Goodbye

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona” Chanyeol surprise to see Chorong standing in front of his door.

“Chanyeol ah” Chorong has been waiting for almost 15 minutes in front of Chanyeol apartment. She want to talk with Chanyeol but he’s not at home. So she decided to wait for Chanyeol until he get back.

“What are you doing here?” Chanyeol asks.

“Can we talk?” Chorong ask back.

“I don’t have anything to talk with you” Chanyeol refuse to talk with Chorong.

He then ignore Chorong and enter his apartment.

“We have to talk. I want to settle all this today” Chorong being firm with her intention to talk to Chanyeol and enter the  apartment and ignore Chanyeol who is now stare her with a death glare.

“If you want to talk about Eunji. Save it. I don’t want to hear anything” Chanyeol know why Chorong come to his apartment and he refuse to talk about it coz he still mad whenever he thinks about it.

“You are on a break with her at that time. So she’s not at fault here. You can’t blame her on what happened” Chorong still talk about Eunji even though Chanyeol don’t want to hear it.

Chanyeol pretend not hearing what Chorong said. He just walk to his living room and turn on his tv. Totally ignoring Chorong.

Chorong then take the tv remote control and turn the tv off so that Chanyeol can hear what she want to say.

“Like I said before, I don’t know her at that time and she don’t know me too. If I know her, I swear to you, I’m definitely won’t ever dare to touch her. You know very well I don’t touch your girl” Chorong said.

“So you want me to just accept all of this and pretend like nothing happened? Huh?” Chanyeol now has turn her head to face Chorong.

“That’s not what I mean. I just don’t want you to hurt Eunji. Plus she don’t have any memory of that night. She’s so drunk at that time” the reason Chorong come to meet Chanyeol is for Chanyeol to not blame Eunji and hurt her. 

“Noona, I can accept about it when you said it happened when we are on a break. I know I can’t blame her on that. But what hurt me to most is, we never did it but she has done it with you. Imagine how I feel, seriously” Chanyeol tell Chorong his real feelings about what happened.

“Never did what? What are you trying to say?” Chorong confuse with what Chanyeol told her.

“. We never did it. Not even once. And suddenly she tell me she did it with you, my own sister! Tell me now how am I supposed to accept all this? Tell me, Noona” Chanyeol can’t control his emotions whenever he thinks about the he never had with Eunji but she did it with his sister. That is the only things he can’t accept at all.

“I..I don’t know about that...I’m..I’m sorry” Chorong surprised to hear what Chanyeol said. She don’t know what to say anymore after heard it.

“Of course you don’t know. It’s not something that I should tell the world about” Chanyeol still in rage.

“How can I’m not mad. Please go now Noona. You already know the reason and there’s nothing you can do. Please leave me alone now” Chanyeol continue and ask Chorong to leave from his house.

“I know you are mad, but nothing can be solve if you treat her this way. I’m sorry I don’t know about you both personal problem. Please have a talk with her and yelling and swearing to her will not benefit you anything. Even you will be hurt if you hurt her like this. I go now. Just think about what I said, okay. Take care” Chorong then leave Chanyeol alone and exit his apartment.

***********************************************************

**ring ring ring

Chorong phone is ringing and she grab her phone from her handbag.

When she saw the name of the person who call her appear at the phone, she hesitates whether to answer it or not.

“Eunji ah” After a few second hesitating, she finally answer the call.

“Unnie can we meet now?” Eunji ask to meet up.

“No, I don’t want to. Sorry. I can’t meet you” Chorong said.

“Huh? Why?” Eunji is surprise when Chorong refuse to meet her. This afternoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter