3.7 The Reason Why

The Second Snowfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.7 The Reason Why

 

Sakura stammers, “U-Unnie I was just grabbing the water for us-

“What took you so long?! I’ve waited for you!” said Eunbi with a grunt.

Irene seemed to enjoy seeing Sakura in trouble, she grinned as she sips her glass as if she was watching a scene from a movie.

Sakura grabbed the bottles and hurriedly went to her wife.

“Let’s go now, okay?” she said, grabbing her arm.

Eunbi pulled her arm away, startling the younger girl. The older woman glared at her wife and her sister before turning around and climbed up the staircase without saying a word. Sakura froze, she knows she’s in deep trouble now. She glanced at Irene who was smirking, teasing her.

“She’ll spank you really good. Good luck sister-in-law,” she said.

Sakura rolled her eyes and went up the stairs trying to catch up with her wife. She took a deep breath before entering their room, prepared for whatever punishment waiting inside. Eunbi was already lying under the covers, and put on her sleeping eye mask, turning to the opposite side of her. She was putting up a wall, and it was better if she wasn’t disturbed.

The young wife got up on the bed carefully and laid next to her beloved, watching her back from behind. She gathered her courage to slowly wrapped her arms around her wife, risking her own safety like a cat entering the lion’s den. But Eunbi didn’t flinch, she let her hug her. Sakura moved closer until her chest was on the latter’s back, she nuzzled her from behind, spooning her comfortably.

“Are you upset, baby?” she whispered.

“I am.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to stop by but your sister seems troubled and I was just asking how she was doing-

“Is she okay now?” asked Eunbi. Her tone was soft and gentle, and it was unexpected.

“Yeah, she’s having jitters, but she’ll get through it. She’s really in love with Wendy unnie.”

“I’ll talk to her tomorrow so you don’t have to,” said Eunbi suddenly.

Sakura smiled, “Are you jealous? You’re so cute when you’re jealous.”

Eunbi grabbed the younger girl’s thigh and gave it a pinch.

“OWWW!”

Sakura rubbed her thigh, “It hurts!”

“Don’t,” Eunbi said.

“Don’t what?”

Eunbi scoffed, “Don’t make me jealous anymore.”

Sakura could feel her face heated up. She thought it was cool coming from her wife.

“Okay my baby,” replied Sakura, smiling.

She could feel her heart swells with happiness and bliss. She snuggled closer and Eunbi held her hands and turned her head sideway to look at her. As soon as their eyes met they moved towards each other for pecks and nose rubs.

“I love you,” muttered Sakura.

 

**

 

The sisters had a quality time with each other that morning after breakfast. Eunbi approached her sister and they had coffee in the patio. Sakura made them two cups of latte and leave them alone to talk. Irene talked to Eunbi about her nervousness of tying the knot and asked her tips. She asked her the insight of the married life, and Eunbi shared a lot of tips on how to make your partner clean their own mess, literally. Irene thought it was amusing, since she thought of just hiring the cleaner, but knowing Wendy, she probably prefers them cleaning together.

“Can you check up with the caterer for me today? I’m going to have lunch with Wan’s family today,” said Irene to her younger sister.

“The caterers?”

“At the hotel. They were going to let us taste some of the dishes today, but I couldn’t go. I trust your taste buds. You can bring Sakura along.”

Eunbi shook her head, “Kkura is going to hang out with mother’s book club today. Can I bring Juri and Hyewon?”

“No. They’re busy at the office today. We have a deadline to meet and I can’t give them a day off. They had to get it done before the party.”

Eunbi sighed, “I’ll go with Sian then.”

Irene raised an eyebrow, “With Sian? Wouldn’t Sakura be jealous?”

Eunbi looked at her sister with a straight face.

“You blabbermouth. You told her that I dated Sian, huh?”

“You have to tell her anyway,” Irene replied with a shrug.

“I dated her for like 2 weeks, it wasn’t a big deal.”

“She took your ity though,” said Irene, teasing.

“Honestly, I was drunk and it happened too fast. I don’t even remember it. I remember my first time with Sakura though.”

Irene snorted, “But Sakura’s first time was-

Eunbi suddenly leaned forward and grabbed her sister’s shirt.

“Do you want to die, Irene Bae? I’ll be glad to crush your skulls to pieces.”

Irene gulped, “I’ll never speak of it again! Hey sis, I’m getting married, hello? I’m in love with Son Seungwan!”

Eunbi loosen her grip on her sister’s shirt and sat back on her chair.

“You know I’m just teasing you, right? Because your jealous reaction is so funny-

Eunbi glared at her sister, causing the older girl to gulp again.

She looked down, “I’m sorry, Eunbi-ya. I won’t tease you anymore.”

Her sister is really scary when she’s jealous.

 

**

 

Sian agreed to goes with Eunbi to the food tasting and asked her to pick her up at the hotel lobby. But when she arrived, she wasn’t there. Eunbi tried calling up Sian but she didn’t pick up the call. She tried texting Sian but she didn’t even read the messages. Worried, parked her car and went to the room sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter