She’s leaving

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona, I meet Eunji earlier during lunch. Did you guys have fight?” Chanyeol come home to his family house to take a few things from his room. Then he went to Chorong room once he saw the light is on.

“What make you said like that?” Chorong curious why Chanyeol ask her that.

“She crying when I saw her at college. She doesn’t look good at all. Is it about you? I asked you to not make her cry right?” Chanyeol ask again and he’s a bit frustrated when she saw Eunji crying like that. He thought she will be happy once she’s with Chorong.

“Sh-she cries? Didn’t she tell you why?” Chorong surprise to hear that Eunji crying. She thought Eunji will be strong. Chorong avoid her gaze from Chanyeol.

“No, she’s not telling me anything. That’s why I’m asking you” Chanyeol said.

 

Flashback 

Chanyeol is walking down the hallway heading to the cafeteria. Hoping to get something simple for his lunch before he went to the studio back to finished his project.

While he is walking, suddenly he can hear someone crying near him. It’s not loud but enough for him to know it’s a sound of someone crying. He looked around and can see one girl sitting with her head hanging low and she covered her face with her palm at the bench a bit hidden from the peoples.

At first Chanyeol want to ignore her but he somehow feel like that girl is a bit familiar to him. He walk over to that girl.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked.

That girl trying to pull herself together and looked up and saw Chanyeol there, she then crying again. 

“Eunji? Why are you crying? Is something wrong?” Chanyeol shocked to see that is Eunji who is crying in front of him.

Eunji just shook her head mention that nothing is wrong. She don’t want to say anything to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol then just sit there with Eunji until she’s done crying.

“Oppa, I need your favour” Eunji said once her tears slowly stop falling.

“What is it?” Chanyeol asked.

“Can you spare me your time. I need to clear my mind” Eunji said. She suggested to skip class that afternoon and ask Chanyeol to accompany her.

“Okay, let’s go” Chanyeol forgot about his work that he need to finish up. Without any question, he just agreed to Eunji.

“Thanks oppa” Eunji said and they went to Chanyeol car and went out from that college.

Eunji wanted to go for karaoke. They spend the afternoon for about 3 hours at karaoke place. Eunji use that time to release her stress and all the tension she’s facing at the moment.

End of flashback 

 

“I went to your college today” Chorong said and not looking at Chanyeol

“Huh? Why? I thought your last day is last week” Chanyeol ask why her sister still went to his college even after she’s done with the temporary job.

“I went to see the lecturer I’m substituted for to brief her about the assignments i have to my class and subject that I have covered. She supposed to meet me last week but she can’t come. I have to come again today. And because of that.....I met Eunji” Chorong explain.

“Then? What makes her cried like that?” Chanyeol wanted to know the details of the reason of Eunji crying.

“Actually...we-we broke up...last week” Chorong finally told Chanyeol about the break up.

“What? Why? Is it because of what Sehun said? Or is it because of me? Noona, I told you two so many times. I’m okay with you both dating. Why you guys have to break up?” Chanyeol really surprise to hear that news. He can’t believe it and they just get together like a few day only and now has broke up.

“No, it not because of of you or Sehun. In fact no one is at fault for whatever happens to me and Eunji. It’s both of us fault” Chorong said. She’s starting to tear up upon talking about the break up.

“I don’t understand. Noona...” Chanyeol said and startle when he saw tears running down from his sister eyes.

“Sorry” Chorong wipe her tears. Don’t want to make the situation awkward with Chanyeol there don’t know what to do when looking at her crying like that.

“It’s her fault to fall in love with me with that kindhearted heart of her. She can’t see people in pain and she rather sacrifice what she have for others. And my fault for not fight for my own love life. So...yes, whatever happened to us is all because of me and Eunji. Not because of other people” Chorong said. She then look at Chanyeol and smile at him to show that she’s okay. And she don’t want Chanyeol to pity her.

“What happened actually?” Chanyeol still ask because he didn’t really get what Chorong told her.

“Nothing. It’s not important. Just leave it as that okay. By the way, I have something to tell you” Chorong change the topic and don’t want to talk about her and Eunji anymore.

“Okay. What is it you want to tell me?” Chanyeol agreed to drop the topic of Chorong and Eunji.

“I’ll be going to Canada next week” Chorong said.

“You’ll going for vacation? With your friends?” Chanyeol ask. He not find it weird if Chorong wanted to go there because they have an uncle who staying there. Even their whole family have been there like 4 times to visi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter