Chapter seventeen

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter seventeen. 

I felt a tad of nervousness when I woke up as I remembered the revising session.

I checked the time, it was quarter past nine.

I made my way to the bathroom, took a warm shower, then went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

I wasn't too hungry so I just had a cereal and milk bowl, not forgetting to serve the sleeping Eungo-ah his food too, then went up to my room again.

I had had gotten a chocolate bar out of the pantry with me and put it on my desk. Then, I wore sweatpants and a top before checking my phone; it was 9:53.  

I just sat there, waiting for the doorbell to ring.

I spent 14 minutes on my bed, yet Jungkook still hadn't came.

"Maybe I should go to his place..."I thought.

I went down the stairs, and at the mean second I opened the door at, I heard the ringing of the bell.

Jungkook stood there, seeming a bit off guard.

"G-good morning" I said with a bright smile.

"Good morning." he replied.

I stood aside the door, signing him to get in.

We went to my room , then sat on the chairs.

He looked at the ground for a bit, then shifted his look to me.

"I got you some chocolate."I said. "I know you like it."

He smiled lightly to that. "Thank you" then carried on. "I brought no books with me because you already have them. We can start now if you like."

"Of course."

I got my notes and books out, and put them on the desk, then opened them on the required pages.

"Okay, so here's what we are going to do." I nodded to him meekly. "I am going to revise for myself out loud, you will listen quietly, but when I mention a law or a lesson that you have problems with, tell me and I will explain." I nodded again, previous to him rolling his sweater's sleeves up his forearms. They were quite, no, very muscular, I couldn't get my orbs off them for some time.

He started reading, and I tried hard to focus on the lessons rather than the boy himself.

But what could I do; he was so fine-looking.    

Then, Jimin came across my mind. I felt so guilty by then.

However, Jungkook didn't seem to notice my odd behaviour as he was drawn in the letters and numbers on the pages we had to go through.

I did as he told me to, and each time, he would explain everything smoothly to me. He could have been such a good tutor.

Three hours had passed, and we had already finished revising.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah."

He smiled fondly to me. "We're friends, thanks are unnecessary between us."

I smiled back. "Right."

We stayed in silence for a second.

"You are staying with me until night falls, right?" I said, hoping for his answer to be approval.

He messed his hair a bit."Um, I didn't have plans for the after mid-day.."

"Then you're staying with me."

I said as I tug to his arm and drove him towards the kitchen.

I turned my head to him on the way there, and he was smiling while looking at the floor.

"Okay, so what are we going to do now?" he asked before leaning to one of the counters.

"Let's have lunch."

"And who's going to cook?"

I stood silent for a tad. "Let's cooperate together."

He nodded.

"What do you like us to cook?"

"The only savoury meal that I know preparing is Ramen." he claimed with a faint laugh.

I went to the pantry and got three packs of Ramen, four eggs, cucumbers, and a jar of pickled radish.

"How are we going to divide the tasks?" asked I.

"I would be fine for taking care of the Ramen." said he, picking scissors and starting to cut open the plastic containers that had the noodles in them.

Meanwhile, I started slicing the vegetables on a cutting board, trying to be careful as much as possible.

After that, I put some water in a pot, then waited for it to boil, next to Jungkook who was also waiting for the liquid to reach a desirable temperature.

 "You didn't tell me whether you like the eggs to be soft or hard boiled." I said to him.

"I prefer soft boiled, the runny yolk's flavour dominates more when it's not fully cooked."

I raised my head with an 'o' shaped mouth. "Same.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter