Oyakudon & Crow's Blood

The Second Snowfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#4 – Oyakudon

 

“My friends are coming over to visit us tonight, is that okay?” Sakura asked to her wife that morning.

They were both sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast that Sakura had made. They are having some rice, with some side dishes including kimchi, Eunbi insisted on the kimchi part. She did not mind living in Japan, but they must have kimchi on the table.

“Your friends? Which friends?” she asked.

“My best friends from high school, Aoi and Shige. They’re eager to see our house and also they want to meet you,” Sakura replied.

“Well, sure. Of course. It’d be nice to have some guests coming over.”

“I’ll cook some oyakudon for dinner, and you’ll clean up, okay?”

“Sure. But the living room, I’m not sure how to clean that up.”

“Why?”

“Your game stuff took half the living room. It’s basically your lair.”

Sakura turned around to look at the living room. There was her PS4, her switch, her CDs, her pillows, a bunch of unopen chips and cans of drinks.

“It looks fine to me,” Sakura said, shrugging.

Eunbi looked at her, incredulous.

“It’s a living room, not a gaming room. It’s a public space for guests.”

“It’s just Aoi and Shige. No big deal.”

Eunbi bit her lip, “I’ve been meaning to tell you this, but your gaming life messed up the living room.”

“Oh come on, it’s not that big of a deal.”

“What if my parents come over and visits us, huh?” Eunbi asked.

“They’ll just find more reason to dislike you. Do you want that?”

“Being a gamer is not a sin!” Sakura retorted.

“Being a messy gamer is!”

Sakura sighed, defeated.

 

Later Sakura cleaned up her gaming space and it finally looks like a living room. Eunbi then helped her preparing food for dinner. It’s not like she can’t cook, but Sakura just loves to cook and she let her do everything she wants. She just helps out with preparing the raw ingredients.

“Can you please help me cut the leek, unnie?” Sakura asked.

“Sure.”

Eunbi finds Sakura’s chef-mode the most attractive. She will tie up her hair, put on her apron and became fully in control of the kitchen. Maybe she just likes seeing Sakura be in control, she’s not sure herself.

Eunbi begin cutting the vegetable, and halfway through the first leek, Sakura stopped her.

“That’s too big.”

“Is it? I thought you want it for the stock?”

“No, I already prepared the stock. This goes into the soup. Cut it smaller.”

“How? Like this?”

“No.”

“Then how? Can you teach me?” Eunbi asked sweetly.

Sakura chuckled; she understood what was running on her wife’s mind.

“Let me teach you,” she said.

Sakura stood behind Eunbi, trapping her in between her arms. She took Eunbi’s right hand, the one with the knife, and cut the vegetable together. Her left hand was wrapped around the older girl’s stomach, closing any contact in between them. Eunbi was blushing, she didn’t care about the leek at all, she just likes to be handled in the kitchen.

“That’s how you do it,” Sakura said to her ear.

They put the knife down and Eunbi turned around to meet Sakura’s eyes. She wrapped her arms around Sakura’s waist and held onto her comfortably.

“You’re just so good with your hands, I’m impressed,” she said.

Sakura’s face flushed, “I hope you’re talking about my cutting skills…”

“Am I?” Eunbi asked with a smirk.

Sakura shook her head, “U-Unnie not now, my friends will be arriving any seconds from now.”

Eunbi slowly moved her hands along Sakura’s arms upwards and ended on her neck.

“They’re not here yet though,” she said, her lips.

Sakura gulped and looked away, “No, I haven’t finished cooking! Can we please do this later?”

Eunbi moved closer and put her head on Sakura’s chest.

“But I want it now.”

“Baby, stop it, please.”

“Cut me like you cut the leek.”

Sakura laughed, “Is that supposed to ?”

“It’s not working?”

“No.”

“Then how about this?”

“Hmm?”

Eunbi leaned forward and pressed her lips onto Sakura’s. She pushed her until Sakura’s back was against the kitchen counter, unable to escape. Sakura closed her eyes and gave in to her kisses. Eunbi is the naughty one tonight, and it’s not that she’s not enjoying it. But, she really need to finish cooking first.

She pulled away from the kiss, and look at the frustrated Eunbi.

“Baby, I need to finish cooking! I’ll give you lots of love later, but now oyakudon!”

Suddenly the bell rang.

Their guests had arrived.

Sakur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter