The Food Voucher

The Second Snowfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some people forget the things they did when they were drunk.

Like Yena. She can simply erase whatever absurd things she did the night she was wasted, and act like nothing happen the day after. It is also one of the reason why Sakura cannot let Yena went drinking without her.

However, for Sakura, she remembers it. And quite honestly, it’s more like a torture to know all the details of the stupid things she did and said the night before.

She sat still on her bed, and had been that way for almost an hour. Her hair is covering her face and she is still wearing the shirt she wore last night. There were lipstick stain on her shirt. It’s not hers. It’s-

“Whoa, look at that smudged lipstick stain! Care to spill any juicy stories?”

Her roommate Yena, came towards her and sit by the edge of her bed. See seems overly excited for some reason.

“What story-

“You and your hot boss of course! You did not tell me that café unnie is your boss! I was so shocked when I met her last night!”

 

(Last night)

Eunbi and Yena stared at each for a few seconds without saying anything.

“You’re the duck roommate!” Eunbi exclaimed.

“You’re the hot café unnie!” Yena exclaimed back.

“Did she called me duck?”

“Does she thinks I’m hot?”

“Watashiwa… Cherry Miyawaki…” Sakura suddenly slurred.

She was comfortably dangling around Eunbi’s body, and her face was so near her boss’s. It was nothing romantic by the way, her breath smells of alcohol and samgyupsal mixed. Eunbi was holding her breath most of the time.

Yena gasped and her face turned red, “Are you two…”

She added weird hand gestures of two mandu grinding against each other.

Eunbi rolled her eyes, “I’m just taking her home. Cherry Miyawaki here just finished her musical performance on the restaurant counter.”

Sakura grinned, “YABAI! YABAI!”

 

(End of flashback)

 

 

Sakura ruffled her hair repeatedly, “AHHHH WHY THE HECK DID I DO THAT?!”

Yena smirked, “You did Lion King?”

Sakura nodded weakly.

“SIMPAI TAN MAAAA!” Yena sings wholeheartedly.

The older girl slapped Yena’s shoulder, annoyed.

“Ow!”

“I’m in a deep trouble and you’re joking about it. I know what I did, I sang Lion King and-

“And?”

Sakura sighed.

“I… touched my boss and told her she has a nice body.”

“You touch where…

Sakura bit her lip, “Ch-chest…

Suddenly Yena broke out laughing, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“I even called her unnie,” Sakura added with a chuckle, herself finds it funny.

But soon it downed on her. She’s doomed. Again.

After laughing until tears were running down her eyes, Yena calmed down a bit, “Hey, look at the bright side.”

“What bright side?”

“It’s Saturday. You won’t have to deal with this until Monday comes, so chill for now.”

Sakura looked at her incredulously, “That’s a bright side?”

“Also, another thing.”

“What?”

“You know her… size.”

Yena winked.

Sakura grabbed a pillow and smack Yena’s head, hard. After that, she grabs another pillow, a book, and a frying pan. Yena was soon running and screaming for her life.

#prayforyena

 

**

 

How can I face Kwon Eunbi?

But I have to say thank you.

…and also say sorry.

Sakura just couldn’t focus on anything that Monday. She sits quietly at her desk, hiding her head behind the computer screen since she arrived to work. Time is almost 12pm and her team leader still has not come to the office. It should be a good thing, maybe she won’t be in at all today, she thinks.

Maybe she has a meeting with a client?

Out doing research?

Sakura was curious, but she tried not to make it too obvious. She glanced at Hyewon who was sitting at her own desk, engrossed with something. Hyewon looked up and their eyes accidentally met. The other girl smiled at her. She eventually stood up and walked towards Sakura.

“Hey, want to grab lunch together later?” Hyewon asked.

Sakura smiled back and nodded, “Sure.”

“I heard the cafeteria is serving Kimchi Jjigae today, with rolled egg on the side.”

“Oooh that sounds delicious. I love rolled egg.”

“I can get extra egg for you if you like. The head cook ahjumma likes me, so I can always get extra servings of anything.”

“Ah, no wonder you always get more food.”

As Hyewon was talking with Sakura, she noticed something on her hair.

“You got something here…”

She leaned closer and reached forward to take it out.

“Miss Kang Hyewon what are you doing?”

A firm voice suddenly asked.

They turned around and saw their team leader; Kwon Eunbi was staring at them. She definitely does not seemed pleased with what she was seeing. Both Sakura and Hyewon froze in front of their superior.

“Are you being paid to chit chat, Miss Kang?” she asked, with her steely gaze.

“N-No Miss Kwon, I-

She shoved a file to Hyewon before the younger girl could say anything.

“Take this file to Team 1 and hand it to Park Haeyoon. Now.”

Hyewon nodded and quickly took the file.

Eunbi then proceeded to her office without even glancing at Sakura.

As soon as she had gone, Hyewon let out a huge sigh.

“Holy fudge what was that? I’ve never seen her like that.”

Sakura shook her head, “Maybe… she’s not in a good mood?”

Hyewon scoffed, “What did I do that was so wrong?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter