Cringey

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chorongie, I’m sorry. I can’t have lunch with you today. I have meeting now and I’m not sure what time I’ll be finished with this meeting” Eunji type a message in her phone and sent to Chorong.

She waited for almost 5 minutes to get a reply from Chorong.

“Okay” that simple message makes Eunji cannot focus in her meeting at all. She afraid Chorong waited for her and mad after she’s telling Chorong about cannot lunch with her because Eunji has told Chorong yesterday she will come to have lunch with her today.

Eunji keep on looking at her phone while she’s in the middle of her meeting. Wanting to text Chorong but don’t know what she should say cause she really can’t go out from the meeting at the moment.

**********************************************************

“Ermm, I can’t see her today” Chorong throw her phone at her bed after she replied to Eunji text message.

She’s so looking forward to have lunch with Eunji since morning because Eunji said she want to have lunch together yesterday. Chorong was so excited. But when she received that message, it ruin her mood immediately.

“I’m excited for nothing” Chorong is mad.

What Eunji thought is right. She know Chorong very well.

“Chorong ah, she can’t make it because of her work. She’s not purposely cancel it. Why are you being mad over this petty things?” Chorong talk to herself. Trying to understand Eunji situation. She can’t understand why must she be mad like that.

“You are the one who considering to reject her and now you are being so emotionally unstable because of her. What is wrong with you Park Chorong shi” again Chorong keep on talking to herself. She’s having a lots of feeling when it comes to anything related to Eunji. She’s goes back to square one like she’s in 3years ago. 

Eunji give that much of impact in Chorong life.

**********************************************************

Eunji looking for her phone inside her bag. Once she found it, she immediately looking for the name ‘Owner’ in her contact list. Then she press the call button.

“Hey, are you still up?” Eunji ask once Chorong answer her phone call. It’s 11pm right now. She’s afraid she will disturb Chorong, and that’s make Eunji hesitated a lot before she call Chorong. 

Eunji just finished her work. She had to go somewhere after the meeting and she couldn’t find a time to contact Chorong at all after the text she sent mentioned that she can’t have lunch with Chorong. She wanted to contact Chorong but she’s with her boss. So she can’t really lose her focus with her personal things even for a bit.

“No, I’m not sleepy yet” Chorong plainly said. Not really have the mood to talk to Eunji after she’s gone MIA the whole day after that text during afternoon.

Eunji smile listening to Chorong answer. She’s glad Chorong not lying to her.

Eunji is actually is in front of Chorong house now. And luckily Chorong room’s window is facing the front road, so Eunji can see it from outside the room light is on or off. 

Eunji felt that Chorong must be mad at her earlier, that’s why she decided to go to Chorong house immediately after she finished with her work. Once Eunji arrived there, she saw that Chorong’s room is bright with the light still turn on so she know Chorong must be not sleeping yet.

“I’m sorry about today. I know you must be mad at me right now” Eunji said.

“Why do you think I will be mad. I’m not” Chorong lies. She tried to pretend that she’s not affected with anything about the lunch thing, but once she heard Eunji voice, her childish side came out without her realise. And Chorong did sound like she’s sulking over the lunch thing.

“You sound like you mad, my dear. I’m sorry, okay. I was so busy. I know I should at least sent a message or anything, I really don’t have any excuse for that. I’m being so stupid because became so timid whenever I’m with my boss and I’m afraid to do something personal during busy time. I’m so sorry” Eunji trying to explain her situation earlier to Chorong. Hoping Chorong will understand ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter