Can't resist me

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji ah, let's have fun tonight" Bomi said to Eunji as soon as they finished class that evening.

"Aren't we always have fun almost every night?" Eunji said.

"With playing games? yah, that's not the real fun. Let's go to night club. That's the real fun. Plus it's been a long time since I went to the club with you. Join me tonight, okay?" Bomi ask Eunji to go to night club.

"Okay, I think I needed it too. I need to loose myself a bit. I’ll pick you up tonight, okay" Eunji agree to go to the club tonight.

*************************************************************

“Are you alone? Ilhoon not joining?” Eunji ask Bomi as soon as Bomi enter Eunji car.

“He’s with Sehun. They have group discussions and will go to the club after that” Bomi answers.

“So we go there first?” Eunji ask again.

“I think they already on their way too. Ilhoon text me earlier said that they almost finished with the discussion 15 minutes ago. So maybe they already there when we arrived” Bomi said.

“Okay then. Which club are we going tonight?” Eunji start driving her car with Bomi telling her where to go.

“The one that Sehun bring us months ago” Bomi said and put the club name in the GPS so Eunji can drive follow the GPS.

“That one? That’s far. Why we should go there?” Eunji remember that club coz it’s the club where she save Chorong from her ex.

“Sehun’s girlfriend work there. That’s why” Bomi simply said the reason.

“Really? I didn’t know that. So we can meet his girlfriend tonight?” Eunji excited when Bomi mention about Sehun girlfriend.

“Of course you don’t know. You busy with your own problem. His girlfriend is so pretty you know and tall too. They look so good together” Bomi describes Sehun girlfriend to Eunji.

“Ahhh, I’m so jealous looking at all of you have partners. When can I have one” Eunji sighing. Chorong suddenly pop up in her mind while saying that.

“What happens with Chanyeol oppa? You guys still not okay?” Bomi wondering about Eunji and Chanyeol, if they are still not in a good term.

“We broke up” 

“What?! Again?” Bomi is shouting because of so surprise of what Eunji said.

“Yah! Can you not shouting? I’m almost deaf because of you. Yes we broke up again. And, for real this time. I am the one who ask for it” Eunji rub her ears after Bomi shout loudly beside her.

“Why? Is it because of Ms Park?” Bomi can sense everything is related to Chorong.

Eunji then tell Bomi everything. What she and Chanyeol talk about at the cafeteria last week.

“You love her? Are you serious? Are you really sure about this?” Bomi ask after Eunji said she love Chorong.

“I had thought a lot about this before and I’m sure about my feelings. I think I’m so madly in love with her. My heart beating so rapidly just by looking at her and without I realise I’m smiling by myself every time I saw her smiling. I’m going crazy just by thinking of her every day” Eunji explain at Bomi how much she has fallen for Chorong.

“Geez, you are like a kid falling in love for the first time” Bomi said and holding herself from having shivers hearing what Eunji said.

“Yahhh, I’m serious” Eunji hit Bomi arm.

“I know, I know. I just shock hearing you said all those things. Then why are guys still not together? She like you too right?” Bomi curious why Eunji and Chorong not together when Chanyeol already give green light for both of them.

“She don’t know my feelings yet and don’t know me and Chanyeol oppa already broke up. She’s avoiding me now and treat me as a stranger” Eunji explain the reason to Bomi.

“Then why are you not telling her all this? She must be happy if she know” Bomi said.

“I don’t have a chance to tell her yet and she keep on avoiding me. How can I tell her if she don’t want to see me. But I have a plan and my plan is to keep on pestering her until she really can’t resist me” Eunji is so confident that Chorong will give up someday.

“Wahhhh Jung Eunji...you are so confident huh. Never knew you had this side of you. Now I believe you when you said you love her” Bomi give thumbs up to Eunji. Amaze at Eunji effort to get Chorong.

Eunji just laugh at Bomi who suddenly looks at Eunji with her admiring looks.

*********************************************************

“I told you, they will arrive here first” Bomi point her finger to Ilhoon and Sehun who is now at the bar, ordering drinks.

“Is that her? Sehun girlfriend?” Eunji ask when she saw Sehun talking and smiling happily with one of the bartenders there.

“Yes, her name is Hayoung” Bomi said.

“Yes she really is pretty. They look great together. He sure have a good taste, huh” Eunji agree with what Bomi said about Hayoung beauty.

“Eunji ah, look. Ms Park is here also” Bomi suddenly saw someone familiar and she confirm it is Chorong.

“Where?” Eunji ask where Bomi saw Chorong.

“There. She’s with someone” B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter