Luggage

The Second Snowfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#12 - Luggage

 

“Come here, give me a kiss,” Sakura said.

She leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on top of the ginger cat’s head in her arms. But the cat leaped out of her arms just in time.

“Hey! Why are you running away from me?!”

Maru sprinted away from the living room without looking back. He went straight towards the couple’s room where Eunbi was busy filling up clothes into the luggage bag.

“Maruchan, what’s wrong?” she asked gently.

“Hey Miyawaki Kwon Maru where are you?!” Sakura called from outside.

Eunbi chuckled and picked up the fluff ball in her arms. The cat settled almost immediately and purred in delight as Eunbi rubbed the back of his ears.

“Hey, this is not fair,” said Sakura. She appeared at the door, looking disgruntled.

“Why is he so obedient with you but avoids me at all cost?” she asked. She made her way to her wife and sat on the rug with her.

Eunbi ignored Sakura and petted Maru’s belly. Maru suddenly moved her head toward’s Eunbi’s face, with his nose trying to reach Eunbi’s chin.

“Aww,” she said and then leaned down and slightly grazed her lips on Maru’s mouth.

Sakura stared at them in shock.

“HE LETS YOU KISS HIM?!”

“Stop shouting, you’re scaring Maruchan.”

“N-No, how long has this been going on? How long have you two been kissing behind my back?”

Eunbi laughed and let Maru down on the floor. The ginger cat roamed around the room, and then jumped on the bed, smelling the newly changed sheets.

“This is so unfair! I was the one who picked up Maruchan! I was the one who wanted a cat!” Sakura continued.

“Well, if you pay more attention to Maruchan than Apex Legends then maybe he will kiss you too.”

Sakura rolled her eyes, “It was you who bought me Apex Legends Pack as a gift, now don’t start with all the ‘gamer wife’ thing.”

“I had to. You keep complaining that you need coins as soon as you wake up and what is worse is that is the last thing I heard before going to bed. Sakura, you even mumbled coins in your sleep,” Eunbi replied.

Sakura grinned. She scooted closer to Eunbi and sits next to her, until their knees were touching.

“You must really love me, don’t you?” she asked with a smirk.

Eunbi sighed, “I heard other people’s wives asking for diamond rings and expensive clothes and all my wife asked for is game coins.”

“Yeah, but you still love me, despite all that.”

Eunbi turned to her side and look at Sakura, “Love is blind after all.”

Sakura chuckled and put one hand on her wife’s waist, pulling her closer. She pressed her lips on hers, and her wife returned the kiss immediately. Eunbi pulled away just before Sakura gets too rough.

“Okay, enough. We need to finish packing tonight. Our flight is at 9am tomorrow.”

Sakura pouted, “How about a break? A quickie?”

Eunbi pushed Sakura’s shoulder gently, “Control your hormones please. It’s better if you can help me sort out the clothes to bring to Seoul instead.”

“But I already sorted out the clothes I want to bring.”

The older woman glanced at the pile of clothes on the bed.

“Do you really need to bring ten hoodies for travelling?”

“W-We’ll be there for 2 weeks! I need a lot of clothes!”

“No. Just pick two of them. We don’t have space for that. Plus, we’re going to my sister’s wedding, and there will be a few parties to attend. I’m not letting you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter