She said no

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know she’s the first woman you fall in love with and the only woman you have been with... did you scared or anything? I mean, yes no one in our friends or family have ever had same marriage and you may feel scared but your family is okay about it and we, your friends also okay with it. Are you worried about it? you sacred to be married to a woman? Or...You don’t want to marry her? Never thought of marrying her?” Bomi trying to figure out why is her best friend just keep quiet to the topic of marriage.

“Hey come on. You are there when I broke down. You are the only one who knows how miserable I am when I broke up with Chorong 3 years ago. So you know how much I love her and of course I want to marry her. I’ll be the stupidest person on Earth if I’m not marrying her after what I have been through” Eunji said to Bomi. Stating the obvious about how much her love for Park Chorong.

“Then? Why you didn’t said that to Chorong Unnie? And why you didn’t said anything when people ask you about marrying Chorong Unnie?” Bomi getting confuse about her best friend.

“I just....Okay here the things. I just had the thought of how silly I am when I’m talking with you right now. I just realised I shouldn’t have made a big deal about it. I’m so stupid” Eunji blabbering around about how stupid she is for being like that.

“Yah, what are you talking about. Stop saying things I don’t understand” Bomi had to stop her friend before Eunji going on and on about things she don’t understand at all.

“Sorry, it just...it’s suppose to be a secret” Eunji said.

“What secret? Are you already have a plan on proposing to Chorong unnie?” Bomi trying to catch on what Eunji saying.

“I did have plan before. I mean I planned to propose to her on the day I met her for the first time after 3 years. Remember when I pick her up at the airport the morning of Chanyeol oppa wedding?” 

“Uh Huh. You planned to propose that day? That’s bold” Bomi said. A bit surprised at how bold and confident her friend is.

“Yes. I planned to propose to her that day. I already have the ring and I put it at my car dashboard. The ring is still there until now. I planned to propose to her as soon as she enter my car that day, until Chorong said she can’t take me back and want to know if I’m serious and all. It stop all my plan and at that moment, it make me realise how rushed I am. I mean, I’m not putting her thought into consideration at all. I made all decisions by myself same as I made decisions all by myself to broke up with her 3 years ago. And how stupid I am for not learning from my mistake at all. So, after we get back together, I thought that I have to do this properly. I want everything to be perfect. She deserve to be treated and to be proposed in a very perfect way. I want it to be perfect in every single things. So when everyone start asking about it, I’m panicked. I don’t want to spill anything but I can’t not saying that I don’t have any plan for it. So I end up not saying anything. How stupid I am” Eunji give a long explanation to Bomi on what is actually on her mind about the topic they are discussing right now.

“Wow that’s long. But, you don’t you just said that you want to marry her or propose to her now? It has been a few weeks since you both get back together right? And you know how much she want to be in a stable relationship that last long. I bet she will say yes in a heartbeat” Bomi don’t understand what is Eunji waiting for, still not proposing to Chorong by now even after this problem arise.

“Like I said, I want it to be perfect. I want to properly plan. Plus I’m so busy now and you know it too. I will be busy maybe until the next 3 to 4 months. I don’t want if I propose to her now, then she’s getting her hopes high to get married soon when I will be busy with work. I don’t think I will have time to prepare anything. She will be even madder then” Eunji tell Bomi the reason why she’s not proposing to Chorong yet.

“Eunji ah, my dear friend. Did you listen to yourself?” Bomi said with her expression that hard for Eunji to decipher.

“Why? Did I said anything wrong?” Eunji asking for Bomi to elaborate what she’s saying.

“Dude, you said you are being stupid. Not taking what Chorong Unnie thinks and wants into consideration. You said you are repeating the same mistake by making all decisions by yourself and not include her thought in it. You sound like you know what you should do to be a better girlfriend to her. But yet, here you are still making the same mistake. Did she ask for a grand, perfect proposal?” Bomi ask.

Eunji shakes her head. Saying that not even one time Chorong asking for that.

“Did she ask for everything to be perfect then she will marry you?” Bomi ask again.

Once agin Eunji shakes her head.

“See, she didn’t say anything and here you are wanting everything to be like what you think she expect from you. Don’t you think all she want is you? You are the only thing matters to her. No one is perfect. And she knows that, you knows that. I bet even a simple proposal can make her say yes as long as it is you who she’s marrying” Bomi putting some sense into her best friend head.

“Yeah I realise how stupid I am. And I don’t know why I always think that I know what she wants when I didn’t even ask her what is she really want. Damn I’m so stupid. Thanks Bom ah. It was so great that I met you this morning. I will fix this and propose to her tonight” Eunji said. Agreed to what Bomi said to her. She will be the stupidest girlfriend ever if she’s delaying the proposal any longer.

 “What you gonna do without me Eunji ah. I will always be your saviour” Bomi bragging on how she always have the answer to her best friend misery.

“Yes Bomi, I’m so thankful that you are my best friend” Eunji said to her proud friend who is looking so arrogant right now standing beside her. Then they both just laughs.

 

“Hey, don’t forget to tell me how it goes okay” Bomi said after they arrived at the floor where will separate them to different area of office and studios. 

After a long talk, they went to their own workplace and start their day, doing all the jobs that they assigned to do and paid to do.

***********************************************************

After a long day at work plus a long thinking she made about proposing to her girlfriend tonight, she come home to the delicious smell comes from the kitchen.

“Are you still mad?” Eunji enter the kitchen and saw her girlfriend preparing dinner for her. She come to her girlfriend and hug her from behind.

“Ermm” Chorong just give a short hum to Eunji.

“I’m sorry baby. I love you so much and I miss talking to you. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter