Chapter three

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For four whole hours, Jungkook had been looking at me from time to time, but I acted as oblivious to what was happening. Well, I don't deny that I had glanced at him twice or thrice too.

The boy was apparently the shy type who wants to memorize your features as soon as possible, I supposed...

The bell finally rang, and we all went to the school's canteen.

We didn't talk much, just took bites of our meals and shared some facts about ourselves and personalities.

There was something that did irritate me though; Yoongi. He sit next to Jimin and wouldn't stop looking at and talking to him, and the other actually was enjoyed. He appeared to be amused by the conversation between him and the blond and didn't acknowledge me, at all. 

I tried to get attention from Jimin hyung, so I decided to attempt to make him jealous, knowing that he gets possessive fast.

I turned to the person right beside me, who happened to be Jungkook ,lifted his chin with my hand, and pinched his cheek with my other free one's fingers. "Wow, your cheeks are as soft as they look like." I said while giggling.

There was a faint shade of red on his face's skin.

"Aww, don't get shy now." his reaction was the opposite, but he only replied with a thin-lined smile. "It feels great having a dongsaeng, really. I get to pamper you as I please~"

And soon enough, I heard Jimin semi-yelling at me. "Y-Yah!You stole my sentence!"

"Really? I had never heard you say that." denied I with a shrug.

Jimin became more irritated, Jungkook was reddening more and more as I continued to treat him like a kid, while the others just laughed.

 

Jimin got really mad at me, appearently. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the lunch, and the afternoon. So at the break, I decided to get things fixed between us, and followed him to the resting field, but still he didn't talk to me, neither notice me.

"Jiminnie..." He didn't answer, and kept looking straight forward. "Hey, Jiminnie." I waved my hand in front of his face, but still, he didn't respond. Then I got annoyed, so I stopped him by grabbing his shoulders with both of my hands. "Jimin."

"What." The word didn't sound as a question.

"Why didn't you talk to me for the whole afternoon?" I asked, despite knowing the answer.

"But I'm talking to you no-"

"Don't try to escape from the question." I put on a serious expression to make things easier, considering that he always turns pale whenever I put that face on.

"B-because you were basically flirting with Jungkook." and yeah, it worked.

"No, I was not."

"Yeah you were."

I enjoyed teasing him so I just carried on."No, I was not."

"What do you call it then, huh?" 

"Same as the thing that you and Yoongi were doing."

"What?" He looked confused ,exactly like I anticipated. "We were talking and laughing with each other, that's it. And were you watching me all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter