Chapter nine

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As we were savouring the custard, the door bell ringed.

"Ah, just a second."

I stood up and opened the door; it was Hoseok hyung.

"Helloo~"

"Hi~" I responded as we high-fived. "Come in."

"Oh, you have a nice place." he remarked while roaming his eyes around the house.

"Thanks. Come in to the kitchen."

We arrived to the kitchen for Hoseok to find Jungkook eating.

"Oh, hi Jungkook. What are you eating?"

"This is custard cream Tae hyung and I cooked."

"Oh, really? Let me try then."

"Sure! Here." I gave him a spoon before him smelling the cream, then having a taste.

"Omo, this is really good indeed!"

"I know, I know, we're chefs." said Jungkook jokingly.

We laughed faintly, before Hoseok declaring "I'm sorry to ruin the  moment of fun you were having, but we have to go back, or else Yoongi hyung will get really mad not to find us home."

"Oh, what a shame. I would have loved if you stayed with me more, you know I am lonely here..." I lowered my gaze, thinking about my parents and how much I missed them by then.

"But hyung, you have Eungo-ah, right?"

I looked at Jungkook as he smiled brightly, sending happiness through my veins again.

Frankly, there is something delightful about that boy. I didn't know him much by the time, yet he penetrated my heart effortlessly, slickly.

I wanted to go on well with each other even more, and even be finest friends.

I bid goodbye with my hand to them before closing the door as they went back to their own home.

About that day, I was happy that we achieved something together, even though it was as simple as cooking a dessert, but it just blossomed a deeper bond between us, somehow.

Also, even fate always put him on my way, so maybe we were supposed to be close after all.

 

I got to my room, feeling bored.

I grabbed my phone, and dialled a number on its screen.

I waited for the ringing to stop.

"Hello, Tae?"

"Hey Jiminie~"

"Hi babe, how are you doing?" 

"I'm bored."

"Same, why don't we go out?"

"Okay, when?"

"I'll get dressed and then let's just go to the mall."

"Okay then, see you soon."

I hung up, and then wandered in my closet for something nice to wear for the date.

I wore a simple outfit; ripped skinnies topped with a shirt, both black.

I fixed my hair fast while looking at my reflection on the phone's screen, followed by me going down the stairs and putting on red and black sneakers.

I waited on the street for Jimin to get out.

He was always late, probably because he spends much time getting himself ready, justified by how good he looks every time we get out.

It didn't annoy me any bit, in fact, it showed how much he wanted me to always see him as the best boyfriend I could imagine.

"Hey~" I heard him say.

"Hey." I hugged him tenderly, before letting go of him and just holding his hand while walking to the mall.

 

We bought coffee from a café there, examined some clothes and merchandises that were exhibited, shared some hugs and smiles, before going back home.

Jimin and I did this a lot. Whenever we had time, we would go on a date, have some fun, but we have never made it too romantic or cringe worthy. We still feared to get criticized by other passers, and even our friends. For that did we not want to let Namjoon and Seokjin hyung know about it until later. We were feeble teens after all.

 

The next day was a Monday. I woke up, did my daily morning routine, wore a casual outfit, and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

Eungo-ah was asleep, so I tried not to make lots of noise as I took a glass to pour the milk in it.

I grabbed the bottle of the liquid and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter