Chapter thirty four

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty four: multiplying the love.

I walked as fast as doable towards the flat, and knocked as speedy as I could as well.

Hoseok hyung opened the door with a frown on his face.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah, why are you s-"

"I freaking did it." admitted I before closing the door, then glanced at Yoongi hyung who was sitting on the bed. The frown on the elder's face grew even more intense.

"You're boyfriends now?" asked the rapper, to which I smiled at with such pride.

"Congratulations, Jungkook-ah~" Hoseok hyung wrapped his arm around my shoulder cheerfully, while the other smirked.

"That's why you stayed late then, huh?" I looked lamely at the latter, but then ended up chuckling, telling them about the important factors and miniscule details, and even I couldn't believe the things that flew from between my lips, because of how perfect, and how slickly things went for once.

 

The following morning, Hoseok hyung suggested me to go with him on a date.

"You should make things seem more official and major." he said.

I sighed before taking the phone next to my hand, then dialled Tae hyung's number.

"Jungkookie, hi~"

"Good morning, Tae hyung." I paused "Um, I was wondering" I looked at the elder who nodded in encouragement "I-I..would you like to go on a, uh, date?" Yes, despite all the teasing beforehand, and the closeness between us, I still couldn't prevent a glint of shyness to be shown. There was silence for a tad.

"S-sure." my nose unleashed a breath that I held for too long "When and where?" I was troubled because of the questions. I had never gone on dates before, so aside from the mall, I couldn't really choose a place for the meeting.

"Where and when??" I murmured, to which he bat his eyes fast, then clicked two fingers together when he found the answer.

"Park, whenever he can." Why didn't I think of such easy suggestions?!

"Park, whenever he can." I saw Hoseok hyung hitting his forehead, and I frowned until I realised my flaw. "I-I mean, you you, whenever you can, Tae hyung."

"O-oh, okay, um, I can go out now if you'd like?" anxiety hit me even harsher.

"A-alright, I" I cleared my voice "I will be out after some minutes."

"Okay, see you then~"

I turned off the telephone.

"Are you kidding me, Jungkook?!"

"What ?! I-it was my first time asking someone on a date!"

"And you were about to ruin it just now." I scoffed

"I will try to..calm down."

"Yes, but you know what you should do as well? You should get ready~"

 

Several minutes later, my hair was being brushed by Hoseok hyung's slender fingers, fixing the locks' positions.

"All done." I was wearing a grey hoodie, along with black skinnies, as well as black shoes that I had; a basic outfit the elder had chosen for me. I didn't even bother to look at my face in the mirror as I hurried towards the door.

"Thank you, Hoseok hyung, I will come back later." he waved his hand.

"Take your time, I am not exiting the house today." I nodded with a thin-lined smile, then headed towards the outside.

As I set foot out of the residence's gate, I saw Taehyung hyung waiting for me in front of his house's door; the male was wearing a large beige coat making him look even more graceful than he already does, the colour of the cloth matching perfectly his tan skin, along with the black pants'. His hair grew a tad taller by then, and I preferred it like that, with frankness, seeing that his eyes would hide shyly beyond the brown locks. The fare scarf he was wearing enveloped his long neck well.

At that moment, I thanked god more than the church's Pope would on a Sunday prayer, for I was feeling so blessed to have such a handsome, gorgeous, and perfect boyfriend. I approached him after few good moments of 'ogling'.

He turned his head upon hearing the sounds of my steps.

"Good morning, Jungkookie~" said he with an adorable grin.

"Good morning, Tae hyung, how are you?"  We started walking towards our destination by then.

"I lack a bit of sleep, but I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm alright." lies. I felt as if god shot all of the world's ecstasy towards me. "What have you done yesterday night that kept you awake?"

"O-oh, nothing. It's just that I kept..thinking." I looked at him with a questionable look. "I mean, I kept thinking about what has been happening lately and the amount of luck and misfortune I had gone through in the mean time.

"Explain farther." he paused for a tad.

"Just drop it, I start blabbering whenever I don't sleep much." I merely nodded, giving him privacy. "Jungkook-ah?" I shook my head again. "I don't want you to feel pressured to go on dates with me hone-"

"What made you think of that, Tae hyung?" confusion filled me.

"It's that when we were talking on the phone, you didn't sound cheerful about i-"

"Tae hyung." I stopped the elder by grabbing his shoulder, and then did he finally look at me. "I was anxious, because I had never asked someone on a date before. Don't bother yourself about it, and trust me, I was dying to go on a date together since the moment you confessed to me." The other's blank face didn't change at all, but nodded nonetheless.

I felt as if there was a lack of affection between us, so I tried to make some effort and slid my hand next to his, then tangled them together.

The other's head turned to me at that, resulting in an eye contact to happen ,a slight blush on his loveable cheeks and tips of ears, to which I side-smiled.

 

Some minutes of serenely walking followed, until we reached the nearby park.

I had never visited the place other than on weekend days. I noticed that on Saturdays, it always is full of vibrant kids playing and jogging in the field, but on Sundays, it goes back to a satisfying tranquillity, only few people lingering around it. And such was it on that day.

I turned towards the latter who was staring at my skull.

"Hyung, what is wrong with my head?" asked I with a chuckle.

"Why do you always put the hoodie on?" I shrugged.

"It's better." we sat on a vacant bench.

"Let me see." he gently got the cloth off my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter