Chapter twenty four

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty four

 

It was Saturday, the night before the party's.

Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung and I were watching a variety show on the Tv, but then got uninterested.

"Guys." called the dancer before turning down the noise. "Don't you think that tomorrow would be a good opportunity for Yoongi hyung to do the grand move? I find that it's the perfect timing for it, considering that it would give both of the boys time to recover, and that you are now an interest to him."

I looked at the other who was also thinking about the suggestion.

"Do you think so?" we both nodded as the eldest stared at us for confirmation.

Hoseok hyung's point was right, and honestly, I was patient no more to start my own plan to get Taehyung hyung for myself at last.

"But  how will we do it?" asked I.

"I can handle making him discard his relationship with the latter."

"He has a name."

"Protective pre-boyfriend I see?" I glared at Yoongi hyung's note, to which he stopped chuckling. "Anyways." he cleared his throat "I just need someone to help me get Jimin alone in a classroom."

"I can take care of the cousins." stated the other.

"Great. Jungkook, would you mind keeping Taehyung-ah occupied?" a slight curve of one lip corner was formed on my mouth.

"With pleasure."

 

That night, slumber overtook me fully. I kept wondering about the twist of events that will happen the upcoming day, whether fate would be a contender or a helper to us, whether Jimin hyung will actually let Taetae hyung go.

Nothing much happened at the morning. The party was estimated to start at 6pm, and we did get ourselves ready at around that hour.

Yoongi hyung wore a cardigan and skinnies, both black, and a white shirt with simple sneakers and put on his cat-eyed glasses. The accessory was a gift from a co-worker he had at the company, and I presumed that he had made acquaintances fast for once, considering his loner character.  

"Hoseok hyung, will you do the call now?"

"Oh, yes, just a second." he got the phone out of his pocket, pressed some buttons on its keyboard, then peals were heard few seconds later. "Oh my god, hi Seokjin hyung. Um, I went today for work an-"

"Why??" we sighed in relief at the sound of Namjoon's loud voice, indicating that both of the males were together.

"It's a pretty long story, but the thing is that I missed the bus so I hurried up to our school to catch up for the party yet I...got lost."

"Oh, this could be dangerous!" said Seokjin hyung "Okay okay, where are you now? We will pick you up."

"There are no landscapes here, when I would see one I will call."

"Alright, take care!" The call ended then, and Hoseok hyung opened the flat's door.

"I will go now to keep their hands full as long as possible, so try to be speedy."

We nodded as the other exited home.

"It's your turn now." said I to Yoongi hyung who took his phone, and after a few taps on it, he smiled slightly.

"Luck is at our side, for a change" claimed he while showing the conversation, which read that Jimin is actually still home and that Taehyung had already left.

"Thank god, let's go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter