Chapter twenty

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty

(24 nov)

I bid him goodbye before parting ways, not really knowing the cause of the intensity that grew between us after asking me about my uality.

I told him the reality; I sometimes would get attracted to a couple of well-shaved womanly legs walking on the pavement, but could also be fascinated by a boy's pretty features.

But Taehyung, he was just a mix of blissful tall legs, sinfully meaty limbs and an innocent face, added to his classy style.

Let's not forget the way he talks so politely, and how he bats his eyelids as if he was trained to do it in such a loveable way.

Regardless, when I knocked the door, Yoongi hyung opened for me.

On weekends he goes earlier to work and comes back at 6 pm.

"Hi, hyung" I hugged him lightly then put the groceries on the tiny fridge we had, then turned back to him. "How was your day?"

"Fine." he replied as he started searching for something edible in the bags I brought, then started chewing on some bread.

"By the way, I have news."

"About what?" asked Hoseok hyung after coming out of the toilet.

 "The usual." both of them nodded in anticipation. "Tae hyung and I met at the store, and I found out that him and Jimin hyung have..couple bracelets..?" my sentence was voiced as a semi-question, considering that I had never heard of such a thing before.

"They are so adorable!" I looked strangely at Hoseok hyung at the comment, to which he scratched his nape "I-I mean couple bracelets, of course."

"It's cringe-worthy, but anyways." stated the eldest. "how could that help us?"

"I believe that if one of them loses it, they would lose some love points as a consequence."

The oldest massaged his forehead while the other rubbed his chin before saying "But how will we do it exactly?"

I kept silent for a tad, trying to collect my thoughts and suggestions together to put them into words. "We have already mentioned that Jimin hyung is the one who should date Yoongi hyung first, so what I was considering is to make him not only be amazed by the latter more, but to lose his affection towards Tae hyung as well."

"So you're recommending that we take the bracelet from Taehyung-ah."

I nodded to the elder.

"What about you take it from him as he's sleeping?"

"Oh, so should we organize a sleep-over with them then?"

"I don't guess that Taehyung would mind, we don't have exams for the next two months so, why not?"

I nodded in approval.

 

The next Monday's evening came, and we were already on our way home together.

"So, exams' period is done." started Hoseok hyung.

"I was going to point it out too." agreed Namjoon hyung. "Don't you think that it has been a while since the last hangout?"

"I approve." said Jimin hyung.

"Are all of you free this Sunday?" asked Taehyung hyung.

"Aw, is this an indirect request for us to go to your house for a sleepover?" cooed the shorter in a high-pitched voice.

"But I guess that yours would be even better, don't you think?" he turned towards us all, yes, but I felt that his eyes stuck on Yoongi's silhouette for a bit, to which we got uncomfortable. Jealousy, it was.

"Taehyungie, why wo-"

The loud beeping of the vehicle was heard as it neared the bus stop.     

"You continue on with your foolishness, I have to go." said Yoongi hyung while jogging fast to the station near us, followed by Hoseok hyung who waved to us before joining the elder.

Seokjin hyung cleared his throat, then said "We don't want to be a burden on you, Taehyung-ah, if you would be u-"

"I was joking, you know" replied said man with his infamous rectangular smile. "Considering that you have finally behaved and don't ruin the furniture, neither try to murder my cat, then you're welcome, especially that we didn't see each other much outside school gates because of exams." emphasized he, to which we nodded.

"So, Jungkook-ah" I nodded to Jimin hyung "Are the other two unoccupied for the weekend?"

"Starting from Saturday's evening, both of them are definitely free." stated I with a shrug.

"Okay, that's good. How about you gather at my home at 6 pm?"

 

Said day and time came, Yoongi hyung changed into more relaxing clothes, while Hoseok hyung and I waited for him outside the department.

A loud pound was heard, previous to the blond coming into sight.

"Jungkook-ah, remember to be smooth while getting the accessory off, alright?"

"The boy is gentle by nature, don't worry about him." admitted the eldest as I side-smiled to them.

"Taehyung hyung isn't actually a light-sleeper, so it wouldn't be a difficulty to get it." I uttered quietly, prior to knocking on the wooden door before us.

It was opened afterwards by Seokjin hyung in his pyjama pants and a loose white pullover that had red and yellow all over it.

"Ugh, thank you for saving me g-"

"Where do you think you're fleeing?!" screamed Jimin hyung as we entered the house, and as the elder looked shocked at him.

"Please protect me Yoongi-yah!!!" said the other before shielding himself by Yoongi hyung's body.

"What is going o-"

"Yah Namjoon hyung, he's freaking cheating!"

The said male came running out of the kitchen with graffiti sprayer in his hand.

"I got your back, Jimin." he put the bottle in the pocket of his pants, and struggled to get the laughing-crying older male towards the kitchen.

"Yoongi, I told you to protect me!!"

The rapper's eyes went huge in confusion for a bit, while Hoseok hyung just sat on the floor giggling.

"I-I'm coming hyung, Yoongi for protection is coming!" he uttered as he jogged towards the other room.

I followed suit to see Seokjin hyung pinned to the wall by Taehyung and Jimin, as Namjoon hyung sprayed vertical lines of graffiti on his shirt, some of it getting on his chin too.

Although the scene was radically hilarious, Yoongi hyung threw himself in front of the elder, and said "Leave the princess alone, fight with someone that has your might level instead!"

"You will just be an additional victim, prince!" And then started Namjoon hyung attacking him instead.

Well, I'm just going to say that the battle ended by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter