Chapter one

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the beginning of a new year, of new memories, maybe even of new friendships.

I drank my usual daily glass of milk in a hurry and went to the front exit after wishing my mom and dad a good day.

I opened the door to see a pouting Jimin in front of me.

'How cute' I thought.

He quickly hugged me as if it was the first time we had met in a year, which was not the case. We had been meeting, well basically going on dates , for the whole summer.

"Missed me already?" I asked, kissing him on the cheek, which made his smile even deeper.

"Not really, I just missed hugging you." he said which made my heart skip a beat.

Whenever he would say things of the sort, he would make my love grow wider for him. He was just the most perfect boyfriend I could ever imagine.

 

We walked to school, enjoying the morning humidity and the sun's heat until we heard several voices screaming our names.

"Taehyung! Jimin!" Oh, it was Namjoon and Seokjin, running and then stopping in front of us.

"Good morning!" said I as the two of them knelt while catching their breaths.

"Good morning." greeted Seokjin hyung.

"Yah! Didn't we agree to go to school together?" scolded Namjoon hyung.

"Oh! I totally forgot! Sorry guys." apologized Jimin.

"Whatsoever."

"Hey, stop being rude to your dongsaengs!" scolded Seokjin.

"Seriously?"whined Namjoon.

"How can you talk like that to your hyung! Aish, I thought I taught you some manners in the last three years."

And, it started again.

I've seen cousins fighting in series and variety shows, but those two, are supernatural.

For the three past years I've known them in, they've fought each time we meet up. To be honest, I wished to know the way they behave in with each other at home, since they live together. Well, I could hear their voices even in the middle of the night, yelling and sometimes cursing ,from the house in front of mine...You know what? Forget about it. Curiosity can kill sometimes.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention. Jimin and I are the same age and neighbors since childhood. Ever since I knew him, he's been a great friend, well, until two months previous to that day. But Seokjin and Namjoon came to the neighbourhood on their early high school years. Seokjin is one year older than the other, but they're in the same grade since Namjoon went to school a year earlier than he should.

"Oh my goodness just who invented this studying thing?! I would kill them right after meeting them."

"Namjoon, would you stop being aggressive for one day?" said Seokjin.

"Huh, look who's talking about aggressivity now."

The situation was getting a bit awkward as I saw some people looking at us so I said "Guys, calm down, you can argue when you're alone but not now, we're in public."

"Whatever." murmured Namjoon.

"Yeah, w-whatever." said Seokjin embarrassed at the stares he was getting from other passers.

 

We arrived at school safely, the Kim cousins didn't choke each other at least and we didn't get scolded from people for being too loud on our way.

We looked at the bulletin paper hang on one of the halls' walls to check in which class each one of us was assigned to, and were cut off by Seokjin hyung.

"So...st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter