days" yuri said, yena grab their luggage.

 

"Please give us granddaughter" chaeyeon and hyewon shoutes, yena rolled her eyes. 

























 

The two of them arrived at the airport in jeju, Yena carry the luggage they gonna stay for 3 days.

After thirty minutes ride, they finally arrived at the hotel. Yena was the one who check in. 

 

"Ms choi~ there's only one room." 

 

"what?" yuri said. 

 

"We are fully book right now so there's only one room" 

 

"But I already book two rooms."

 

"Sorry maam, We will give you the refund" yena sighed. 

 

"Just accept it, I'm tired~" yuri said.

 

"Are you sure?" yuri nodded, the two of them was escorted to their room. 




 

"Hello Mrs Choi? They already here" the girl said through the phone. 


































 

Yena throw herself on the bed, but immediately got shoo away. 

 

"Yah! This is my bed! You sleep on the couch." yena was dumbfounded.

 

"That's unfair! No! I'll sleep here!" yena said, but yuri pinch her. 

 

"Couch now!" yena pouted then she sat at the sofa. 

 

"Can we share bed? My back will ache.. I promise I won't do anything stupid~" yena said as she raised her hands. 

 

"No!" yuri said as she take shower. 

 

Yena was watching TV when someone knock on their door, yena groaned as she stood up. 

 

"Who's that?" yuri asked. 

 

"Room service, Here's the food you order~" the girl said.

 

"Yuri did you order?" 

 

"No"

 

"Ah, We didn't order.. Maybe you got wrong room number." yena was about to close the door but the blocked the door by her feet. 

 

"But the room number is right." 

 

"Just get it yena." yuri shouted, yena was suspicious but she shrugged it off. 

 

"Thankyou." yena thanks the girl before closing the door.




 

"The food are already delivered Mrs Choi" the girl said through the phone.



















 

"I'm going to shower now. Don't go to the bathroom!" yena said. 

 

After thirty minutes yena got out of the bathroom and saw yuri sleeping on the couch. 

 

"She said she will sleep at the bed but she end up sleeping here tsk" yena said as she carry yuri to the bed. 

 

As she lay yuri down the younger groan and was about to remove her top but yena stop her. 
 

"It's hoooot!"

"Yah yuri! What happen to you?" yuri open her eyes then she smile at yena, it makes yena uncomfortable. 
 

"Hubbbbbyyyy~" yuri said

 

"Yah yuri are you drunk? Did you drink while I was in the shower??" yena said, yuri stood up then she put her arms around yena then she pout her lips like she want to kiss yena. 

 

"Yah Yuri!! Come to your sense." yena said as she removed yuri's hands around her. She run around their room but yuri was running after her too. 

 

"Omy yuri!" yena look at the food, thats where she realize. She immediately contact her appa.

 

"APPPPPPAAAAA!!!" yena scream. 

 

"What did you do to yuri??"
yena said as she was running.

"You are too slow. 
I'm only helping you~"

"Enjooooy" chaeyeon 
ended the call. 

 

"Aiiiishhh" yena forgot that yuri was running after her. 

 

Yena was cornered on the wall while yuri's hands are kabedoning her against the wall. The older gulp. 

 

"Choi Yena!" yena continuously gulping.

 

"You better not run from your wife." yuri said as she lean closer. 

 

Yuri capture yena's lips, yena resist since she know yuri wasn't on her mind. 

 

"Yuri you were not thinking right, You are drunk! Why you even eat that food" 

 

"I'm hungry!! But now I'm hungry for your lips." yuri said as she look at yena's lips.

 

"Yur---" yuri capture yena's lips again, yena didn't resist anymore. She let yuri kiss her and in return she kissed back. 

 

Yena carries yuri as she snake her legs on yena's waist, They didn't broke the kiss as yena lead the way to their bed. 

 

As soon as yena lay yuri, The younger hover on yena's top and kissed her wife. 













 

"For sure you gonna kill me tomorrow" yena utter before she kissed yuri back.







 

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEY GUY! IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE I UPDATED THIS BOOK HAHAH CAN'T WAIT FOOOOR IZONE COMEBACK UWU 🥺👉👈