Chapter eleven

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter eleven

I relished that day, excluding the part in which I had to sleep next to Jungkook. I did not dislike it, I was just too embarrassed to request sleeping on the same bed to someone I knew countable weeks beforehand. I just kept praying not to touch him unconsciously; that was a rather shameful habit I have.

I spent the rest of the day eating the remainings of snacks that were left on couches and counters, while watching episodes of series and surfing the media.

 

The next day, I went to school as usual with the other boys, yet I noticed something bizarre; Jungkook was obviously trying to avoid me. His greet was a faked smile, his words were unsure of, his eyes plead for no contact with mine.

Quite a strange thing, why would his behaviour towards me change between dusk and dawn?

Disregarding that, Yoongi hyung became at more ease around us which was indeed a good thing.

 

At the end of the day, we met altogether in front of the gate, to go home together.

And yet, the new three boys took a different path.

"Ya, where are you going?" asked Namjoon hyung.

"Work ,obviously."

We all lifted our heads with 'o' shaped mouths at the realisation.

"Okay then, when will you come back?" questioned Seokjin hyung.

 "Yoongi hyung comes at around 9 pm, me and Jungkook don't spend as much time labouring, we come back at nearly 7 pm."

"And do you eat enough throughout the day?" asked the eldest.

"Jungkook and I do, but the other one doesn't with all honesty."

"Oh please, I am probably heavier than both of you. Now, may you excuse us? We really should go now."

We grinned while bidding with our hands to them, and yet my orbs stayed stuck on Jungkook, trying one last time to decipher the cause of his new actions.

 

"Taetae hyuuung~"

I received a sudden side-hug from the younger as we gathered in front of the Kim cousins' house to go to school as usual.

I hugged him back, feeling contrasted feelings; confusion as to how fast his mood changed again, joy also because he's avoiding me no more.

"Tae..tae?" said Jimin in confusion.

"Oh, it's just a nickname he gave me" I replied, grinning.

"He also gave me one" uttered Jungkook.

"What is it?" asked Seokjin hyung.

"Kookie"

"Kookie? As if in edible cookie?" said Namjoon.

"It's Jungkookie minus the first syllable." confirmed I.

"Yeah, now it makes sense." said Jimin.

 

I entered to sit in the chair next to the wall, followed by the younger sitting next to me.

I got my books and pencils out, and when I looked to my right, there sat Jungkook, lips in, staring at my hands' movements.

I stared at him for a tad, then called him, to which he lifted his head.

"Yesterday, it seemed like you weren't comfortable around me. Was there a specific reason for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter