Will I have another chance

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s my paper. Gosh, where did I put it?” Eunji rummaging all her stuff in her luggage.

“Finally” she found the hard paper that she’s looking for and she took out a marker and write something at the paper. Then she go out from her car and walk away from the parking space entering Incheon airport with the hard paper.

Eunji go straight to the arrival area. She’s looking at the big monitor that shows flight touchdown, delayed etc. She smiles looking at it once she found what she look for. Then she go straight in the middle of the crowds that waiting for their guests also and hold that hard paper that she brought together. She hold it high enough for that person she’s waiting for can see the right paging board that she made using a hard paper.

After waiting for almost 15 minutes, finally Eunji can see the person she’s been waiting for walking slowly entering the exit door of arrival area. She’s smile widely and wave her hand to that person so she can bee seen among the crowds there.

“Eun-Eunji?” Chorong said once she saw Eunji waving at her with a paper written her name in it from a far. 

Chorong is the one Eunji waiting for. She’s the reason Eunji rushing after she’s touched down at Gimpo airport and went straight away to Incheon airport so that she can’t missed Chorong.

Chorong then walk slowly, can’t believe that Eunji is there at the airport to pick her up. The more she walk towards the exit, the more she can’t believe her eyes. She stop in the middle of the exit way. She just freeze there looking at the girl who she miss so much for 3 years now and she can’t believe that girl is standing there wide her wide smile, looking at her happily like nothing had happened to them all this while. Everyone there seems walking in a slow motion from Chorong perspective. The only person who is moving normally in her eyes right now is Eunji.

Chorong then resume her walk to exit the area after she being sound by a few people because she’s blocking their way.

“Hai, welcome ba-“ Eunji said but she can’t finish her word and suddenly Chorong hug her. Without saying anything, Chorong just go to Eunji and hug her tightly.

‘I miss you’ that sentence does not come out from Chorong mouth, it just appear in her mind. She don’t know why she can’t speak it out.

Eunji just hug Chorong back and smile still flashes in her face. She’s happy to meet Chorong after 3 years and she’s happy Chorong hug her like that. She really miss Chorong so much.

“I miss you too” Eunji said. Like she can read Chorong mind.

Chorong then release herself from the hug and take the trolly that is full with her luggage to start moving, exit from the airport. She have a wedding to attend to. In fact both of them have a wedding to attend to, it’s Chanyeol wedding.

Eunji saw that Chorong start to move, she immediately take the trolley from Chorong and help her to push it.

“I can push it myself” Chorong said. That’s her first sentence she said after she met Eunji.

“Finally I can hear your voice. I miss it so much. And it’s okay. I can handle this” Eunji said and point to the trolley using her lips to Chorong.

“Okay” Chorong said plainly. She don’t really have a thing to say to Eunji. She just so shock and still can’t believe that Eunji will be the first person she saw once she landed in Korea.

Through out the entire flight from Canada to korea, Chorong head is filled with Eunji only. She keep on thinking what she should do when she see Eunji at the wedding, how should she act in front of her and what feelings that she will feel once Eunji is in front of her. But without any warning or without she even had to finish her thought, Eunji is there at the airport to pick her up. That’s make Chorong so startled and don’t know what to do.

Eunji find it a bit uncomfortable when Chorong does not speak much with her but she don’t want to say anything about it. She know Chorong must be shock and there might be a lot going on in her head right now. Eunji just keep walking in silence together with Chorong to her car.

“How do you know I’m coming back today?” Chorong ask once they already in Eunji car.

“Chanyeol oppa told me. He said you cancelled your yesterday flight because you had some last minute work to do. Actually if you came back yesterday, I can’t pick you up because I’m at Busan. Once I knew that you change your flight to today, I immediately told Chanyeol Oppa that I want to pick you up. I just touched down at Gimpo airport around 30 minutes ago and coming here to pick you up” Eunji explain how she know Chorong change her flight.

Chorong surprise to hear that Eunji just arrived too and straight away to pick her up.

“And your car? How you get your car?” Chorong ask how come Eunji have her car with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter