Busy

The Second Snowfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#13 - Busy

 

Sakura carefully lifted the pot from the stove with her pink kitchen mittens and put it on the table.

“Done!” she said proudly.

She also arranged the spoon and chopsticks on the table with a bowl of cut kimchi beside the main dish that she had cooked. They are having Sundubu Jiggae for dinner that night, a recipe she’s constantly trying to improve to impress her Korean wife and also her in-laws. Though Eunbi’s mother was not really fond of her, she likes her Sundubu Jiggae. That itself is a victory.

The young wife sat the table and glanced at the clock on the wall. It seems like Eunbi is late today. She even asked Sakura to go home first because she still has matters to attend at work.

Sakura keeps on waiting and kills the time with her Switch.

Suddenly the front door beeped and it was opened in a hurry. Sakura stood up and walked to the door to greet her wife.

“Baby, you’re home!” she said, opening both her arms wide.

But, Eunbi was on the phone. She pressed the phone to her ear and walked to Sakura.

“Yes, I know. That’s what I told you multiple times before but you wouldn’t listen to me,” she said to the phone.

She half-hugged Sakura and ruffled her hair as she passed her by, while she was still on the phone.

“Unnie, I made-

But Eunbi was already inside their room. Sakura sighed and walked to the room.

Eunbi was sitting on the bed, still on the phone, trying to take off her jacket.

“Oh please, I know how the deal work! Why are you blaming this on me?” she continued.

Sakura figured it was about work again. Eunbi has been busy the past week.

She went to her wife and tugged her jacket sleeve, trying to help her out of her clothes. Eunbi let Sakura help her took off her jacket while she was still talking on her phone. Sakura kneeled down, took her wife’s right foot, and pulled off her sock. She repeated it on the other foot.

Her hands work smoothly on Eunbi’s shirt button, ing it in no time. Eunbi let Sakura took off her clothes, and when she finally got off the phone, she has no idea how did she ended up only in her underwear and bra. Sakura already took her dirty pile into the basket, pulled out a set of clean clothes, towel and put them on her bed.

“Kkura… thanks. How did you undress me so fast?” Eunbi said.

Sakura smiled, “Through practice. You can even time me undressing you. I think I can do it in under 20 seconds, maybe 10 if I’m driven.”

Eunbi chuckled, “That’s very insightful.”

Sakura walked to Eunbi with her gaze locked on her, then suddenly leaned close with her right hand behind Eunbi’s back. She unclasped her bra.

“Sakura, no,” Eunbi said with a frown. She pushed Sakura away playfully and grabbed her towel to cover her body.

“I’m sweaty and smelly from working all day. I want to shower first.”

“But baby, I like how you smell when you got back from work,” Sakura said, as she sat next to her wife and leaned her head on her bare shoulders.

“Kkura… that’s a weird . I feel uncomfortable with the sweat.”

Sakura giggled and kissed her shoulder.

“What’s for dinner today?”

“Sundubu Jiggae!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter