POV

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

"Bom ah, I will be at the bar for a while okay" I said to Bomi before heading to the bar area. I don't want to be like last time. I'm missing from the club without Bomi knows anything.

"Okay, and don't get too drunk and blame me later for it okay" Bomi tease me. I just nodded and smile at her teasing.

"Can I get a glass of sparkling water with lime?" there is a tall and beautiful bartander standing in front of me, doing her job serving drinks to the guest. I called her and place my order for drinks too and it didn't take long for her to serve me my drinks.

"Unnie, why you looks like you don't really pleased to hang out with me?" I heard someone talk not too far from me. 

"I'm just tired" The other person said. I guess they come together. I just drink my sparkling juice while listening to them. Maybe because I'm not too drunk, I can listen properly to their conversation. Or maybe they are the ones who talk a bit loud till I can hear it.

Suddenly they start bickering. I turn my head to face the two girls. A few people start to look at them as they start bickering. I can't see clearly both of the girl faces because covered by a few people near them. Their bickering getting more intense and somehow I feel interested to see the two girls faces.

"Let's talk at outside. People starting to stare at us" one of the girls said and they start moving to exit the club. I watch them going out..wait, she look familiar. I should follow them.

I can see they are bickering again once I step outside of the club.

"Hey! let her go. What are you trying to do huh?" I shout at them. Both of them now facing me.

"Chorong? Park Chorong?" yes that is her. I can see clearly now both of the girl faces and surprisingly as what I thought earlier, one of them is Park Chorong. Is that her girlfriend? or ex girlfriend? 

I saw the girl keep on pulling Chorong body to come near her while Chorong is struggling to let herself go from the other one. And the girl called a taxi and trying to force Chorong to go inside the taxi. At first I thought to not interfere with their problem especially when I realise one of them is Chorong because I involve myself once with her and I don't want to involve with another problem related with her again. But as I saw how struggling she is and her face shows that she really need someone  to help her, so I decided to interfere with the two of them.

I can see Chorong looking so surprise to see me here.

 

Chorong POV

"I'm just tired" I said to Naeun. I really am tired but she keep on pastering me with phone call asking to meet her. 

"Then why are you agreed to meet me tonight?" Naeun sound a bit annoyed with me, but I don't even bothered with it anymore.

"Coz you asking me to meet you non stop since last week" I have to be honest so that she know I'm bothered with her calling me and texting me all the time asking for my attention.

"So you are saying, you meet me because I force you? huh?" How should I answer her. Should I be honest or should I pretend to be the kind one and not wanting to hurt her. But who will care about me? What about my feelings?

"Yes, you are not forcing me indirectly, but what do you think it looks like when you call me and text me everyday asking to meet you? Doesn't it sounds like a force too?" I decided to be a bit harsh so that she know that I really am mad and annoyed with her.

Naeun has been asking me to meet her since last week and I have gave so many excuses to avoid meeting her. But somehow she's so persistent and calling me everyday saying she miss me, she still love me etc. If I didn't answer her call, she will leave a lot of message. I don't know what else I should do to make her accept that I don't love her anymore. So I decided to meet her today and hoping that I can talk to her nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter