Eleven - The Incident

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun's POV

Everything happened so fast that I didn't know to react first. I was actually quite surprised when I saw that the girl on the railings was Hyena. I panicked because she suddenly jumped forward. My feet was frozen at where I am standing. I just remembered that I shouted her name.

"Hyena-shi!"

Shouting her name was like a bucket full of ice that was dumped into my head. I instantly recovered from my shock. I immediately climbed up the railings, as I tried to get a hold on her. Luckily, I was quick enough to be able to grab her hands.

I tried my best to pull her up, but I noticed that she already lost consciousness for her eyes were shut close.

"Hyena-shi!" I shouted. "Don't let go! Please!"

I used all my strength to pull her body up. Luckily, I always exercise, so I am fit, and besides she's so light. Once I was able to get hold of her body, I hugged her tight as I climbed down the railings. I tried waking her up.

"Hyena-shi?! Wake up!" I whispered on her ears as I gently tap her cheeks. I could see that she was still breathing, so I decided to go look for Heechul hyung. He is her doctor anyway, so he knows what to do with her.

I carried her bridal style. I hurriedly went down to the 6th floor. Everything was a bit blurry. I couldn't see anything in my surroundings. I didn't even notice that the whole floor was in chaos. I was too focused with the girl in my arms. I am so afraid that something bad might already be happening to her.

I tried to look for Heechul hyung, but I can't find him anywhere. All I could see is Nurse Choi, who seems to be a bit worried about something. I should go to her. I think she might know where Heechul hyung is. I was about to run to the Nurse Station when I noticed that everyone was running in all direction. I think they already realized that Hyena was missing.

As if on cue, I spotted a man wearing a white gown in my peripheral view. I looked at my right side immediately, and I was right because I saw Heechul hyung running towards me.

"Hyung!" I shouted.

Heechul hyung hurriedly went to my side, and motioned me to follow him. He was actually surprised to see that I was holding Hyena in my arms.

"Woohyun-nah! Where did you find her? What happened?" he asked me as he guided me towards Hyena's room.

I placed her gently on her bed. I turned to Heechul hyung to explain what happened. "Hyung, I was on my way home when I saw something suspicious near the Fire Exit a while ago." I said.

I told him everything that happened at the rooftop. He listened to everything that I said. "I am happy that I got there on time." I noticed that I told him everything in just one breath.

"I was so scared that I didn't know how to react at first. I am happy that I got back into my senses before things got too late." I added. I looked at him, and I saw that he looked relieved. "Gomawo, Woohyun-nah!" he said. "Actually, I was a bit surprised when I visited her room a while ago. I was so shocked when I didn't see her there."

I looked at Hyena. It seems that she is okay for now. I think she will be confused again once she wakes up. I hope everything will be okay with her.

"Woohyun-nah!" hyung called. "It looks like you just saved her life again. Gomawo for doing that. If you don't mind, I have a favor to ask you."

"What is it, hyung?" I asked.

"If it's not too much to ask, would it be okay if I let you take care of her? You're the only one that I could trust about her welfare. You already saved her life twice, and I think she will be very confused when she wakes up. A lot of things happened to her already. She's been here for two days, and yet no one came to check on her. I also notified all her possible relatives, but no one came." he said.

I feel bad with what's happening to her, but I am not sure if I can do it. As you know it is not just my decision to make. I am an idol, so I have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter