Chapter six

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling slight pain in them. The sunlight penetrated them, helping me to see my surroundings.

I moved my arm a little and accidently hit Yoongi hyung's face in the progress, well nose to be exact.

"Oh my god!" I yelled sleepily.

"Ah, really?!" he hissed back.

"W-what is it~?" said Hoseok hyung fuzzily.

"I am so sorry hyung, I w-"

"It's okay, it's okay. Just don't make any sounds so I can go back to sleep."

I shut up as the hyungs closed their eyes again, then I tried to squeeze myself from between them. I creaked open the bathroom's door, and then closed it back. I turned to the mirror and looked at my figure.

Disorganized hair, dazed look, reddish skin from the warmth of the bed.

Yes, that was the bed-looking me.

I took the soap in one hand and passed it under the water briefly before rubbing it around my face, and then splashed cold water on it.

I got out of the bathroom and decided to change my clothes and go for a walk.

I put on my ripped jeans slowly to not make any noise, and then put on the first t-shirt that met my eyes.

"Hyung."

....

"Hyung."i murmured again.

"Whaaat~"

"I'm going for a walk, I'll be back soon."

"Okay, don't stay much."

"And get the key with you, don't forget." added Hoseok hyung.

I picked the metal substance and put it inside my pocket, then opened the door gently and closed it.

The contact of my skin with the sun's heat refreshed me, as if the rays of it penetrated my body and revived my cells.

I walked relaxed, taking my time to breathe in the fresh morning air inside of my lungs.

Judging from the sky's orange-ish colour, time wasn't seven in the morning yet. Dawn wasn't long before, apparently.

I looked around, and saw a park at the other side of the road. Taetae hyung and I walked by there Thursday's night.

I really enjoyed his company. He's a little shy, a little weird too, yet is fun.

I walked more around the area, for quite a long time. When I was near the residence, I saw a car in front of Taehyung's house.   

He was there too, smiling at the people inside of the vehicle. After a bit, he bid goodbye to them as the car drove forward, slowly, steadily, the car grew smaller and smaller as it approached the horizon, until it became like a dot before disappearing completely.

Taehyung hyung didn't budge. He stood there looking at the it.

He lifted his head and shook it right and left, and spotted me when he turned his face at my direction.

"O-oh ,Jungkook."

"Hi." greeted I with a smile.

"Good morning." He grinned back.

"Um, I was taking a walk and then,uh, saw the car, and you.."

He stood silent for a moment.

"My parents were in the car."

I raised my head with an 'o' shaped mouth.

"They are going for a journey, an hour later approximately. Business matters, you know."

"They are business workers?" asked I.

"Yes."

Short silence. 

"Anyways, why were you promenading at such an early hour?"

"Let's say I got bored of sleeping."

"Ohhh, boy you think just like me!"

I felt relieved as the words slipped from his mouth loudly.

"Oh really?"

 

"Yaaah~Would you talk a little louder?"

I turned my head towards the voice's source; who was Namjoon hyung.

I smiled at him and waved.

"Good morniiing." loud-whispered Tae hyung.

"It's not even morniiing, it's still dawn!" replied the older with the same note of voice.

"We're not that loud, hyung."

"No yo-" He didn't finish his sentence . Something inside the room caught his attention. He turned his head back to us shortly after.

 "Just talk indoors or something." Then suddenly he started waving his hands, gesturing us to go. "Shesh away! Shesh away!" He said before closing the window. Taetae hyung and I started giggling quietly, following Namjoon hyung's instructions.

"Uhm, I will go then."

"..Don't you want to come in?..."

...I hesitated. But then, wouldn't it be rude to not accept his offer? Adding to that, there couldn't happen anything bad if I go to his house,true?

 

"Okay, so, here we go."

It was a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter