3.9 Leaving Marks

The Second Snowfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.9 Leaving Marks

 

Eunbi was lying down on the bed, glancing at the clock on the wall. It was almost 10.00 am, and she was still in bed. The reason was the girl who was lying on top of her, cozily burying her face in her bosom with her arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

Sakura wouldn’t budge, she didn’t want to get up from the bed. They had already missed the family breakfast, reasoning that Sakura didn’t feel too well and wanted to rest more. But she knows what the elders would be thinking. Irene would be filling in the old folks anyway.

She reached for her wife’s head and her hair lovingly. She recently dyed her hair to ash grey, and it looked really attractive on her. Her wife looks more like an anime character now, so freaking beautiful, she thought.

“Kkura, my love,” she called.

“We should get up now, we’ll be leaving to the resort soon. Let’s wash up and eat breakfast.”

Sakura murmured something and tightened her grip around her wife’s waist. Her eyes were still shut, but Eunbi knows she’s already awake.

“Baby, get up,” Eunbi said, ruffling the grey hair playfully.

Sakura groaned and opened her eyes. She looked up and met her wife’s gaze.

“I don’t want to get up.”

“Don’t be a baby, come on. Let’s get up.”

Sakura pouted, “But I am a baby. Your baby.”

Eunbi chuckled, “That’s cute.”

“But we still need to get up.”

Eunbi pushed herself up and sat on the bed while Sakura groaned endlessly as she was pushed down. She still didn’t want to get up, so she clung to her wife’s waist and pressed her face on her bare stomach.

Eunbi felt ticklish with her warm breath brushed against her skin.

“Miyawaki, stop it. Don’t be naughty. We’re late.”

“Mmmkay.”

Sakura kissed her wife’s belly button, her belly and then trailed up to her chest and her s, she lingered there for quite a while, and Eunbi’s breath hitches upon her touches. It felt good but she really had no time for another round. Impatient, she grabbed Sakura’s head and pulled her up. She looked into the younger girl’s eyes.

“Enough playing around, I’m gonna go take a shower now.”

She was about to get up but Sakura grabbed her arms and pulled her down, and then rested her chin on her shoulder.

“Kkura I’m serious-

“Do you love me, unnie?” asked Sakura suddenly.

Eunbi chuckled, “I’ve told you I love you a thousand times last night. I love you, baby.”

“You’re never going to leave me, right?”

Eunbi wrapped her arms around Sakura’s back and pulled her close.

“Never. I’ll never leave you,” she whispered.

“Why are acting like this, baby? What did Sian say to you?”

Sakura huffed, “She said she wants to take you away from me.”

Eunbi chuckled, “She’s just joking, don’t take her seriously. She said that just to mess with you.”

“But she sounded serious.”

“She’s not. Is that why you’re acting like this? Asking me not to leave you countless of times?”

Sakura pulled back and looked at her wife, “I can’t let her take you away from me, unnie. You’re mine.”

Eunbi smiled and reached for her cheek, “Yes, you know that. I’m yours, so don’t worry about a thing, okay?”

Sakura sulked, “Can you not hang around her in front of me? Do you know how that makes me feel?”

“Are you jealous?”

Sakura scoffed, “I am! Of course I am! It’s just who I am, and you know that before you married me! I’m a really jealous person!”

“I GET JEALOUS OKAY!” she shouted. Tears were b in her eyes.

Eunbi gulped. She quickly cupped her wife’s face with her hands and leaned closer to her face. She kissed her lips tenderly to soothes her.

“Okay baby, I will be more mindful next time. I’m sorry...”

“I-It’s just that we’re both are the Maid of Honors for this wedding. I can’t simply avoid her; I still have to work with her until this wedding ends.”

Sakura looked at her, her face red.

“Can you tolerate with that? Just until the wedding? I promise I won’t be touchy with her.”

“If that’s the case then…”

Suddenly Sakura leaned closer to her wife’s neck and kissed it gently. Eunbi gasped when she suddenly feels a little painful throb on her neck. Sakura was and nibbling an area on her neck for a while. She pulled away and looked at her wife. Eunbi put a hand on her neck and raised an eyebrow.

“That surely leaves a mark. Gosh Kkura, I will be busy the whole day. I have to cover this hickey. What are you trying to do?”

“Don’t cover it.”

“W-What?”

“I said don’t cover it.”

Eunbi gulped, “Baby this is unnecessary. Are you m-marking me?”

 

“If you love me, don’t cover it.”

 

**

 

Irene can’t help but stare at the red mark on her younger sister’s neck. She smirked.

“Is that-

“Don’t ask,” Eunbi cuts in.

They had arrived at the resort for the party, and Sakura was busy hoarding the buffet bar with Hyewon and Juri. Well, it was Hyewon who dragged them there. They were going to fill themselves a bit before the main celebration that night.

Irene chuckled, “Sakura is really possessive, huh? I know she’s a little controlling but leaving a hickey for everyone to see is a bit-

Eunbi looked at her sister, serious.

“Aren’t you gonna cover that, at least? Put some concealer on?” asked Irene.

“Sakura wouldn’t let me,” Eunbi replied.

Irene didn’t ask anymore. She went to her fiancé in the restaurant.

“Oh hey, Kwon Eunbi!” called a voice.

Eunbi sighed. It was Sian again. She came wearing a short pants and a t-shirt with a sunglasses covering her eyes.

“Are you ready to party, biatch? Get wasted and wild in the sea?” she asked.

Eunbi looked at her, and shook her head.

“I’m not really a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter