Chapter thirty

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty.

(3rd jan)

Taehyung hyung had already messaged the others, telling them that both of us were safe and alright.

After that, he turned to me. "Jungkook-ah, don't you feel hot in that turtle-neck?" asked he, to which I waved a hand.

"It's fine."

"Although sleeping in those jeans must have been troubling."

"It wasn't, believe me." he nodded, pressing his lips in a thin line. He too was in last night's clothes. "I really am sorry for a-"

"Jungkook-ah, didn't you tell me that thanking and apologizing wasn't meant to be between friend?" I sighed in defeat.

"True."

"Then discard it and let's go eat something, okay?"

 

That day was no exception than the others, and I was really relieved that Tae hyung recovered from his sickness. He was way more energetic, and lively. Regarding the fact that I had already drunk, unwilling to, for the first time was weird. I had never thought of getting alcohol in my system even, considering that it had always been unaffordable, but doing it under-aged wasn't expected, not even a tad, until then.

However, that day, I took some risk and made even more skin-ship each time we would be near. I would side-hug him for no reason, would make sure our knees at least touched while sitting next to each other, would pinch his cheek to boost his mood whenever I would beat him at the games we played, and even tickled his tummy and neck when he called me lame just to make him laugh, and yes, it worked.

At a point, we got bored of video games.

"Hyung?" he looked at me "Do you want to play 'truth or dare'?" he hummed.

"We have never played it before." I nodded in agreement. "Let me get a bottle."

The other male went out of the living room for a tad, then came back with a half filled bottle.

After, we faced each other on the large coach, each sitting on its ends, legs crossed, the bottle between us.

"Hyung, you flip it first." he whistled at that.

"A fine gentleman." I noted the comment for a future tease.

The bottle's narrow side faced me after the flip, meaning that I will be either daring or asking the latter a question.

"I choose truth." I nodded at him, then cleared my throat before interrogating him.

"Do you like fine gentlemen?" I could have sworn that he looked so taken aback, his face had a dirty crimson colour painting it, considering that its natural complexion is light brown.

"W-what kind of question is this?" I just shrugged, passing my tongue over the upper row of my teeth. He scoffed, then answered "I do."

I raised my brows at the audacity, then nodded, flipping the bottle myself. It was the other's turn.

"Truth." it was the easiest, so why would I take risks?

"What do you think about me?"

"I guess that the quote I left for you that time explained it." the words I wrote then were actually meant to a friend, but he obviously was more special than a friend; way more. Nonetheless, he nodded, then span the object, which's narrow part was pointed again at him.

"Your ideal type."

"You." that is what I wanted to say so morbidly, but retrieved myself from doing it. Instead, I said quite a close description to the boy facing me. "Personality-wise, I would like a caring and vibrant companion, and I, for a reason, like the shy type that snaps from time to time." I paused "Um, I don't know why, but I guess that I prefer boys over girls. I am still Bi though." he nodded. "There are not much people in our country that have a natural tan skin tone, and the colour is honestly pleasant, and special. Also, I like big eyes and cute features." the other nodded slowly, possibly realising that he fit most of the standards. "Oh, an another point, I always want to be the dominant one, so would prefer if he wasn't above my height, neither bulkier than me."

"I mean" he paused for a bit, his cheeks suddenly getting a blush on the soft skin "it's difficult to find someone bulkier than you."  

My closed lips curved a bit at the compliment, then flipped the bottle again.

As it was my turn, I felt lost between choosing to ask about the girl named Jisoo or to ask him about his ideal type as well, but went for the second choice anyways.

"Same question." he sat silent, thinking for a tad.

"I like someone who would show affection to me randomly, and I don't care whether he would be bottom or dominant"  although he looked as the perfect submissive part "I just want myself to feel appreciated around him not only for my looks, but also for my personality."

"And to be a gentleman." the other groaned, smiling a tad at the addition.

"Anyways." he flipped the object again, the turn thankfully mine again.

"Who is Kim Jisoo?"

"O-oh, her." I nodded "She was a classmate that happened to become a close friend over the past five years, but last year she moved from this high school for parental reasons. Before her depart, she confessed to me." ...was fate intending to screw me up as always? "But I turned her down." I sighed in relief. "After that, we lost contact with each other but it's not like I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter