First fight

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once she done with her work, she’s hurriedly packing up her bag and walk out from her office. She’s promised to accompany her girlfriend meet their friends and have dinner together.

“Baby, I’m done with work and on my way to pick you up” Eunji said on the phone to Chorong while she’s walking to her car.

“Okay, I’m getting ready now. Text me when you have arrived” Chorong said and hang up the phone once she hear answer from Eunji. She’s quickly looking at her wardrobe room where it used to belong to Eunji alone and now they share it together after Chorong move in to Eunji apartment.

 

“Hey honey” Chorong greet her girlfriend once she entered Eunji’s car.

“Hey” Eunji replies and give her girlfriend a peck at her lips.

“Where are we heading to?” Eunji ask Chorong where they will meet Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung.

“Pink restaurant. Naeun has made reservation there” Chorong answered.

“Okay” Eunji start driving to the restaurant.

 

“Hey everyone” Chorong greets her friends.

Hayoung, Naeun and Namjoo has arrived before Chorong and Eunji. Once Chorong and Eunji came, they all greets them with a happy face looking at how those two has get back together.

“I’m so happy looking at you two together like this” Naeun said, looking at Eunji and Chorong and hold Chorong hand who is sitting at her left.

“Thanks Naeunie. So how’s you two? Is Naeun treating you well Namjoo ah?” Chorong ask Namjoo, teasing Naeun if she treat her well.

“Unnie, I’m a good girlfriend okay. I have changed” Naeun lightly hit Chorong arm then pouting at Chorong.

Namjoo and the others giggles looking at Naeun being tease by Chorong.

“Don’t worry Unnie, she taking care of me very well. Even though there’s time where she’s became a queen control, but it’s not something I can’t handle” Namjoo said.

“Babe, how dare you said that about me. She’s worst than me. She can be more controlling” Naeun backing up herself.

“Yeah, that’s because you start controlling me first” Namjoo said again.

“I don’t think this will end. These two are the same Unnie. They can give me a lot of headache sometimes” Hayoung jump in to stop the two and it cause a laughter from Chorong and Eunji.

“How about we order the food first then we can continue chitchatting. I’m so hungry right now” Eunji said.

“Yes, let’s order first” Hayoung agree with Eunji and the others just nodded and take the menu to start choosing what they want to eat.

 

“So Eunji Unnie, what did you do to make Chorong Unnie accept you back?” Naeun start asking how they got back together.

“Well, no one can’t resist my charm Naeun ah” Eunji jokingly answer to Naeun question.

Hayoung pretend that she’s vomiting hearing what Eunji said.

Eunji just laugh and Chorong rolling her eyes at Eunji.

“She’s so full of herself” Chorong said.

“Hey, just admit it. I know you can’t ever resist my charm” Eunji bring her face near Chorong and looking at Chorong deeply in her eyes.

“Yes baby, I admit it. Never once I’m not fall for your charm” Chorong said and give her girlfriend a peck.

Eunji make a proud face after the short peck.

“Duh” Hayoung rolls her eyes and everyone just laugh at Eunji.

“So Unnie, tell us what makes you accept Eunji Unnie. What did she do?” Namjoo ask the couple again with same questions as Eunji did not give a serious answer.

“She’s practically bugging me everyday for a week and well, as she said I can’t resist her charm. My heart can’t lie who i need in my life” Chorong being honest and telling all her friends how Eunji make an effort to meet her everyday despite her busy work.

Everyone just ‘woo’ ing at Eunji for her persistence to get Chorong back.

“And I need you and only you in my life too” Eunji said and take Chorong hand then kiss it.

“Damn you are so sweet Eunji Unnie” Namjoo said with her eyes full of envy at Eunji and Chorong.

“Baby, am I not sweet to you?” Naeun ask her girlfriend, not believe how her girlfriend looking so envy at Eunji and Chorong.

“I didn’t say that. I just can’t believe how sweet Eunji Unnie can be. She looks playful sometimes. That’s why. And you are damn sweet too. I’m so lucky to be your girlfriend” Namjoo said, almost sound like she’s rapping trying to not making her girlfriend pissed off because of how she sound so envy at Eunji and Chorong.

“Really?” Naeun starting to smile from the compliments she get from Namjoo.

“Yes you are. You treat me like I’m a princess” Namjoo keep on compliment her girlfriend. She know how to tame Naeun.

“Urgh, you just like being compliments like that don’t you, Unnie. Weirdo” Hayoung interrupt the love birds.

“Shut up. You just jealous cause your boyfriend is not here for you to be lovey dovey with” Naeun said and sticking her tongue out to Hayoung. 

Hayoung want to stick her tongue at Naeun back but she stopped as the waiter come and serve their food.

They start eating and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter