Chapter twelve

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twelve

"You're doing great."

"Although I am not feeling great." responded I to Hoseok hyung, then took an another bite of the noodles.  

"It's okay, you will eventually get involved as the days pass." said Yoongi hyung before rubbing my stained chin with a napkin.

I solicited so.

"By the way, did your manager pay you today?"

"No, he said he will give me the money tomorrow." I replied.

"It's been five days for god's sake." complained the eldest as I exhaled heavily. "We need the money, and the hoe knows it."

 "I'm really sorry, it's my fault, I will insist for it more." I said doubtfully, knowing that it would be a pain to get it, even though he delayed the payment.

The hyungs looked at me for a second, followed by Hoseok hyung ruffling my hair.

"Jungkook don't apologize for a jerk's blunder, he is the one we're blaming. So don't feel bad for it, okay?"

His words soothed me, and his bright smile added even more delightfulness.

 

We finished dining a bit after that, then went together to sleep, me not wanting to open my eyes from slumber when dawn comes.

 

It eventually came, thus I woke up, washed my face and brushed my teeth, then had a morsel from my chocolate bar, then woke the hyungs up to inform them that I went to work.

"Don't forget the key, also some money in case you need to use the payphone."

"Alright Hoseok hyung, goodbye now."

I was on my way to the bus station that's actually near the school.

I saw the chairs provided to await the vehicle. The only one unoccupied was the one on the far right, which I sat on, next to a little boy, and a woman.

As I sighed out of boredom, the child ubruptly poked my arm once. I turned my head towards him, then he did it twice, then thrice.

I smiled to him shyly before patting his head lightly. He smiled back, then pat mine too.

"The sensation of your arm is better." he commented.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. It's much..swollen. Did you get hit on it?" he asked worriedly, yet infinitely loveably.

"A few times, yes. But that's not the reason that made it like this." stated I.

He had a puzzled gaze and a pout on his lips"What did then?"

"I move them a lot."

"Really??"

I nodded while pressing my lips in a thin line.

He looked at me for a tad, then at his own arm.

"Why isn't mine as buffed then? People always tell me to stop moving around, so I guess that I move them a lot too..."

I grinned sweetly at the infant " It's not like I move them randomly, they lift full boxes that accomplish the same purpose of weights."

He raised his head with an opened mouth.

"I want to lift full boxes then, like you."

I messed with his brown locks a bit." You wouldn't like it, trust me."

"No, I will! I just want arms like yours. They look bizarre, but I like them."

I grinned for the nth time, previous to the woman next to him getting up.

"Follow your mom, she's going now."

"Huh? That's not my mother. I don't have a mom."

My heart ached at the sound of his phrase. But I still had hope that he had a father for the least.

"What about your father?"

"Oh, my dad is working at a school."

Is he a teacher's son? Why would a teacher come on Saturday to school though?

"Is your father a teacher?" I asked calmly.

"I don't know" he said with a shrug. "But he says that he's like a hero at the school. He said that he shields the people in the building from dangers as much as he can bear." 

'Oh, it must be the guard.'

"Why aren't you with him then?"

"I got lost."

I looked at the hour that was next to the map on the plast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter