Chapter thirty six

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty six
The following Saturday came fast, the days in between unfelt, spent in going to school, as well as staying with Taetae hyung.
He kept inviting, no, obliging me to go to his place every single day. And if every obligation was as endearing, none would be left avoided.
Although, I felt a tad of sadness, since his parents’ return wasn’t far away by then. I solely hoped that the atmosphere wouldn’t change with them being in the house. I don’t mean to be rude by saying that, but the absolute opposite; I am quite a polite person, to people who treat me well, of course, so I kept praying for them to accept me as I am. 
A few minutes after waking up, I exited the house, only to go to Tae hyung’s.
The door was opened a couple of seconds after I rung the bell.
At the meeting of my eyes with the beloved brunet’s, I smiled, then sluggishly wrapped my arms around him. He did the same as we went further in the main hall, eventually reaching the living room. Our legs made contact with the couch, on which we fell. Without untangling our limbs, he put his back on the violet cushion as I put my head on his lap.
I could feel his hands playing gently with the hood of my upper clothe.
Eungo-ah joined us by laying on the floor near us, batting his black tail on the ground leisurely.
“You came without me calling.” True.
“It became a habit by now, sorry.” His beam widened.
“I pointed it out as a good thing, you know.” I knew, yet I acted ignorant.
“Oh. That’s relieving.” Short, yet tranquil silence followed.
“Kookie?” 
“Hm?” hummed I, comfort making me too ungenerous of words.
“Mom and dad are coming tomorrow.” My jaws uncontrollably clenched. I looked up him.
“I-I’m still not prepared, god, t-this is too sudde-“ my hasty words got cut off by a snort from him.
“What are you so stressed out for?” 
“Meeting them as your boyfriend of course!” another chuckle quit his mouth.
“I won’t be telling them about you tomorrow, worry not.” It was relieving, indeed.
“O-okay, that would be better.” 
“You will be meeting them, nonetheless.” The tension came back. I bit the inside of my cheek to ease it up. 
“Okay” I couldn’t decline “as long as I am not alone, that is.” He nodded, a taunting smile on his face.
“I will be with you, and Eungo-ah too.”
“What about the others??” it wasn’t fair for only me to greet them, and not his other friends with me.
“Who?” the daunting expression didn’t go away.
“Jimin hyung, and the Kim cousins, Hoseok and Yoongi.” He waved a hand.
“No need for them to be with you.” At that point, his intentional teasing was obvious, very. I groaned.
“Hyung, stop it!”I hit his tummy multiple times, making sure not to hurt him of course, yet he only giggled.
“Alright, alright!” I cleared my throat.
“Anyways, let’s just start playing.”

It was past fourteen by then.
We decided to have a homemade meal for lunch, in which we would cooperate to cook, considering that we didn’t do it since a long time before.
We picked Ramen, and no Ramen is complete without boiled eggs.
And there we were, waiting for the water to boil.
I felt too heated up, so I rolled the sleeves of my hoodie up my forearm.
I was sitting on one of the chairs, Tae hyung next to me.
The noodles and vegetables were already placed in a large plate on the counter.
Abruptly, Eungo-ah jumped on the platform in attempt of taking the food.
The older stood to his feet hastily, then cautiously lifted the cat and put it on the floor. 
“No no, we put too much effort in this, so we will eat it, you robber. Go eat your crackers or something.” We laughed together. 
For a reason, I thanked god for the peacefulness we were living in for once as we looked at each other gleefully. It truthfully felt as if we were alone. Not only in the house, but in the whole world. Only him, and I.
And even if that wasn’t the case, our most cherished feelings were directed to each other, at least. He found solace in me, and I found joy with him. And if a genie would bequeath me the chance to have a better partner, I would decline; he would be a scammer. I sincerely believe that Kim Taehyung is my soulmate, and none other than him would be apt to fill that void if he were to leave it, so I prayed for him not to. Never. 
My eyes wandered to the wide window. 
The sky was of a serene citrus color. The shade of the sun rays united with the beige themed kitchen furniture, orange saturated in the air, and anyone could mistake a scene of it for a painting.
I diverted my sight to the other male again, and to my puzzlement, it seemed that my frame didn’t quit his gaze for too long.
Curious, I asked “What is it?”
He nonchalantly sat down on my lap after turning the stove’s heat down, yet significantly raised mine.
He wrapped his arms around my neck, then put his head in its crook.
..
Well, it wasn’t so different from the other hugs that we had shared before then, so I deemed it as a normal embrace and put my hands around his waist. 
Turns out that it wasn’t.
Suddenly, I felt moisture on the flesh; Tae hyung was it slowly.
I didn’t know what to feel. I had always been the one to start these sorts of contacts, but for a reason, I felt timid, troubled. My eyes moved around the room’s walls, seeking for a refuge, my teeth nibbling on the inside of my lower lip. All the while, his mouth kept going up, and up ,in a vicious way, until reaching my earlobe. 
My teeth bit harder in resistance.
“You are so alluring when you roll the sleeves up, you know?” his unusually hoarse voice resonating in my ears sent shivers down my spine.
As if not seducing enough, he slightly massaged my bare forearm with his hand.
I couldn’t resist any bit longer.
I uncontrollably put my own hands on his thighs, lightly squeezing the tender meat. My hips budged lightly, making Tae hyung shift in the process.
If it was in any other day, he would have been evading to any heated moments, so it was only natural for me to doubt him at first. A boastful Taehyung was a fun change.
I stopped him as I vigorously grabbed his jaws, fully facing each other. His eyes looked intently in mine.
“Your existence is too freaking sinful” ravished by lust, I gazed at his eyes, his cheeks, and his lips “and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter