Chapter twenty two

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty two 

It was 13th December, Yoongi hyung had already gone out with Jimin hyung twice with no interruptions, well excluding the time Tae hyung joined them for some seconds then came to stay with me.

Apparently, the shorter also is getting drawn to the rapper, according to himself. Well, even I could see the glint that appears in his orbs when Yoongi hyung is talking to him, and the way he would like to touch his arm and hand randomly. The skin-ship got fewer after the day he was informed that the latter read a psychology book.

Of course he would, he still had a boyfriend and didn't want to hurt him...

yet.

 

About Top, he was considered as a friend of ours, I believe, and told us that he could help us whenever we would need a hand lended to us.

Nonetheless, the fourth step of the list was impatiently predicted to be ticked nearly.

However, on that afternoon, as I was left home alone, my phone vibrated.

 I didn't struggle as much to open it, and felt like I was getting used to it already.

It was a message from Taehyung hyung that I read as fast as my orbs could do.

"Kookie, can I come to your house?"

I typed a "Hurry up.", and not long after did I hear knocking on the door.

I opened it to see Taehyung, with his hands crossed as they held Eungo-ah in them.

I grinned at the little pet and took it from him to hug him gently, then put him on the ground.

"Have you done homework already?"

He shook his head. "I brought my notebook with me, let's do them together. After that, show me your serpent, okay? I still haven't seen it." He grinned so innocently, teeth as white as marble and eyes scintillated, and it made me feel way too blameworthy for thinking about what he said as inappropriate..But regardless, I discarded the thought. 

 

A few boring minutes passed, and after completing our duties, we played with..my serpent. After that, we stopped what we were doing.

We were sitting on the bed against the wall, next to each other, legs crossed and arms on them.

"Jungkookie, I want to talk to you about something." I nodded. "It's Jimin hyung. I..don't know what has gotten into him, but he isn't as touchy as he used to be with me, neither flirts with me anymore. I-I know it's weird, but he somehow is back to treating me as a basic friend of his."

I sat silent for a bit, feeling a tad gleeful that he actually is noticing the lack of affection and drawback of their relationship. "To be frank, I think that, even if he doesn't likes you that much anymore, you are still behaving as you did from the beginning. If there is indeed a flaw, it possibly is his, although I doubt it."

He kept looking at me silently for a morsel of time, which honestly worried me a bit. "I don't know anymore" he finally  said as he shifted his look to his crossed legs.

"I assure you, as long as you did nothing wrong, I am positive that he will be back to the way he was." deep within, I hoped not.

"I..can you play along with me to make him, maybe ,jealous?" I frowned quizzically at that. "I will just cling to you much, nothing more. I just want to check whether he still gets triggered when I get touchy around o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter