Chapter five

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up as typical, and took a warm shower that had relaxed my spine.

I like showers, in fact.The overwhelming aroma of the hot water has its very own characteristic that I greatly like, and the hotness  of the liquid formulates droplets of its self upon being in contact with the cold bathroom walls. And oh, how much do I love the amazing sensation of water on my skin. It feels reviving and refreshing.

I took a good handful of my smooth body gel and rubbed  it all over me, and then put some of my cherries' shampoo on my hair and rubbed it on my head well, and then rinsed myself fully before going out of the bath and putting on a towel.

As I went out of the room, I was greeted by Eungo-ah.

I smiled at him and bowed down to his level to pass my fingers in his long white and black hair. He closed his green shining eyes at the pleasure at the pats that I gave him. What could he do, he's just a cat after all.

We went together to my bedroom where I put on my clothes, then to the kitchen.

"Good morning ~"did my parents greet me sweetly.

"Good morning ~"I replied back as I hugged them. I put Eungo's crackers on his pet plate and watched him as he ate.

"Wow, Eungo-ah must love these crackers much."

"Yes." confirmed mom with a smile.

"Oh, Taehyung-ah, by the way, I want to tell you something."

I looked at dad ,a bit perplexed.

"Um, your mom and I are going for a trip tomorrow, a work-trip actually."

"Oh." work-trips, I wasn't surprised . My parents are business-workers ,so they would go abroad at least once every year. That was their second that year.

"But this time, a twist will take place."

A twist?

"Considering that you're nearly eighteen, your grandma won't come to take care of you."

"What?! So I'm going to stay alone?"

"And for two months."

I could not believe it.

"Really?"

"Yes! We also think it's an opportunity for you to experience taking responsibility of your own self."added dad.

"Thank you so much! that would be a good experience." albeit that, I still knew that I will miss them much. But I respected their job choices, as well as responsibilities. 

I drank a cup of warm milk in a rush before exiting the room.

"Bye~"

I headed to the door then went out, that was when I saw Seokjin hyung yelling in the front yard of his house.

"Yah! Why did you spend a decade to put your shoes on?!"

"No I- Oh, hey Taehyung-ah."

The oldest turned his head to me as he heard Namjoon hyung's sentence.

"Oh, good morning. I didn't see you."

"No problem." said I "So..do we wait for the others?" I suggested.

"Yes, why not."

We waited for some seconds until three boys came out of the facing building, and I felt much embarrassment as I saw Jungkook, grinning at me, because I remembered how I was caught staring at him smiling the previous night. Me and my weirdness, why did I even keep gaping?

"Good morning!" The boy didn't look anywhere other than my eyes and seemed like he greeted only me.

"Good morning." I seemed the same.

We, well, they talked a bit about random things like how each one slept and what was each's breakfast, but Jungkook and I kept looking at ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter