After 3 years

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji is now a A&R (Artist & Repertoire) Manager in one of the entertainment company that own by her father. Yes she is come from a wealthy family. Her father is a CEO of entertainment company and want her to manage the company one day. Due to Eunji still lack of experience and shes interested to make music more, she get her chance to do so for 2 years before she’s had been assigned as A&R Manager recently. She don’t like to have a big position just because her father is a CEO there. She want to earn that position by her own skills. And for those 2 years, she has been working hard to prove her skills.

Her job mostly need to find a new artist or develop existing artist and then working with the artist to find the right producers and writers. The process usually takes long time and she have to work like crazy to ensure the band or solo artist impacts at the right time with the right material. This is her usual excuse to missed out gathering with her friends, because of her tight work schedule.

Bomi is a choreographer and dance teacher at the same company as Eunji. Eunji want to at least working under the same company as Bomi so that she can be close with her best friend. But right now they are hardly get to see each other even working in the same company because Eunji always have to work outside of company a lot. She have to go everywhere to do the scouting. 

Sehun is a dancer who had been working with a lot of artist now. He sometimes have to follow concert tours of some artist. Every year he will be traveling due to the concert tour. He is still with Hayoung who just graduate earlier this year. He’s lucky to get a girlfriend like Hayoung who can understand his work that requires him to travel a lot not be beside Hayoung all the time.

Ilhoon and Chanyeol working as producer. Through out these 3 years, there has been a lot of songs made by them and some of it are a hit song and some of it not. They know how the entertainment industry works. Not all is easy but they did what what they love. For Chanyeol and Ilhoon, they only spend their working days in a studio. So they are the ones who left to always hang out together and sometimes get a drink after works together with Bomi.

Naeun is now a model and Namjoo is her manager. No one can actually manage Naeun as sometimes her controlling behaviour came out and only Namjoo can handle her. That’s how Namjoo end up being a PA and manager to Naeun. Another reason is, Naeun can listen to her girlfriend only and that make Namjoo work easier to manage Naeun.

**********************************************************

“I’m getting married!” One person enter the bar and walk straight to the table that have 4 friends who are busy talking with each other and announce about getting married.

“Congrats!” All 4 cheer for that announcement.

“I don’t understand why are we cheering tho. We knew he getting married already. He told us last 2 months right” Bomi said, feeling confused after they all cheering like it’s first time they heard the news.

“We have nothing to celebrate for. It’s depressing. So let’s just celebrate the news even though we knew. And now we have the date. So it’s confirm” Eunji take a sip of her beer and enjoying the song that being played by the band at the stage.

“You thought its not confirm when I told you before?” Chanyeol surprise with what Eunji said earlier.

“Who knows..” Eunji said and shrug her shoulders. She’s teasing Chanyeol.

“Yahhh” Chanyeol make a shocking face at Eunji and then Eunji just laugh at Chanyeol.

“I’m joking oppa. Of course I know it’s confirm” Eunji still laughing at Chanyeol. It’s hard for her to join them drinking lately. So when she have the chance to meet them, she like to tease them. She love to laugh with them. Her friends is her only source to get her happiness and laughter.

“Make sure you all clear up your schedule on that date okay. I don’t want anyone to miss my wedding” Chanyeol said to his friends.

The one who getting married is Chanyeol. Who can expect that he will be married in his young age. He dated her fiancée almost for 2 years and he proposed to her early this year and will be getting married on September this year. He and his fiancée wanted to have an autumn wedding.

“But Hyung, I don’t know if I have to join a tour yet” Sehun thinking about his schedule.

“Don’t you dare not coming to my wedding. I don’t care if you have tour or not” Chanyeol warn Sehun. 

“Thats really frightening” Sehun didn’t take serious what Chanyeol said and make funny faces to him.

“Yah! I’m serious. You and Ilhoon have to be my best man” Chanyeol have planned to make Sehun and Ilhoon as his best man for his wedding.

“Wow! Really? I have to go, then” Sehun and Ilhoon shock with the other news of them being a best man. They are so excited.

“Wah Hyung, it’s an honour” Ilhoon said and raise his glass of beer to clink it with Chanyeol glass.

“I can’t believe you are the first one will be getting married among us all” Eunji said to Chanyeol.

“Yeah, you are still young. We all still young” Bomi agree with Eunji.

“Well, I have found the right one and I don’t think I should wait longer” Chanyeol never thought that married in a young age is a problem. For him, if he found the right one and the time has come, why not just proceed with it. No use on delaying things.

“Good for you, oppa. I’m glad you are happy” Eunji said and they all once again congratulate Chanyeol for his upcoming wedding.

“You know...my sister will be back for my wedding” Chanyeol said to Eunji while waiting for a taxi to sent them home.

They are not bringing their own car cause they know they will be drinking. The others has taken different taxi and Chanyeol purposely ask Eunji to wait for another taxi with him so that he can have a chat with Eunji.

“I know..” Eunji plainly said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter