Twelve - Decisions to Make

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun's POV

Sungkyu hyung, Sungyeol and Sungjong silently listened to my story. I told them everything that happened today, and that includes the favor that Heechul hyung asked me.

I looked at Sungkyu hyung. "Hyung, what should I do? I don't want to make the decision by myself. I have to ask you guys about it, for you guys will all be affected as well. Besides, it's not just my decision to make. I also have to ask Jungyeop hyung, too. There is also our fans. What will they say?"

Sungkyu hyung just looked at me. "Woohyun-nah!" he said. "Don't think of anything else. Don't think about us, or Jungyeop hyung or even INSPIRITS. Just think about yourself first. What do you want to do?" he asked in a serious tone.

I looked at him in the eye.

What do I really want to do?

I tried to sort all the things on my mind. Well first, I really feel bad with what is happening with Hyena's life right now. She reminded me so much of myself back then. She tried to take her own life because she felt that she's all alone now. I know that depression will bring out the worst in one person, and I really want to help her get through it.

"Hyung!" I finally said. "I really want to help her. She reminded me so much of myself before. I am just so lucky that I have you all back then when I was facing the toughest time of my life, but I am afraid that she is not as lucky as I am. She doesn't have someone, or anyone who she could consider as her support system."

Wow! I can't believe that I said it in just one breath.

I looked at Sungkyu hyung, and waited for his reaction. After a few minutes, he smiled at me, and hugged me. I was a bit taken aback because he hugged me so tight that I almost ran out of breath. He let me go at once, and I looked at his face. I could clearly see in his expression and right there, I know that he understood my decision. He knew all the things that happened to me before. He was with me in all the things that I've been through just to win over my battle against depression. Well, not just him, but Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong were there with me. They all stayed beside me. They never left my side. Even though there were times when I literally shut them out of my system, they didn't give up on me. I guess he understands what I am feeling right now.

"Arrasso, Woohyun-nah!" he said. "I will be discharged tomorrow morning, and I will help you explain things to Jungyeop hyung. I know how badly you want to help her for I can see it clearly in your eyes. Because of that, I decided that I will help you, and I know the other members will help you, too. Right, boys?!"

Sungyeol, and Sungjong smiled at me as they nodded their heads.

"Gomawo, hyung! Gomawo, Sungyeol-lie and Sungjong-ah." I told them as I wiped my tears using the back of my hands.

They went near me again, and hugged me. I was so touched with their endless support. I am indeed really lucky to have my brothers with me.

---oOOo---oOOo---oOOo---

 

Someone's POV

That morning, Woohyun was the first one who got up. Despite sleeping very late, he was still able to wake up earlier than the usual. Woohyun was feeling a little agitated that he didn't have much sleep, and it was all because of everything that happened last night. Up to now, he still couldn't believe it. He even asked himself if he was just dreaming.

He went to the bathroom first to fix himself. He was glad that the boys remembered to bring some of his personal things with them. He quickly took a bath, and brushed his teeth. He changed his clothes, and looked at the mirror to check his appearance. Well, he needed to look his best because he is a celebrity after all. After that, he decided to go out of the room.

He wanted to tell someone that he will be going out because they might freak out again if they didn't see him in the room later. He went to the main room, but he noticed that Sungkyu, as well as Sungyeol and Sungjong were still sleeping soundly.

He just left a note on Sungkyu's side table, and quietly went outside. He decided to go to the Nurse Station to ask them about Hyena's condition. On his way there, he saw Dr. Heechul going out of Hyena's room.

"Hyung!" he called as he ran towards him.

Dr. Heechul stopped, and he smiled at him. "Woohyun-nah!" he said. "So, have you thought about what I asked you last night?" he asked.

"Hyung, I was able to talk to Sungkyu hyung, and some of my group's members about it. They said that they will support me, but I still need to ask permission first from our CEO. I also need to talk to the remaining members of my group as well because as I told you, it's not just my decision that matters." Woohyun said.

"That's still good news. I am very happy about that you are thinking about it carefully. I know that what I am asking you is a bit too much. You are an idol, and you need to consider many things before coming up with a decision. I am sorry to ask you this favor, but I don't know what else to do. You're my last resort. Again, please tell me about your decision right away." the young doc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter