The kiss

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji is typing something at her phone, but she delete it after. Then she typing again and delete it again.

Eunji then staring at her phone for a few minutes before she let out a small sigh.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Bomi ask after she heard Eunji sighing besides her.

Eunji and Bomi class has ended but they are still in the class for some group project discussion.

“Chanyeol oppa” Eunji reply to Bomi.

“What’s wrong with him?” Bomi ask again.

“I told him already” Eunji said and with that short sentence, Bomi turn over her body facing Eunji and her focus totally at Eunji now.

“Really? When? So what happened?” Bomi wanting to know about it so badly.

“Last night. He’s so mad at me” Eunji said. Not feeling like want to talk much about it because her mind now full of Chanyeol only.

“That’s all? Mind to tell me a bit details of it?” Bomi ask. She want to know the details of what happened last night.

“At first he doesn’t seem so mad when I said I’m so drunk and cannot remember anything and it happened when we are on a break. But after he know who am I had with, he got angrier and yelling at me. What make it worse is, Chorong Unnie is with us too. Chanyeol oppa really mad at both of us” Eunji explain.

“Heol! Why is she with you guys too? Did You ask her to come with you and explain to Chanyeol oppa?” Bomi asking so many questions to get all the information from Eunji about their problem.

“No, of course I didn’t ask her to come with me. I know Chanyeol oppa will be so mad if she with time. She suddenly appear when Chanyeol oppa is so mad at me after knowing who i had with. And I’m so surprised when I saw her. And that’s when all getting even worse” Eunji said.

“So there’s more?” Bomi ask again.

“Chorong Unnie said she like me. Out of nowhere. Can you imagine what Chanyeol oppa feels at that time” Eunji said. The image of Chanyeol face last night still remain in her memory. She can’t forget that.

“OH MY GOD! She like you? Like ‘like’ you? Really? This is really getting more complicated” Bomi really surprised with what Eunji just said. 

“So now you and Chanyeol oppa still together or he ask for break up again?” Bomi asks.

“Guess what, after Chorong Unnie confessed her feeling to me, Chanyeol oppa decided he don’t want to break up with me so Chorong Unnie will never have a chance with me. But Chanyeol oppa don’t want to treat me as his girlfriend, I’m his girlfriend by the name but he will never treat me as one” Eunji said.

Bomi gasps listening to Eunji story. 

“That’s so cruel. Are you okay with that? Oh god Eunji, I didn’t know you are facing with something like this” Bomi pitied Eunji. She never expect Chanyeol will treat her best friend like that.

“I know, but somehow I deserve that. It’s her sister, and I neve had with him but I already done it with his sister. Of course he will be so mad like that” Eunji understand Chanyeol even though it is a cruel move from Chanyeol.

“But you don’t know her that time and you both break up at that time. He can’t be that cruel to you” Bomi disagree with what Chanyeol did to Eunji.

“I don’t know, Bomi. I don’t know what to do now” Eunji said and stare at her phone again.

“I saw you keep on staring at your phone. You want to contact Chanyeol oppa?” Bomi ask.

“Oh? Chanyeol oppa? No. I want to sent a text to Chorong unnie” Eunji said. 

Eunji been meaning to contact Chorong since this morning but she don’t know what to say to Chorong. So she been contemplating whether to sent her a message or not. Or just call her. Eunji feel a bit guilty after she shove off Chorong last night. She know Chorong must be hurt from what she said but she had to. It is to make Chanyeol not getting any more angrier then he already was last night.

“Ms Park? I thought you worry about Chanyeol oppa” Bomi surprise that the things bothering Eunji right now is Chorong and not Chanyeol.

“Yes I’m worry about Chanyeol oppa but I worry about Chorong Unnie too” Eunji said.

“Eunji ah, tell me honestly. Do you like ms Park? Coz you seems so bother about her right now” Bomi asks something that caught Eunji off guard.

“Eh? Why are you suddenly asking me that? I just feel a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter