3.5 Too Much Information

The Second Snowfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.5 Too Much Information

 

“Kkura, what is this about?” she asked.

“You’ve been acting cold to me all day. Tell me, we can talk it out,” she added.

Sakura snorts, “Lee Sian is just your best friend from college, huh? Was that the truth? The whole truth?”

Eunbi looked at her, dumbfounded.

“She was my best friend, what’s wrong with that? What truth do you want-

She paused.

“Oh.”

Sakura raise her eyebrow, “Why couldn’t you just tell me that she’s your ex-girlfriend? That she was your… first?”

Eunbi bit her lip, “Did Irene told you?”

The younger girl ignored her, “To think that you went out with your ex while in Tokyo and not bother telling me about it…”

“When did you talk to Irene about this? Seems like you two have a lot of time catching up, huh?” asked Eunbi, bitter.

Sakura grunted, “You lied to me first! Sian was your ex!”

Eunbi sighed, “I wasn’t lying. She was my best friend more than an ex-girlfriend.”

“Baby listen, I was curious when I was in college and Sian has been gay all along. Something happened and we ended up dating very briefly, it wasn’t even a month. Things happened but it wasn’t love, it was more like a fling and a lot of drunken and high incidents. I was young!”

“W-What? You did drugs back then?”

Eunbi huffed, “I admit that my college days were like a completely different chapter of my life and I’m not proud of it. I smoked, I went partying and did drugs at some point.”

“I’m sorry if that disappoints you,” she continued.

Sakura rolled her eyes, “I don’t mind all of that! I don’t even care. I love you for who you are. I’m just upset that you didn’t tell me the whole truth about Sian. You told me that there would be no more secrets between us!”

Eunbi looked down.

Sakura adds, “I messed up when I hid the fact that Irene was my ex back when we were dating. That costs us our relationship and I don’t want it to happen again. But how could you not tell me the truth about this?”

Eunbi could feel tears welling in her eyes.

“I-I’m sorry,” she said.

Sakura froze. She noticed that Eunbi’s voice cracked, she was probably at the verge of crying.

Eunbi looked up, and her eyes were red, “I didn’t think much of it because it wasn’t important to me. I should’ve thought about how you feel. I’m sorry.”

She blinked her eyes and tears were rolling down her cheeks. Sakura bit her lip. She really couldn’t watch her wife crying. It’s one of her weakness.

“Come here,” Sakura said, opening her arms.

Eunbi jumped into her embrace immediately and hugged her waist as the younger girl was sitting on the bed. She wrapped her arms around her tiny waist and buried her face on her shirt, Sakura could feel her thin white shirt getting wet with her wife’s tears. She her wife’s hair gently.

She pulled Eunbi’s arms and then cupped her cheeks. They looked into each other’s eyes for a while, not saying anything. Sakura leaned forward and kissed her lips, gentle and tender as Eunbi slowly stopped crying. She could taste the saltiness of her tears. She pulled away and then kissed her cheeks, and then her jaw and went to her neck. She nuzzled her neck, and then nibbled on her ear and her skin, and biting it too, not caring if it would leave a mark tomorrow. The older girl was with pleasure; she too didn’t care if it was too loud for the household.

Eunbi pulled Sakura to be on top of her, and she laid on her back. They continued with the wet and sloppy kisses, while their hands working on taking every piece of clothing off each other’s body.

They had a great night after a while.

 

**

 

Eunbi sprawled her arms and legs all over Sakura as they were lying on the bed. It was already morning and they were up since an hour ago, but they were just lying there enjoying each other’s warmth. Eunbi rested her head on her wife’s chest, her arms around the latter’s body, pulling her close. Sakura reached for her wife’s right hand and clasped them together, intertwining them before brought it up to for a few soft kisses. Eunbi murmured in delight and she had one leg up over Sakura’s legs, locking her in even more.

“Unnie,” Sakura called.

“Yes baby?”

“We should probably get up now, it’s almost breakfast soon and I have to help in the kitchen.”

“No. Stay. The cooks will do just fine without you. They always have.”

“I have to impress your mom, though. I can only do that through meals.”

Eunbi looked up and met her wife’s eyes. She pouted.

“I’m not letting you go,” she said.

Sakura chuckled, “Why are you so clingy these days? It’s usually me who’s acting like this.”

Eunbi pushed herself up and lay beside Sakura so that their eyes are at the same level.

“Exactly! You’re so cold to me lately. It’s like you’re a different person when you leave this bed.”

The younger girl laughed, “So I can’t leave this bed?”

“I’m so close to tying you up to this bed.”

Sakura gasped, “Oh Kwon Eunbi, that’s .”

Eunbi smacked Sakura’s arm playfully.

“I’m serious.”

“About tying me up?”

Eunbi pouted and looked away, pissed.

Sakura wrapped her arms around her wife and pulled her into her embrace. Eunbi returned the hug immediately and nuzzled her neck.

“I don’t want to lose you, baby,” she whispered.

“Unnie, I’m married to you. I’m already yours. What are you worrying for?” replied Sakura, gently her wife’s long hair.

“But still, I hate it when you feel distant from me. When we fight over stupid things. We keep a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter