Keep it a secret

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"! I'm so doomed! What should I do now?" Eunji so stress out over everything that has happened to her lately.

*ting ting ting

"Eunji, are you okay? why you left just like that? we don't get to talk much" Eunji received a text from Chanyeol.

"Ah! what should I do with Chanyeol oppa and Chorong unnie too. How the heck I'm stuck with all of this problem" Eunji talk to herself after read Chanyeol text. She felt so guilty to Chanyeol and have no idea how to deal with the fact that Chorong and Chanyeol are siblings.

"Yes I'm okay. I suddenly remember I promised to meet Bomi, that's why I have to go immediately. Im sorry, oppa" Eunji replied Chanyeol text. She lied to him. She have to. Eunji don't know what to say to Chanyeol so she used Bomi name. 'Sorry Bom ah' Eunji thought while send the text to Chanyeol.

"Okay. Don't go home too late okay, love. I call you tomorrow" Eunji received another text from Chanyeol.

"Sure, oppa :)" Eunji replied with a short text to Chanyeol.

Once Eunji sent that last text to Chanyeol, her finger busily find Bomi name in the contact list at her phone. 

"Bom ah, are you still at the club? I need to see you now. Can you come to my house now?" Eunji said immediately after Bomi answer her call.

"Thanks, see you later" Eunji said once Bomi agree to meet her, then she hang up.

**************************************************************************

"Bom ah" Eunji said as soon as Bomi entered her house.

"Yah, what happened? You make me scared" Bomi said while heading to the couch where Eunji is sitting at the moment.

"Bom ah...I'm in so much trouble now" Eunji said. She can't bring herself to tell Bomi yet but she need to ask for someone help.

"What trouble? faster tell me what is it. You make me nervous, you know" Bomi can't wait to know what's bothering Eunji.

"I seriously don't know how to tell you. I don't know where to start" Eunji hesitating again.

"Yah Jung Eunji, don't you dare not tell me anything now after I just left Ilhoon at the club with Sehun. Is it about our temporary lecturer that we met at the club earlier?" Bomi trying to guess about what Eunji want to tell her.

"Ah, about that. You seriously need to tell me why you said that you are her girlfriend. Since when? Are you into girls now? Why I don't know anything about it? What about Chanyeol oppa?" Bomi continue ask Eunji with so many question.

"Yah yah! stop. How I can tell you anything if you keep on asking me non stop like this" Eunji cut Bomi.

"Okay okay, I'll stop. You have to tell me everything, now" Bomi said, insist wanting to know everything.

"Do you remember the day I woke up not having a single memory of things that happened to me on the night before?" Eunji start talking about what she want to tell Bomi.

"Oh yes, I remember. Did something really happened that night?" Bomi asks.

"Yes, that night marks the starting to all problems I'm having right now. That morning I woke with someone beside me and we both " Eunji last sentence has made Bomi eyes become bigger and it looks like her eyes almost popped out from her head.

"Are you serious?" Bomi can't believed what she just heard.

Eunji just nodded to Bomi then both Eunji and Bomi pause for a few second before Bomi suddenly continue "Don't tell me the one who you woke up with is..."

"Yes, it is Park Chorong" Eunji cut Bomi sentence and she finished it with a confirmation of what Bomi think of. Eunji know Bomi already realize it is Park Chorong when Bomi suddenly speak after their few second of silent.

"Heol! So you had one night stand with our lecturer? OH MY GOD! this is huge!" Bomi said with her loud voice. She just so shock.

"Gosh, keep your voice down. It's midnight already. My neighbour will scold me later for being so loud in the middle of the night" Eunji said asking Bomi to lower down her voice.

"Ah, sorry. But how it is happened?" Bomi asks.

"Yah, you know I don't remember anything about that night. So I don't have any idea how am I ended up having with her. All I know, I woke up the morning after and she's lying beside me too. She said we had the night before. That's all I know." Eunji explain.

"So, that's why you are urgently looking for me that morning and asking if I know anything what happened to you. Are you sure you had with her?" Bomi ask just want to confirm.

"I'm not too sure but she told me a few times already. So I guess, it is true. I mean she is a lecturer even though just for temporary, I don't think she will lie to me. Plus we don't know each other that time, so what will she gain from lying to me, right? So I believed her and she has promise not to tell anyone about this" Eunji explain again.

"Yes, you got a point there, She got no reason to lie to you about it. Ah! is that the reason why you suddenly swearing loudly at the class when our lecturer introduce her for the first time? You swearing because of her?" Bomi suddenly remembered about how Eunji yell '' loudly at the whole class during Chorong introduction a few weeks before.

"Yes, I really didn't expect to meet her again. What shock me the most is, I met her again as our lecturer. It was so weird at first. That's why I told you I want to drop out from that class" Eunji explain how shock she is when she met Chorong again.

"If I'm at your situation, I will get shock too. So now you are her girlfriend after you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter