Get back together

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, wait for me" Bomi chasing Eunji who is now walking quickly, out from the lecture hall after the class ended.

"Yah, I think I should really consider to drop out from that class" Eunji suddenly stop walking and turn her head to Bomi.

"Why are you saying that again? Mind to explain to me what is happening right now? I'm so confuse with you lately" Bomi find Eunji is so strange with her sudden weird behavior.

"Bom ah...why my life has become like this?" Eunji said with a sad and worried face.

"Like what? you make me worry you know" Bomi want to know so badly but Eunji seems like never want to tell her anything. 

"Eunji" Suddenly a young man interrupt the two best friend.

"Oh, Chanyeol Oppa. Hi" Eunji turn around to see that person and it turn out to be her ex boyfriend, Park Chanyeol.

"Hi Oppa" Bomi greet Chanyeol too.

"Hi Bomi, can I talk with Eunji alone? Im sorry" Chanyeol said to Bomi

"Sure can. I go first okay, bye Eunji. Bye Chanyeol Oppa" Bomi understand what Chanyeol said that he need to talk with Eunji privately. Bomi bet they want to talk about their break up so she leave the two alone. 

"Do you mind to have a coffee with me?" Chanyeol ask Eunji.

"No, I don't mind" Eunji answer. She's happy Chanyeol finally talk to her after their break up a week ago.

"Thanks. Let's go" Chanyeol said and both of them start walking to the nearby cafe.

Once both of them has finished order their drinks and some snack, they take a sit at the small table for 2 person near the window.

"Eunji, Im sorry. I have been thinking for all week, and I think I made a mistake. I really am sorry. I love you so much and I don't know why I'm being so selfish and use that reason to break up with you. I know I'm not being considerate and only think of myself only. I'm so regret for asking us to break up. I hope you can take me back and we can be a couple again. Please baby.." Chanyeol start the conversation and he make it clear that he want Eunji back in his life.

"Oppa...I love you too. I'm happy you want us to get back together, but if we get back together I don't think I'm ready for that thing yet. I don't want you to be hurt by it again later" Eunji explain. Yes she still love him but after the last break up, she know now how Chanyeol feel and she afraid they will break up again for the same reason again later if she didn't explain properly to Chanyeol.

The real reason for their break up is, Eunji is refuse to having with Chanyeol. They have been together for 3 years but not even one time they did it. The most they do is kissing and cuddles. They do sleep together but they just sleep and do nothing. Its kills Chanyeol in inside coz he want Eunji so badly. Yes, Chanyeol love Eunji so much and he respect that Eunji still not ready to have with him but at some point Chanyeol thinks that Eunji is not willing to give her all to Chanyeol and he thinks that Eunji did not love him as much as he love her. Chanyeol love Eunji so much and have plans to marry her later but his lust for has made him to overthinking and ask for break up for that reason.

As for Eunji, she don't know why she's still not ready for that yet. She feel sorry at Chanyeol coz all couples did that but they never did it and it had been 3 years they been together, so Eunji understand how Chanyeol feels. She do love Chanyeol but she can't figure out why she's not ready for yet. She will feel so nervous whenever Chanyeol ask to sleepover and she will try h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter