One love pt.1

Yulyen oneshots.

(THIS IS GENDER BENDER IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS DON'T SCROLL DOWN 😂



 

The sounds of bird humming, trees that are dancing and the sun that shines so bright. It was a very fine day, the smile that can be seen at the little girl face as she sliding down at the slide. 


 

The little girl was playing at the playground with her nanny, her mother can't be able to play with her because of her work since her mother was a single parent. 


 

"Ye-eun ah~" her nanny called the little girl.

 

"Nee?" the little girl look at her nanny with a smile. 

 

"I'll be buying you some snack there, don't go anywhere okay?" the little girl nodded as she sits in the swing and sway her feet in the air. 


 

The little girl humming as the beautiful butterfly flies in front of her that cause her to pay attention to it. 

 

The butterfly flies around her and the little girl was so attracted to the beautiful butterfly, she stood up and try to touch the butterfly as the happiness was written on the little girl face. 

 

Suddenly the butterfly slowly flying away, the little girl was about to follow the butterfly when she remember sonething. 


 

"Oh, eomma said don't follow a butterfly.. but that butterfly is so beautiful" the little girl pouted that makes her lips look like a duck lips. 

 

The little girl look once again to the butterfly, it looks like the butterfly was calling her soshe followed the butterfly even though her mother said don't. 


 

"Ye-eun ah" her nannycalledout but ye-eun was nowhere to found. 

 

"Ye-eun ah, where are you? don't play hide and seek okay?" her nanny was getting worried. 

 

"Omo, where are you ye-eun? I'll be dead if your mother found that you are missing" the old lady said as she dialed the little girl mother. 

 

"Oh Ajumma why are you calling me?"

"Is Ye-eun giving you hard time again?" 

"ajumma?"
 

"M-maam.."

"Waeyo?"

"Ye-eun"

"What about her? is she alright?" 

"I lost her maam.."

"What do you mean you lost her?" 

"I- told h-her to stay at the swing.. because i'll buy her snack then when i cameback, she was nowhere to found"

"WHAT!!!!! WHY DID YOU LEFT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!! OMG" 

"I-m sorry maam. 
I'll going to find her."

"Please.. look for her.. i can't live without her okay nanny? After I finish this i'll text you then tell me where you are."
 

After that call the old lady start finding the little girl, she wipes her tears as she walk to find ye-eun. 










 

The sounds of car beeping their horn as the traffic wasn't even moving, groans can also be heard from every drivers. 

 

"Ugh! this heavy traffic" the youngman hit her steering wheel as he was getting frustrated, he get his phone from the passenger seat and dialed a number. 


 

"Yah An yujin! Why you took so long to answer?" 

 

"Chill wil you?"

 

"Why are you so hot headed at this early?"

 

"Heavy traffic man, and i think i might not be able to show up. So just take care of it and see you at my house" 

 

"Arraseo hyung-nim." 
 

 

The young man stare at the window as the call ended and see a little girl at the side walk that look so lost. He can't take his eyes on the little girl, he should just ignore it but theres inside him that pushing him to go to the little girl. 
 

 

Since cars aren't moving and since he was in close to the sidewalk, he decided to walk to thelittle girl who look lost, he unbuckled his seatbelt and turn of the engine and approach the little girl. 


 

"Hey. Are you lost?" the young man kneeled down, the little girl look at him with a tears in her eyes, the little girl doesn't responded. 
 

 

"Hmm.. what's your name?" the young man asks the little girl.
 

 

"My mom said.. i shouldn't talk to stranger." the little girl said as she hug her knee, the young man smile. 
 

 

"ah, okay I'm Choi Yena" the little girl looks at hin with a confused look.

 

"I'm saying my name so you won't think of me as a stranger, I'm not a bad guy" yena smile to the little girl. 

 

"Are you really not a bad guy?" the little girl wipes the tears the rolling down to her cheeks.
 

 

"I'm not, so are you lost?" the little girl nodded.
 

 

"Hmm. so tell me your name and your address so i can take you home." yena smile to the little girl and patted her head.
 

 

"I-m Ye-eun.. I don't know our address." 
 

"Why are you lost in the first place?" yena asks.

 

"I followed a beautiful buterfly but when i reach here it was nowhere to found."
 

 

"Aigoo. You should follow a butterfly you know." yena said.
 

 

"Nae, i should have listen to my mom" the little girl cried. 

 

"Shh don't cry ye-eun ah, we will find your parent okay?" yena comforted the little girl. 

 

"Really?" ye-eun smile.

 

"Yes, oh you're really pretty when you smile. You're mother must be beautiful." ye-eun smile more at yena's compliment.

 

"Yes, my mom is really really pretty" yena chuckles and he stood up.

 

"So let's find your mother." yena offer a his hand to the little girl but ye-eun still doubted him.

 

"I'm not a bad guy ye-eun ah~" 
 

 

"Are you really gonna find my mom and bring me to her?" yena nodded and smile to ye-eun.

 

"Promise?" 

 

"I promise" ye-eun held yena's hand and she follow him towards his car.


 

 

Yena lift ye-eun to the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt, then he also buckled his seatbelt. He look at the little girl and smile.
 

 

"This might be a long ride little one because of a heavy traffic." ye-eun nodded as she yawn.
 

 

"You can sleep if you can. is it the aircon too cold for you?" ye-eun shook her head as her eyes was now closing. 
 

 

Yena smile as he shook her head and saw the little girl being adorable, He can't help but to remember someone when the little girl smile. 

 

'You're smile it look like her." yena thought. 












 

"Ajumma!" the girl with golden brown hair called the old lady.
 

 

"Maam." 

 

"where is she?"

 

"i still can't find her, im sorry." ajumma cried.

 

"I search all the places even in the sidewalk but she wasn't there" The golden brown hair girl hold onto her head as she was getting worried.
 

 

 

Its been 7 hours since the little girl lost, still no single trace of her. Her mother was so worried, they search the place hoping that ye-eun was there. 
 

Its getting darker that her mother and nanny decided to go to a police station, The golden brown haired girl rush to the police office.

 

 

"Excuse me, Is there any person reported that he/she surrendered a missing person?" 
 

 

"Why maam?"
 

 

"my daughter been missing since 10am" 
 

 

"i'll check it, what's your name and your  daughter's name?" the policeman asks.
 

 

"I'm Jo Yuri and my daughter's name is Jo Ye-eun, she was small like this and she has a pouty lips." yuri answer as fast as she can. 
 

 

"Oh, there's one earlier. Is she on her ponytail?" Ajumma nodded. 
 

 

"Is there any address where they take my daughter?" yuri asks.

 

 

"Yea there is." the police man shows the paper that was left by the person who's taking her daughter 
 

 

Yuri's eyes widened when she saw the person's name and making an 'o' shaped with . 
 

 

"N-no w-ay..." 




















 

"Hey little one wakey wakey!" yena taps the little girl shoulder that make ye-eun groans.

 

"Hmm.. are we already in my house? do you find it?"  yena shook her head and ye-eun looks sad. 
 

 

"Hey don't be sad, I left my contact at the police station earlier, so if your mother would go there they probably will pick you up here" yena smile. 
 

 

"Come on lets go inside my house" yena said as he lift the little girl out of his car. 


 

The two of them walks inside yena's house, the little girl was holding to yena's hand. The young man open the door and greeted his friends.

 

"Hey! hows the meeting?" Yena said. 
 

 

"Don't 'how hows the meeting me' choi yena" Yujin said.
 

 

"Yah yah! How dare you to call me choi yena im older than you!" yena said. 
 

 

"I thought you were trap in the traffic and why you have a child next to you?" yujin said as he look at the little girl face. 
 

 

The little girl look nervous when yujin look at her, she hide behinds yena's legs.

 

 

"Yah yah yah! Don't scare this little girl." yena said as he glared at yujin. 
 

 

"It's okay little one, they are uncle yena's friends" yena said.
 

 

"I'm scared." ye-eun said as she pouted. 
 

 

"Yah! Choi yena!" eunbi called yena.
 

 

"Omo" eunbi was shocked when she saw the little girl. 

 

"Yah choi yena come here" eunbi said as she walks over yena and grabs his ears. 

 

"Aw ouch it's hurt noona" yena yelp 

 

 

"Don't 'it's hurt noona' me. Why didn't you tell me you have a child huh" yena look at eunbi with confuse look. 
 

 

"Who's the mother of this child huh? you only really now show this cute little girl here. Can't believe you." eunbi let her hand free from yena's ears that is now red. 
 

 

"What are you talking about noona? She's not my child okay?" yena defended then he earned a smack from eunbi. 
 

 

"So your denying it now?" eunbi said. 

 

"Nooo, she's really not my daughter okay?" 

 

"Then why does she look like you huh?" yujin join. 

 

"The both of you have that ducky lips, and your eyes and her eyes are the same." yujin adeed.
 

 

"Just spill it out yena, were fine with this cute little girl" eunbi said as she walks towards the little girl and pinch her cheeks. 

 

"Aigoo. Im not his father and she's not my daughter okay? I just help her because she was lost." yena sighed and he slam her body in the sofa. 

 

"Okay fine if you say so, what's your name little girl?" eunbi asks.
 

 

"Ye-eun" eunbi looks at yena.
 

 

"Even the name its sound like yours" yena didn't argue anymore. 
 

 

"Are you hungry?" ye-eun nodded. 
 

 

"Im hungry tooo noonaaa" yujin said and earned a glare from eunbi. 



 

Eunbi and ye-eun walks to the dinning room so eunbi can feed ye-eun, while yujin and yena stays in the living room. 
 

 

"Hyung nim, are you sure ye-eun is not your child?" yujin asks.

 

 

"how many times would i say that she's not my daughter okay?" yena said. 
 

 

"But— she really looks like you. Do you cheat behind yuri's back in the past?" yujin asks, yena looks at yujin. 
 

 

"No why would i do that." yena sighed.

 

 

"You missed her?" 
 

 

 

"Ofcourse its been 5 years since the last i saw her, she even left me when i wake up in the morning after hyewon's party." yena deeply sighed. 

 

 

"Im sorry that i bring this topic" yujin felt guilty.
 

 

"Nah, its a past so don't worry."  yena nodded while smiling. 
 

 

"Eunbi noona, i'll change my clothes and if my phone rings answer it maybe its ye-eun's mom" eunbi nodded as she grab yena's phone. 

 

Eunbi was feeding ye-eun and ye-eun was enjoying her food when yena's phone ring. 

 

 

"I'll answer it, you eat okay?" ye-eun nodded as she munching her food. 

 

"Hello? Who's this?" 

"hello?" 

"A-ahh.."

"Is this choi yena?" 

"It's yena's number but your talking to kwon eunbi, yena is changing his clothes. Who are you?" 

"Ah.. eunbi unnie.."

eunbi felt a familliar voice when the girl on the phone calls her

"It's Jo yuri.. Is my daughter ye-eun is there?"

 

"Eommaaaaa?" Ye-eun said as she heard her mother's name while eunbi wasleft dumbfounded. 

 

"Noona is that ye-eun mother?" yena said then he snatch the phone from eunbi's hand. 

 

"Hello, if this is the mother of ye-eun yoy can pick her up in the address that

i've given to the police officer. please come quickly because your daughter missed you." 

 

"Eomma come quickly.. 
i wuv u" ye-eun said. 

 

"nae ye-eun ah, 
wait for eomma okay?" 
yuri hang up the phone.

Ye-eun exclaim when she saw her mother picture in yena's phone. 

 

"Oh this my eomma, uncle yena do you know eomma?" yena was also left dumbfounded. 
 

 

"Is that woman is your mom?" ye-eun nodded. 
 

"H-ho-w?" yena's mind doesnt work right now. 
 

"It's true that yuri was her mother, she spoke to me earlier." yujin runs towards the dinning room when she heard it. 
 

"WHAT? THIS IS YURI's CHILD?? YAH CHOI YENA DID YOU PREGNANT YURI?" yujin said. 
 

"N-no.. hey little one hmm what's your father's name?" ye-eun turns sad.
 

"i don't know.. my mom said he leave us when i was in her womb." Yena nodded.
 

 

"I was sure hyung nim that this is really your daughter, the features of your face and her are same. She also look like a duck." yujin said. 
 

 

"Think about it yena.." eunbi said.


 

————————————————————

(A/N; Okay part 1 HAHAHAH My mind won't stop talking about this so i write this instead of updating my U R sequel and Im sorry for that, I'll update soon. for now to make it up to you guys here some short story with 2 or 3 parts.

Anywayyyy!!

If you haven't read my other works,  Entitled "U R" and "Heart Knows"

Please read it hahahah 😉 

Yulyen is the only nation! uwu😂💕 
 

Lets be mutuaaals.
Twt: _pandaevil03_
curiouscat: _evilpanda_