Chapter fifteen

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter fifteen

It was the following day to the competition's, and we all went to school as usual.

On the way, I asked Yoongi hyung; "So which company will you audition for?"

He walked silently for a moment, thinking, then answered "The only thing that I am sure of is that I don't want to be really famous." We all looked at him in puzzlement, even Jungkook and Hoseok. "It's common for celebrities to get blinded by fame, and forget how to love, and who they love. Me as a person would never take risks, and the notion of the possibility of me forgetting about my family, which is obviously Hoseok and Jungkook, and also about my friends, is frightening. That's why I would choose that route."

Frankly, the blonde's cherishment for the people he cares about is simply magnificent and grand.

"Then why did you pick to audition on the first place?"

"You asked a good question, Namjoon." yes, indeed. "Being kicked from houses because you can't pay the rent, sleeping foodless for nights due to lack of money, being obliged to search for a job that has a schedule convenient to that of your studies, things that no person would bare living with, nor seeing his beloved ones go through.  Thus, I would solicit having a stable work that would be more lucrative than my current one, so that at least the money we get would suffice our needs."   

"Oh, so which company will you audition for?"

"The problem is that  I don't know all of the companies' names here.."

"Don't worry, we will help you find one that is suitable." said Jimin hyung with a bright smile.

"Oh, thanks."

 

Afterwards, Jungkook and I sat on our chairs, waiting for the teacher who was known for always being late.

I looked at Jungkook, yet he was crossing his arms on the table and put his head between them, with his eyes closed.

I noticed something.

"Yah, Kookie?"

"Yes?" he replied with a raspy voice.

"You gained some muscles lately."

"Oh, really?" he said as he opened one eye to look at me.

"I guess, but your hands are still small."

He sat properly by then, then uttered "But, my hands are not small."

I then took one of them, and placed it in front of mine to compare them together.

As expected, mine was bigger. I enjoyed the teasing, and continued on.

"Your hands are the ones abnormal, they are so huge!" said the latter while grinning like a bunny.

I returned the grin back."Well, at least yours are not as small as Jimin's."

"Mine are  not small to begin with for god's sake."

  I laughed for a tad, whilst the other kept glaring at me.

"Well, at least I'm a better gamer than you." My laughing stopped, and then I was the one glaring at him while he kept laughing. Suddenly, he patted my head. "I am sorry, I just wanted revenge."

"I am still disappointed in you." said I with a pout.

We laughed a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter