Chapter two

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When we got nearer to the group, I took my time admiring the brunet from before, without worrying of being caught staring since he was looking at Hoseok hyung.

He was not chubby, yet not too thin. His skin had a fantastic shade of a bit dark colour. His lips were plump and he really is blessed with the eyes he has, orbs having a deep brown yet warm colour. His nose was small, as common.

Even though I tried not to stare a lot at him, I couldn't take my sight off him, then our eyes met. I wasn't the only one staring then, right?

However, it was the first time I heard his voice when he apologized. It was unexpectedly deep, yet strangely soothing.

I smiled awkwardly, feeling the lack of confidence but still hesitantly went and stood next to him. I took some glances every now and then at the boys next to me while the guy from before started talking.

"So, my name's Namjoon, last high school class with my cousin Seokjin over here."

He pointed to a kind-looking male next to him. He was handsome and had a delightful smile on his face.

"This is Jimin" added Namjoon as the boy he was pointing at said a brief 'hi'. He was a little shorter than Yoongi hyung, with brown wavy hair. His lips were rosy and full. He sort of seemed amiable while smiling, as his eyes nearly disappeared from his face while forming dark crescents.

"And, we've got Taehyung here." said Namjoon, pointing to the guy from before. 'Taehyung'...a nice name that rung in my head for quite some time. I really seemed to be falling for him already. Well, if he is a nice person, and add his looks as an extra advantage, then I could consider being his boyfr-

"Oh, right. Jimin and Taehyung are dating."...that was harsh to take in.

"Oh my god, really?!" There it goes; Hoseok hyung being overdramatic. In general, I find it appealing, seeing him overreacting but I couldn't know, why didn't I seem to be enjoyed by it that time, at all? I wanted him to just say a brief 'oh' and poke his cheek with his tongue, a gesture that I always exhibit whenever I get annoyed, just like I did. Oh, what was it? Disappointment, anger or jealousy? Well ,regardless, Yoongi hyung didn't seem to be neutral either, he even was glaring daggers to the sheepish Taehyung. I didn't and couldn't decypher whatever he was feeling, but I could only provide one information; Jimin looked like a boy Yoongi hyung described as his ideal type once. I nudged him so that he wouldn't be too obvious of whatever he was feeling.

"Oh really?"asked the blond.

"Y-Yes." said Jimin.

There was silence before Hoseok hyung broke it.

"O-Oh how rude of us, we didn't introduce ourselves."

"Right." said Seokjin.

"So, I am Hoseok, second class. This is Yoongi, and that's Jungkook. We're all in the same grade."

"Well, Yoongi looks younger than you two." said Namjoon to which he received a glare from Yoongi hyung. The latter doesn't like being mistaken by his soft features and thinking that he's too young.

"D-Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter